Simple Enough Self-Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amie squeezed the toy inside of her, her heart jumped a beat when the garage door opener began to move. Her husband was home! Amie expected the garage door opener to try to open and close a couple of times as he pressed the button when it didn't work, but instead, it went all the way to its home position and locked into the door. This vibration jarred the door slightly and Amie heard a small clatter and looked up to see the screwdriver on the floor. Then the garage door began to open again... for real this time. If she had not been wet a moment before she was now! She was terrified, appalled, lustful, pleased, nervous, and excited all at once. Her nipples tightened harder and she could feel them try to change shape, but they were resisted by the hard material they were stuck to, which just made them feel tight, bringing her more pleasure.

The headlights from a car poured across her while whoever was in the car just seemed to sit there for an eternity. She had assumed that her husband was in the car, but now that she had a moment to think about it her heart went into overdrive thinking of all the "other" possibilities.

The car turned off, headlights still blazing in her eyes, filling the garage with a washed-out light. The car door opened, and a tall, dark figure rose from the car seat. The figure stepped slowly away from the car door and closed it, the thump of the door sending a small, almost orgasmic spasm through her sex. The figure walked in front of the car, between the headlights and walked straight towards her, and it wasn't until they were only inches away from her that Amie could see who it was.

Amie's husband stood with his hands on his hips, appraising her situation. He just looked at Amie, not saying anything, poker-faced. Then he walked around Amie twice, looking her over. Without warning he slapped her on the ass, stinging her and making her tug on her nipples involuntarily. Then he walked back in front of her and knelt down in such a way that he could lick, kiss, and nibble on her swollen ring gagged lips. He ran his hands over her back and shoulders appraising her like a blue-ribbon pig. He pulled down his pants and unleashed his partly hard cock. He held it up to her and she took it into her mouth as best as she could, not that the ring gag gave her much of a choice. As he got more rigid he began pressing his length fully into her—deep throating her—only letting her get gasps of air. As he fucked her face, he pulled her head into him with his right hand and petted her with his left. Part way through pleasuring himself in her mouth Amie's text reminder rang off and started the vibrator in her sex. Immediately she started building casually towards her next release.

Knowing how to play his wife's body like a finely tuned instrument Amie's husband took his tool out of her mouth and came around the back of her to play with her pussy. One thing her husband was good at was knowing exactly when and how to touch her clit. He knew that her most intense orgasms were from intercourse, but those are doubled when her clit was appropriately stimulated at the same time. While he played with her clit and built her orgasm, he had taken the rest of his clothing off.

While stimulating her clit with two slick fingers, he pulled the cell phone out of her ass then he struggled to dislodge the rock-hard mass inside of her pussy. As the thickest point passed through Amie's tightest point, its vibrations seemed to vibrate her entire body. She was so, so close to her approaching orgasm that she would have begged him for it if not for the gag and her panting that reduced her to just moaning and grunting like an animal in heat. Then suddenly the vibrations were gone, no more than a second later though her husband had mounted her and was pumping away as hard as he could.

Amie's husband fucked into her body as hard and fast as he could. This hard pounding made her ass jiggle and her breasts bounce, tugging violently on her trapped nipples. She was over the top and cumming again and again, squeezing his cock with every ounce of strength her body had left, squeezing him, wanting to feel him cum inside of her, filling her once again with warmth. As he came close to his finish, he pulled out receiving a sharp grunt of shocked disapproval from her before he thrust balls deep into her ass and letting loose. If she had not been so tired, worn out, and stretched out she probably would have cum again right then and there—or passed out.

Her husband got up, walked to the car, turned off the headlights, then walked inside the house as he turned off the garage light, leaving her there, alone, looking out into the dark night through the open garage door. That is when Amie realized that he had just fucked her in full view of the front yard and the woods beyond. She also realized just how exposed she was to anything or anyone that might come down the long driveway, or out of the woods, and there was nothing she could do to stop whoever or whatever might come. Would her husband come back and use her again? Or would one of her other naughty depraved fantasies come true first?

12