Simon Pendleton Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers

"Just this once . . ."

*****

"AH FUCK!" Mark grunted as he thrust for the final time into Anna's cunt, spewing his load. She moaned loudly and the banging of the desk finally ceased.

Much to Mary's regret, she wasn't the only one stuck in the office for the night. Mark and Anna had been going at it for about twenty minutes before his last exclamation. And they weren't the only couple she had heard that night.

The office next to Mary was unoccupied and as such was used on a regular basis for hookups within the company. Mark and Anna were the third couple to use it. Unfortunately, Mary couldn't say that the sounds of sex from next door hadn't affected her at all. The squish of her panties told her that much.

Yes, she admitted to herself, it had been several years since she'd gotten laid. Mark had actually propositioned her once. While tempted, it was hard for her to be sexually attracted to an overweight, balding, middle-aged, hairy guy who was married with three kids. Especially when compared to the physical specimen of her son at home.

Mary tried to stop those thoughts in their tracks. What kind of freak of a mother thinks of her own son in such a way? Even if he is sexy, kind, loving . . .

Mary tried to shake those thoughts away again. It was hard enough trying to sleep with the sounds of fucking next door. The last thing she needed was thoughts of Simon invading her dreams as well.

Mary sat up from her couch. Her watch told her the time was 2:12 in the morning. She knew she couldn't take it anymore. At least if she relieved some of the frustration, she might get some sleep.

Mary stood, reaching under her skirt to remove her soaked panties, and walked over to her desk. She opened her purse and pulled out the six inch silver vibrator that was her current boyfriend. Mary shoved her panties to the bottom of her purse. She hiked her skirt up over her ass before sitting back on the couch.

Mary leaned back, spreading her legs, and turning the knob on the end of the vibrator. She knew it wouldn't take long as she rubbed the end of it over her outer lips, covering it in her juices. Without much more of a preamble, she shoved it inside her dripping cunt.

She gasped at the sudden penetration, loving the vibrations massaging the inner walls of her cunt. She worked it in and out, quickly increasing the pace. She moaned quietly to herself. Her left hand undid the buttons on her blouse and reached inside. She pinched the front clasp of the bra, relieving the pressure of the underwire. She closed her eyes, drifting away with the pleasure.

Simon's hand reached in and pinched her nipple between his strong fingers. Not too hard, but enough for the pain to double as pleasure. Mary moaned as Simon fucked her harder with his vibrating cock. God, he was a wonderful lover, knowing exactly what to do and when.

"Unh!" she cried as he removed his cock from her dripping snatch and started rubbing his wonderfully vibrating tongue over her clit. His hand was no longer gentle on her tit, mauling it with a sense of urgency.

"Oh God Yes!" she cried, louder this time. She didn't care who might hear, only that Simon was with her. Faster and faster his tongue flew across her clit.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" she screamed, blasting headlong into her long awaited climax. Simon pinched her nipple, squeezing it painfully. It only amplified the intensity of her orgasm. She pushed him away, her hips shaking violently. Her legs slammed together as she gyrated on her couch.

Blissfully, she returned from her orgasm and opened her eyes. Simon was gone but then he had never been there in the first place. Mary switched off her vibrator. She rose from the couch again to walk back to the desk, stumbling once as her knees gave out briefly. Grabbing tissues from the desk, she cleaned herself and her "boyfriend" off, returning it to her purse.

Mary nearly fell back onto her couch, after smoothing out her skirt. A small twinge of guilt at using Simon's image in her fantasy surfaced but she was too well satisfied right now to care. Maybe in the morning . . .

The wind gradually quieted, having vented its frustration against the glass and metal structures in the city.

zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers