All Comments on 'Simple Enough Self-Bondage'

by baubleheadz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hubby?

Did he just leave her there, especially after she took pains to please him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

As far as self bondage goes this one never crossed my mind. Incredibly erotic story so far, well done! Am guessing her husband will leave her alone for a little while to tease her more. Maybe he called to let her know they’d be having company later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It sure would have been fun to come home to that body stuck to the floor of my garage. I would have had to take quite a few photos and more than a few minutes of video of the scene. Would have been a long time before I let her out of her self bondage pose. Would have been FUN to go outside and ring the door bell a few times just to tease her a bit more!

bobbycull55bobbycull55over 1 year ago

Different scene. Well written. Somewhat erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaubleheadz@baubleheadz
195 Followers
"Realizing my dream had come true, realizing that this fantasy was happening right now, I went into a kind of shock. I could have sworn that my heart had even stopped, maybe time had even stopped..." https://www.patreon.com/Baubleheadz For your enjoyment, I offer character dri...

story TAGS