Simon Pendleton Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers

Simon relaxed a little as she removed her hands. He sat there for a few minutes, feeling her move around him to the front. Everything went still. Simon began to wonder if Jodi had left. He began to speak but the words were stifled when he felt hands on his thighs.

The light caress of her hands sent a renewed surge of blood to his waning interest. She teased him, pinching his leg hairs and scraping her nails lightly on his flesh. Her hand grabbed his hardened member at the base and squeezed. His cock was tilted away from his body.

Simon sucked in a breath as she teased the head of his cock with her tongue. She swirled around the tip, occasionally stopping to taste the liquid leaking from it. Simon had to use every ounce of will to keep himself under control. Jodi had never done anything like this before. He was unsure how long he would be able to contain himself.

Simon let out a long held breath as the sensations ceased. His relaxation, however, was premature as his cock was engulfed by a hot, wet mouth. He tensed, the urge to climax hitting him like a freight train. Jodi must have been getting in some extra practice. As her mouth worked him up and down, he felt the familiar churning in his testicles. He was ready to blow when he felt hands on his shoulders again.

Simon could tell by their orientation that they came from behind him. His mind temporarily shut out the wondrous sensations emanating from his groin. He still felt the hand clasped to his balls and the other gripping the base of his shaft. It dawned on him that the only way for there to be another set of hands would be for there to be another person in the room. The only answer he had was Sasha.

"She's pretty good, isn't she?" Jodi's hot breath brushed his ear, her lips pressed against the shirt. He tensed again, confused. "Let it out, Simon. She's wanted to taste you for a while now."

"Oh Fuck!" Simon moaned. His control shattered as he blew his load down Sasha's throat. Sasha swallowed as best she could, gasping for breath between blasts. Simon felt like a jellyfish as all of his muscles relaxed at once. The shirt disappeared and his eyes adjusted to the slight increase of light.

Before him knelt a completely naked Sasha Green. The petite brunette had her hair tied back in a ponytail. She was leaning back from him, her hands on the floor next to her ankles. Her eyes were closed, a smile of partial satisfaction played across her lips. If he hadn't already had nearly the biggest orgasm of his life, Simon doubted the restraints on the chair could have held him back.

Sasha was just as hot as he remembered. His gaze slowly drifted down her body, paying particular attention to her extremely excited nipples. Simon found it hard to believe that they could stick out that far. He journeyed down her stomach. He smiled upon seeing the arrow shape of her pubic hair. His eyes followed its directions to her open and dripping cunt.

Jodi knelt next to Sasha. She was naked as well, her red hair restrained into a ponytail. Jodi placed her hand on the back of Sasha's head and pulled her into a deep soul-searing kiss. Simon's cock twitched, its first sign of life after Sasha's expert oral ministrations. He sat up, rolling the chair to the side to get a better view.

"How was he?" Jodi asked after coming up for air.

"Wonderful . . ." she sighed. Sasha lay back in order to stretch out. Her eyes were slightly open and fixed on Simon. "With your permission, I'd like some more." Sasha turned her head, eyes pleading and teasing as she looked at Jodi.

"I think that can be arranged," Jodi said. Her hand reached out to Simon's mostly flaccid member. "But you might have broken him." Jodi smiled wickedly, "Or maybe he just needs some inspiration. How about we put on a show since he missed most of the last one?" Jodi stood, pulling Sasha up with her. "If he behaves himself, maybe we'll let him join in."

They began kissing and touching each other, knowing from previous experience what areas turned the other on the most. They danced towards the bed, moaning and grunting, until Sasha's leg hit the frame. She tumbled onto the mattress, pulling Jodi down to her with an audible 'oof'.

Simon wheeled himself closer. He watched Jodi's head slide from Sasha's face, along her neck, to attach itself to Sasha's pert breasts. Jodi's hand grasped the other nipple between her fingers, gently rolling it between them.

Sasha turned her head to look at Simon. She curled her fingers into Jodi's vibrant red hair, pressing her closer to her chest. Between Jodi's ministrations and her unrequited lust for Simon, Sasha could barely think. She watched Simon's cock inflate as the scene continued. His knuckles were white from clenching the armrests of the chair. There was so much she wanted to do to him, but this was Jodi's show. She had to follow her lead.

Jodi continued her trailblazing down Sasha's stomach, briefly tickling her bellybutton with her tongue. Jodi journeyed south, licking and tickling her way down. She outlined Sasha's arrow with her saliva, making Sasha giggle. The giggling ceased as Jodi swiped her tongue lightly across Sasha's engorged clit.

Sasha had kept her eyes locked on Simon despite Jodi's teasing until her body shuddered in reaction. Sasha gasped, whipping her head back to look down at Jodi. The red head reached under Sasha's ass; lifting her up for a better angle as she dove in, tongue first.

Simon could have pounded a nail through a board with his dick right now. He watched Sasha writhe and moan as Jodi ate her. He actually began working his way out the restraints before a look from Jodi stopped him.

Sasha's whining brought Jodi's attention back to the task at hand. She teased Sasha more by licking around her mound, avoiding those areas that were most sensitive. Still supporting Sasha's ass, Jodi used her thumb to spread some of the copious fluids to Sasha's cute little asshole. She knew Simon would not wait much longer. It was time to finish off Sasha.

Sasha gasped and arched her back as Jodi's thumb penetrated her ass. At the same time, Jodi thrust her tongue into her snatch. Sasha bucked wildly, her hands holding Jodi's head tight against her pussy. Jodi's thumb worked its way ever deeper until stopped at the second joint.

"Oh GOOOOODDD!!"Sasha's scream momentarily silenced the wind outside. In response, the wind battered the house, drowning out the moans of her aftershocks. Jodi's face, released from Sasha's prison of flesh, arose smiling, shiny from her exertion and Sasha's excitement. Sasha lay on Simon's bed, limp but smiling, her eyes half closed. Jodi turned to Simon. He sat, rigidly, in the chair but his eyes begged for release.

"Good boy," she said. "Would you like a treat?" Jodi ran her finger across her chin, collecting the fluids lingering there. She stood and walked up to him. She held out her finger to him. Simon eagerly sucked on it, tasting Sasha for the first time. It was different from Jodi, slightly saltier but that could have been Jodi's sweat as well. She leaned down and kissed Simon, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He eagerly swallowed what fluids of Sasha remained in Jodi's mouth.

"Fuck it," Jodi said, pulling away. She untied the bindings securing Simon's wrists then turned around, facing the bed and got on all fours on the floor. She looked back at Simon, wiggling her ass, and said, "Come and - - oof!"

Jodi's comment was interrupted as Simon slammed into her. He flew from the chair and grabbed her hips. Drenched from her play with Sasha, Simon had no problem entering Jodi completely. Simon mercilessly pounded her. He had never been so turned on in his life, his thrusts propelling them closer to the bed.

Jodi, back in range of the bed, latched onto the nipple of a now fully awake Sasha. She moaned as her nipple was sucked by Jodi. One hand squeezed her closer, barely allowing Jodi room to breathe. The other, reached out to Simon. He grabbed her hand, glaring into her eyes as he ploughed into Jodi from behind.

Far beyond overstimulation, Jodi's climax crested like a tidal wave. Her scream was muffled since her mouth was still glued to Sasha's tit. Jodi's muscles squeezed Simon, the extra friction sending him shuddering over the top. Sasha moaned as well, feeling her own contact orgasm.

Simon collapsed onto his ass, his thighs burning from the exertion. Amazingly, his cock only softened a little. Secretly he hoped he could still get a shot at Sasha. Jodi half-crawled half-rolled onto the bed, slumping next to Sasha. Reinvigorated, Sasha, copying Jodi, began kissing her way down Jodi's body.

"Oh that feels nice," Jodi said as Sasha twirled her tongue around Jodi's nipple. Simon watched the exchange between the two, catching his breath. He watched as Sasha kissed and licked her way down Jodi's flat stomach. They laughed as Sasha blew into Jodi's navel, making a loud fart like sound.

"You nasty little girl," Jodi sighed. Sasha lifted her head long enough to grin before licking Jodi's abused outer lips. Jodi groaned, feeling Sasha's tongue dig as much of her and Simon's combined juices from her cunt. Her ass up in the air, Sasha devoured Jodi's mound.

Simon's full erection returned instantly. He became entranced, unable to look anywhere else. Strands of hair became glued to Jodi's face as she twisted back and forth in delight. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed rapidly, arching her back as her orgasm neared.

Sasha, her arms locked firmly around Jodi's hips, latched her mouth around Jodi's pink nub. She vigorously assaulted Jodi's clit with her tongue. Sasha's ass swayed enticingly, drawing Simon's attention. He stood, a little unsteady at first, and walked to the far end of the bed.

Simon ran his hand across the smooth skin of Sasha's ass. Sasha growled, increasing her assault on Jodi. He brought his other hand over and squeezed her ass cheeks. Simon watched for any hint of disapproval from Jodi but she was mostly oblivious to anything but Sasha's tongue.

Jodi thought it was odd. Not that she could think very clearly anyway, not with Sasha expertly cleaning her out. The odd part, as she watched Simon climb onto the bed and kneel behind Sasha, was that she didn't feel any kind of jealousy. She knew that Simon would have wanted to fuck Sasha, just not how she would feel about it. Now the time was here and it seemed okay. In fact it almost seemed right. It also didn't hurt that Sasha's increased attentions made her ignore everything else. Jodi closed her eyes, moaning, as she dug her fingers into Sasha's hair.

Simon continued to massage Sasha's ass. He was tempted to go for her ass but thought that might be a bit much for their first time. His cock floated near the entrance to Sasha's cunt, twitching like a dog sniffing a rabbit hole. He paused, waiting for any sign of reluctance on the part of either girl.

"YES!" Jodi screamed, her orgasm hitting like an electrical jolt. Sasha was pushed back as Jodi bucked her hips. The head of Simon's cock slipped into her wet pussy. She moaned at the unexpected yet longed for intrusion.

Slowly, Simon slid the rest of the way into Sasha's cunt, stopping only when fully encased. While not as tight as Jodi had been, Sasha's pussy felt like it was made for him. He felt her legs tremble as a small orgasm rolled through her. Simon waited for it to pass before pulling out.

Sasha groaned as Simon slid out of her cunt. He felt so good in there, like a missing piece had finally been added, but now was being removed. Sasha tried to move backwards with him but was stopped by Jodi's fingers entangled in her hair.

Simon savored the sensation. He had already had two massive orgasms and wanted this experience to last. Sasha's pussy muscles gripped him tightly, trying to prevent him from leaving. He backed out until only the head was still inside then thrust forward.

Sasha moaned again as he pushed back in. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. He fit inside her perfectly, as if his cock had been specifically made to fill her cunt. Her insides were on fire. Bolts of electricity exploded from every nerve ending in her cunt.

Simon's pounding resonated through Sasha into Jodi. She could feel every hit like it was happening to her. Sasha's mouth combined with Simon's thrusts flung her screaming over the edge of her most explosive orgasm ever. "OH . . . MY . . . GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!" she cried, her speech quickly degenerating into a howl of pleasure.

Sasha was surprised when Jodi squirted into her face. It was only a momentary distraction though, as her own orgasm hit her like a kick to the stomach. Sasha moaned deeply, her fingers digging into Jodi's flesh, as she rode it out.

Both girls cried out as Simon slammed into Sasha one last time. Simon groaned blasting his load into Sasha, his voice ripped away by the intensity. He squeezed Sasha's ass, holding on for dear life. Every muscle in his body contracted, locking into place. Gallons of cum erupted from his cock, coating Sasha's insides.

Years seemed to pass in bliss as the three finally returned to reality. Simon, finally relaxing, sat back on his heels, his wilting cock making a small slurping sound as it was extracted from Sasha's abused pussy. Sasha collapsed onto Jodi, all strength having left her legs. Moaning, she rolled off of her friend, smiling.

Jodi turned to look at her friend. A look of supreme contentment covered Sasha's face, along with some of Jodi's juices. Lazily, Sasha's fingers trailed down her own body. She twirled her fingers amongst the leaking fluids from her cunt.

Jodi turned back to her boyfriend. Simon sat with his eyes closed, his breathing slowly returning to normal. He was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Jodi shifted to the side. Simon opened his eyes and smiled at Jodi. She patted the bed, indicating the open space between her and Sasha. Gratefully, Simon collapsed between them. Automatically, both girls lifted their heads, shifting their bodies to rest on Simon's chest. He encircled them with his arms.

"Thank you," he said. "That was . . . wow." His hands lazily stroked their backs.

"You can say that again." Sasha quipped, placing her hand on Simon's chest.

"Wow is right," Jodi said, her fingers entwining with Sasha's upon Simon's chest. Her head resting on Simon's left side, she listened as his heart rate slowed. The trio remained that way until each of them drifted to sleep.

*****

Vivid dreams continued to assault Simon's mind during his slumber. Mouths and tongues covered his body until he was drenched in saliva. Breasts and asses filled his hands, giving him ample mounds of flesh to squeeze and twist. Eyes flashed in the shadows above him: green, brown, and blue. His cock was engulfed by all manner of wet, hot holes until once again white fire erupted from the end.

*****

That final, body-twitching, orgasm roused him from his sleep. He felt Jodi on his left side, still nestled next to him, her head resting on his chest and breathing softly. His right side, however, was strangely cold except for his leg. That and his cock.

He opened his eyes to see Sasha's beautiful brown eyes staring back at him. She gulped, swallowing his load with a satisfied smile. Sasha rubbed herself on his knee a couple times before sliding off of him. She reached back grabbing the blanket. She laid back down next to Simon.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I got cold. I originally went to get the blanket but found something better when I got there." Sasha playfully grabbed Simon's softening cock, giving it a slight pull. "You must've been having some wild dreams."

"Yeah," Simon said. "Wild is probably the best descriptor for them."

"Well, I didn't want it to go to waste so I figured . . . well . . ." Simon could almost make out the red flush on her face in the poor light. He smiled and turned his head towards her. Sasha stretched up and kissed him. It was the first time their lips had met all night.

Simon soared. Electrical shocks seemed to cross from her into him and back. It was wonderful. He wanted to drown himself in the sensation as he opened his mouth and Sasha's tongue found its way inside. He even didn't mind the slightly salty taste of his own cum. He had only felt this way one other time. It was back when Jodi . . .

Her name echoed through the sudden stillness of his mind. He broke his kiss with Sasha as he recalled the weight and presence of the body next to him. He smiled sheepishly saying, "Sorry." Sasha quickly glanced over at Jodi. Seeing her still asleep, she smiled back. Simon lay back down to sleep.

Sasha, unfortunately, remained awake. She pressed her face against Simon's chest, breathing in his scent. She loved the way he smelled.

Love.

The word struck her to the core. Sasha had hoped she could've done this and move on but it wasn't going to be possible. She knew as soon as they kissed that she was in love with Simon.

She couldn't believe it. The two people in the whole world she had ever fallen in love with were here in bed with her. Except that they were in love with each other. Tears fell from her eyes, pooling on his chest. She didn't want to let go of either of them, pressing closer to Simon and placing her hand over Jodi's. This was to be her first and only time with them both.

*****

"What?" Sasha asked after being dragged down the stairs by Jodi. She knew she was being naughty by trying to play with Jodi under the blanket but didn't think she would freak this much.

"Do you like Simon?" Jodi asked.

"WHAT!?" Sasha cried incredulously.

"Not 'like-like', but like? I mean, what do you think of him?" Jodi, still holding Sasha's hand, sat on the bed.

"I think he's a great guy." Sasha, noting the serious tone in Jodi's voice sat as well. "But why are you asking me?"

"I had an odd thought while we were upstairs." Sasha waited at her friend but Jodi seemed unsure.

"And that was . . ." Sasha asked.

"I was thinking . . . well, would you like to . . . uh, you know . . . join us?"

Sasha was dumbfounded. She just stared at Jodi for the few minutes it took her brain to process that question. Jodi began to look worried.

"You don't have to," Jodi said, "I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to."

"When you say 'join you', you mean sex?" Sasha asked.

"Well yeah. Just this once anyway." Jodi said nervously.

It was hard for Sasha to comprehend. She never thought Jodi would ask a question like this. It was oddly out of character for her. But Sasha wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

"Look, it's okay if you don't --" Jodi started.

"Yes." Sasha interrupted. Jodi flung her arms around her friend and kissed her.

"I've got a plan," Jodi said. "Hide in the bathroom and get undressed. I'll come and get you when we're ready." Jodi started removing her clothes and going to Simon's dresser. She pulled out one of Simon's T-shirts to cover herself. She turned, seeing Sasha still sitting on the bed. "Don't just sit there," she said, grabbing Sasha's hand and pulling her up from the bed.

Still in a state of shock, Sasha walked to the bathroom. Jodi had a concerned look on her face as Sasha closed the door. Surprise and excitement clashed in her mind causing Sasha to not believe what was happening. She'd been crushing on Simon ever since that time in her bedroom with Jodi a few months ago. But she never thought there would be anything other than harmless flirting between them. Now her best friend was asking her to join them in bed?

Sasha closed her eyes, listening to the howling wind outside. Two deep breaths later, she removed her clothing and waited for Jodi's signal.

*****

Again she lay with her eyes closed, the winds' cry competing with the steady thump of Simon's heartbeat. She squeezed him just a little tighter, not wanting the night to end. In the morning, this little fantasy would be over and she would go back to being alone. Tears continued to fall as Jodi's words echoed in Sasha's mind, preventing sleep.

zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers