All Comments on 'Simple Song Pt. 01'

by 40DayDream

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 10 years ago
Oh, man, what a cliffhanger!

I hope the rest of the story comes quickly.

(also, watch the then/than thing, but that was the only mistake I noticed.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a sensitive story

All I can say is that I am looking forward impatiently for your further contribution.

Thank you

ambush184ambush184over 10 years ago
you have or know someone with ADD

This is terrific. I can't wait for more

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoy reading your stories. Thank you for sharing.

SilentlySentientSilentlySentientover 10 years ago

Superstar!!!!

I love with your car

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My favorite so far!

Wow,

This is probably not only my favorite from you but top five ever from this site! Your sense of humor, your storytelling, your characters... their insecurities... unbelievable! Plus I am 54 y.o and have only recently been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder and your description of John just hits home so much (even if my behavior was masked and much more subtle)... you have incredible versatility and yet it seems that there is still something definitely you about each distinctive story... like a signature. I will say it again, I am thoroughly enjoying your stories!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
wowza

This is the second offering from you I have read and I'm not dissaponted there is so much I love about it. Particularly how they are with each other, it's so sweet, cut and innocent. You capture the flush of first love and the nervous excitement really well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wowza correct

wow can any one dream up this crappy tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lovely tale of ungainly high school romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous