All Comments on 'Simone Says'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
High Heel Shoes

Excellent subject matter. Would love to read more stories along these same lines. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Most older women underestimate their ability to attract young men. The ones who flirt and get guys will find them easy to control and eager to please.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Older woman

So true, many older women think their sags or wrinkles are a turn-off to all because they're a turn-off for themselves. Those that embrace the sexiness of their maturity, that have the confidence in it, they indeed attract men, even younger men, who are hungrily eager to please them. That's the allure of these stories of older women controlling and dominating young men, it's the physical element, sure, but there's nothing sexier than a dominant-minded older woman…

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ho hum. This is the same story you've done 100 times over. I think you need to find a new theme besides mean, nasty 60+ grannies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ho hum?

Isn't your ho-hum lament sort of like going to an Italian restaurant and complaining that you can't get chow mien? There are thousands and thousands of other stories on literotica that might better serve your interests, better to spend time seeking out what you like there rather than bitching about what you don't here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

milfleglover--sounds like you complaining about that reader's comment. I would say I have to agree with him/her. And from the reader scoring of your story, I would say most of the readers do as well.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 10 years ago
Ignore the Anons here - Great story!

I look forward each day to see if you've posted something new. I love the story of a much older woman taking control of a young man and draining his cum against his will. Keep up the great work!

milfleglovermilflegloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Can't win 'em all

Thanks Johnny…None of the writers here are being paid, so it's just about satisfying oneself, writing about what interests each of us, what turns us on, and if others like it, all the better. Those who don't are welcomed and advised to plumb the vast treasures of other stories at this site, they'll find something they may even like. So I just keep doing what I like doing and realizing, hey, can't please everyone so why bother, it's a lesson in futility. Meanwhile, they're entitled to say whatever they like, it's a free country..this site wouldn't be here for their pleasure, or discontent, otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep on writing please!

Loved it. As always, milfleglover delivers nasty 60+ granny(s) in charge. Personally, I'm not too bothered with the cbt and water sports, but then I've zero talent for writing so I'll say thank you for yet another wonderfully arousing story and can you make the ladies older :)

Cheers and all the best to milfleglover

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An interesting video

In Québec, a recent TV commercial for cream uses a popular song about a young man who loves his girlfriend's granny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DGZSpzDwAU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1972 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs