All Comments on 'Simple and Clean'

by ZackOShea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One could, I suppose, go on about the character development and overall story flow... But this is just really excellent writing. There are character depths that you have only lightly touched on, which naturally makes the reader more curious as to what is really at work (within the confines of the story world). And I note, this is the 2nd time you have hinted at other 'succubae' that are shall we say darker than Pi -- when and if they shall meet, who knows? But, another question would be how does Eddie tend to the care and feeding of a succubus? If it falls under more traditional lines this could be quite complicated for Eddie. We shall see though.

ZackOSheaZackOSheaover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very much. I do appreciate that you are enjoying the story thus far.

edwusaedwusaover 12 years ago
Good Stuff!

Fun, well-written (needs a little more proofing), and do keep going!

ZackOSheaZackOSheaover 12 years agoAuthor

Proofing, alas it is my bane. I think that's true for many folks! I always seem to miss something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story is unfinished...

You have done a brilliant job of setting the scene, although I can't help feeling that I've missed the chapter about the night before. Is this part of a series? I certainnly hope so, I love the three characters you have made so far and the idea of remaking the world with maths is both simple and a perfect fit to what you have written. Please continue this story, you are nowhere near finished and I really want to know what happens next!

ZackOSheaZackOSheaover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you! The feed back is utterly appreciated. Part 1 and 2 are already up in humor/satire. If the timing seems off I do apologize. I'll have to give it another read through, I may have fudged up somewhere. Part 4 should be up soon! Glad you enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous