Simple Song Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh and give me your credit card." She gave him another grin.

She was surprised at how quickly the card came out of his wallet.

Chapter 20 - Lover's Day

Stepping into the car after loading the last bag, John gave a sigh of relief. He was exhausted. It wasn't for the normal reasons that men are exhausted after shopping with their girlfriends. He honestly felt like he could stare at Wippy until kingdom come and still think he needed more time to take in her beauty.

He was exhausted because of all the words. Every time he saw her in a new outfit, John would catch his breath. That made forming his response into words so much more difficult, and John was never particularly comfortable with talking anyways. His thoughts and desires would swirl in his head so quickly when he looked at her that forming them into spoken word felt impossible.

He also knew that the verbal praise was so very vital to Wippy. She needed to hear someone else tell her how beautiful she was, in order to help her fight the voices in her own head that were telling her otherwise. She also needed to learn to anticipate loving words from him, rather than fearing rejection and scorn. Those facts were probably the only thing that kept him sane all day. John had never been so keyed up. To be frank, he had also never felt so horny.

When she climbed into the car and immediately attacked him with a vicious kiss, he realized with surprise that she was in the same condition. She also apparently felt like they had just completed ten hours of foreplay.

He broke the kiss.

"Do you want to..."

"Yes... but where?"

Luckily, the mall had an adjacent hotel. The quarter mile that John traveled to reach it was probably as far he could have safely driven at that time.

They checked in, attached at the hip like Siamese twins, and John put the $120 bill on his Visa.

As soon as the elevator doors closed on them, he found Wippy clinging to him, kissing him with her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. The kiss lasted the whole ten story elevator ride. When the elevator doors opened, she wouldn't let go, so John carried her to their door.

It took him several minutes to successfully open the door, probably because she was still kissing him and also because one of his hands had decided to grab her on the ass and would not seem to let go.

Stepping inside the room, he leaned her back against a wall, and broke the kiss again. This time he needed a moment to catch his wind. John could feel her hot breath on his neck as she recovered also.

"Sweetness, I don't have any..."

"It's alright, Jack, I'm on the pill."

Armed with that knowledge, John straightened up long enough to carry her over to the bed. Dropping her on it, he wished he had a camera ready to take a photo of her lying on the bed, looking up at him with her green eyes glazed over with love and lust.

He wouldn't have had enough time to take a photo anyways, because Wippy quickly grabbed him and pulled him down onto the bed with her. They kissed for a few minutes more before she started to tug up on his shirt. Separating, they quickly stripped. The couple did suffer a slight delay when John was hypnotized by the sight of her wriggling out of her jeans.

They started kissing again, except this time his cock was rubbing up against her as their bodies intertwined. Looking at her in between kisses, Wippy's arousal was obvious from the blush on her chest and neck as well as the slight heat he could feel radiating from between her legs. The only evidence needed of his arousal was the wetness spreading between their bodies where his cock was sandwiched.

Pausing again, he looked into her eyes. "Kitty, I won't be able to last very long, maybe I should..."

Wippy interrupted him in a soft voice, her eyes were gentle. "Jack, it's alright. I want you to be a part of me. There will be more chances for this, so there's no pressure. As long as you are inside me, that will be enough."

With that, she reached between them. Pulling him forward, on top of her, she started to guide him towards her opening. As the head of his cock parted her lips, he felt a slight resistance that stretched aside quickly, and immediately after it he could feel the contact with her vaginal walls. John could not help but give a confused look, although his attention was immediately pulled away. She was tight, but very wet.

It took some time, and a number of gentle strokes, before he was fully inside her. The sensation felt like nothing he had ever imagined. The texture, moisture, and heat would have been indescribable, even to a more coherent man.

John tried to tell he loved her, but only thing that came out of his mouth was a moan. At least, he thought he moaned, it could also have come from her. He settled for a kiss.

As his tongue entered her mouth, he reached the cliff... and then fell off it. He immediately started to cum inside of her. This was the first orgasm John experienced where he was literally blinded.

He slowly slumped down beside his lover. As he held her, John could hear Wippy say, "Jacky, I love having a part of you inside me. Who knew that love would be so sticky?"

She giggled as he smiled with her. His reply was drawled sleepily in her ear as he lost consciousness.

"You're perfect."

This time she didn't struggle. Instead she gave a sleepy smile and cuddled back against him. It was the last thing either of them remembered.

*****

They woke up a few hours later. As he regained consciousness, John realized that she had shifted and was lying with her chest against his while she leaned on her arms and stared at his face. She had a soft smile; he had never seen someone look so contented. After a few minutes the smiled widened and then she spoke.

"Jack, we spent all day buying a carload of clothes but I have nothing to wear. We forgot to bring any of it up."

She laughed and he could not help but join her.

After a few minutes more of cuddling, they got up to void their bladders while he ordered room service. It had been nine or ten hours since either had eaten.

The wait time for the food was spent getting dressed so that they could safely answer the door. It took all thirty minutes because John insisted on watching Wippy dress. He then told her that she was putting her panties on wrong and she needed to take them off and put them on a hundred more times for practice. Of course, then she was doing it too quickly and he needed to instruct her in how to do it more slowly, which apparently required some hands on assistance.

This game was still going on when they heard the knock on the door. It struck them that they would need to answer it, despite the fact that the only thing she had on was her panties and he had a rather violent erection. The task still fell to John, so the room service waiter ended up waiting at the door until the argument was settled and John had a chance to tuck his penis up into his waistband.

They ate quickly, discussing whether they could have saved the tip if she had been the one to answer the door instead. John followed that playful fight up by starting a conversation on the difficulty small restaurants have just staying in business. At least Wippy was used to the non sequiturs by now.

After dinner, John insisted that they both strip again. He walked into the bathroom to do so.

A few minutes later, John emerged naked, but with something in his hand. When he reached her, John opened his hand to show her a small gold pendant. It appeared to be made from an ancient coin. On one side of it was the slightly worn face of some Caesar. On the other side was an image of a chariot.

Wippy looked at it, waiting for an explanation. He seemed to be having difficulty selecting the words to explain it. John proceeded to describe, slowly, a family trip to Italy. He had loved Rome and decided on the spot that he would someday have his honeymoon there. The coin was the token he bought to remind himself. Over the years, he explained, it became a symbol for him, a promise that he would not always be alone.

He finished by saying, "It is yours now. It's not a symbol of my future hope anymore. It's a..."

That was where he ran out of words. Wippy had tears in her eyes, but proceeded to vigorously thank him in a manner that made wearing anything more than the pendant superfluous.

*****

Lying on the bed, as they caught their breath afterwards, John looked over at her.

"When I first entered you, I thought I felt something. It wasn't there the second time. Was that your...? I mean, was it your... hymen? I thought while you were at the strip club you...?"

She was snuggled up tightly to him at this point, but she seemed to burrow even further. Her voice was quiet enough that he had to hold his breath to hear her.

"I did some things that I hated to get that job, but I drew a line. At one point, the manager offered me a chance to work this rich guy's party where I would make a lot of money, but I would need to fuck at least one of the guests. As much as I hated myself and feared what I did to you, I would fantasize about you finding me and bringing me back home. If I crossed that line, I didn't think that I would even have the right to that fantasy anymore. That was when I went to have JACK tattooed on my tit."

They lay there together, silently. He was struggling not to tell her that he would have forgiven her anything. He thought it wasn't the right time to tell her that. She was crying quietly to herself because she knew it already, his question had made that obvious. They drifted off together and slept as only exhausted teenagers can.

Chapter 21 - Thanks for the Boogie Ride

John woke up the next morning with Wippy in his arms, still wearing the pendant. She was facing towards him, staring him in the eyes. He decided immediately that the stare was a little intense, but he could definitely stand to wake up to those green eyes every morning.

He yawned. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Jack, I have a question. What do you feel when you hold me in your arms?"

"Well... a little sweaty, I suppose, but I don't mind..."

She interrupted him, "That's not what I meant."

Wippy wriggled a little closer.

She continued, "When you hold me, I feel safe and I feel desired."

"Oh, in that case I may need to do some testing." He pulled her tighter and then rolled over. She ended up draped across his front, with her chest resting on his.

"Well... I don't know if I have the words to describe it as beautifully as you do. I feel... I feel purpose. No, that's not quite right... I feel needed. It's like my brain needs my body to tell it that there is a reason to get up in the morning and accomplish something... even if it's just making you smile for me one more time.

"And I feel loved... No, that doesn't describe it... I feel un-lonely? Dunno if that is a word, but that's the feeling, like I'm not alone any more. I have someone to share it with. Sometimes I forget that, or don't feel it, but when I'm holding you it washes over me."

She stretched out and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

He followed the kiss, immediately, by swinging up from the bed into a standing position, holding her in his arms.

"Now I have a problem to solve today. We are going to figure out how to get you off. To do that, we are going to need a shower and some breakfast. I am fairly certain that you can't climax while you are hungry or while I smell like this."

He put her down.

"Jack, I don't know if it can happen. I've never actually had an orgasm."

"Good! Than it will be an unexpected surprise for you when it happens. I'm going to shower... You coming?"

*****

The dynamic duo took advantage of a late checkout to do some more exploring. Wippy's first revelation was that she did not enjoy being fingered. His extensive research into professional sex via the audiovisual medium (porn) made this difficult for John to believe. When he expressed that thought, Wippy laughed.

"Well you see, Jack, that's why I never made it pro. I'm not a five-tool player."

John was stunned into silence. Not because she disliked being fingered, or that she had just compared porn to professional ball, he just couldn't believe that she knew what a five-tool player was. Did she watch baseball?

After that, he spent some time exploring her tits. While she was a little disappointed by them, John couldn't have been happier. In his eyes, and he very awkwardly conveyed this to her, she had a pair of perfectly sized, champagne glass tits.

The nipples responded to both his fingers and his mouth. She slowly started to become aroused by this treatment, her chest and face flushed. However, after an extended period of time Wippy had to push him off of her, because it was obvious that it wasn't going to make her orgasm. Just as importantly, her twins were both starting to get a little raw.

They waited a few minutes. Then John put on his announcer voice then.

"And now, today's final feat. You know it, you love it, and sometimes you even lick it. Ladies and gentleman, the Big C... It's cun... ning... ling...us!"

Wippy was on her back laughing hysterically. She had to push him away from her cunt when he ducked his head down there, until she had a chance to breathe.

Once he got going, she couldn't help but enjoy the warmth and wetness of his, albeit ignorant, mouth. John tried a number of strokes and angles. He even found her clit and tried all sorts of things with it, some of which she had to tell him not to try again.

A few times, he would give a little jerk. Finally, after another jerk, he gave a little laugh. She was confused.

"Jack, what's funny?"

"Oh, it's nothing, the stubble just tickles a little is all."

She stared at him with a blank look. And then the look turned into a frantic expression.

"Oh god! I haven't shaved in like... in..."

He was surprised at the ashamed look on her face. He sometimes forgot that she could be a little fragile.

"Flower power, there's nothing to be ashamed of... I kind of like it. Actually, I don't know what my preference would be if I had a choice. You probably shouldn't let me choose."

He paused.

"Why was I talking about that? You never asked me to give you my preference... but right now, I would choose stubbly because it would mean that nothing would change about this moment. I wouldn't tweak a thing...

"Except maybe my choice of breakfast. Who in the hell would have called those limp pieces of... driftwood... french toast. I just..."

She finally stopped him.

"Jack, you're getting distracted. Anyways, I will do something with it when we get home. And yes, I will let you pick."

"Hmmm... if I pick, will you also make me help execute my decision?"

"No."

He grinned. "What if I asked to?"

"We'll have to see how you do through the planning stage, I guess." It was her turn to give a mischievous smile.

By now they were sitting next to each other on the bed. He gestured downwards.

"So should I try again..."

"No. It felt good, and it got the engine running a little, but I don't think it was getting me too much closer."

"Damn!"

"Did I hear you call me 'flower power'?"

He chuckled, then assumed a fake girl's voice. "My vagina is a flower..."

That set off a few minutes more of laughter.

Chapter 22 - Keep Yourself Warm

Out of respect to John's parents, the two refrained from sex while his parents were home. The next time they had an opportunity was a few days later.

This time, John took his time licking and nibbling her tits. He also made an awkward attempt at licking her cunt, before she pulled him up, telling him that she needed him inside of her.

John slowly worked his way up, kissing her body as he went. He entered her slowly.

Before long, the sensation of being inside Wippy was intense for John. He knew that he was going to cum too quickly for her to have any hope of finishing. In desperation, he remembered a trick he had heard friends talk about. He just needed to think about something else.

Pirates baseball...

Old men on the beach...

John could feel her grip him somehow. It intensified the situation.

McDonald's hamburgers...

Aunt Gertrude in the bath...

Wippy was touching his face, calling his name. How long had she been doing that?

"Jack, come back to me... Jack?"

His attention returned to her. She was looking in his eyes with... something. He couldn't interpret the look.

"John, stay with me."

"I was just..." They were both speaking slowly, recovering their breath.

"I know. Don't."

She continued, "I would rather have you with me, than gain three more minutes with your body while you are gone."

He felt defeated. "But, I wanted to... You haven't..."

She gave him that smile. He could actually feel himself harden even more inside of her, at the sight of those dimples.

"Jack, I can be patient with my orgasm. Can you?

"It will come." She giggled.

A sigh. "Yes."

The smile was still there, while Wippy wrapped her arms around him tighter. "Good, than make love to ME."

Chapter 23 - The Infanta

It was about a week later that they cracked the code.

Wippy knew that John was starting to become frustrated with his lack of success bringing her to climax. For her part, Wippy was much more at peace. She enjoyed the sensations as they fucked, even without an orgasm; she had never felt so close to him before.

That morning, John had to be somewhere early, before she was up. When she awoke, Wippy found a breakfast tray on the bedside table. Even leaving early, he had given her breakfast in bed! She was touched by the gesture, enough that she cried a little, before wolfing the food down. Wippy may not have noticed, but her appetite was far better when she spent time with John.

She decided that she would do something for him. It wouldn't be breakfast in bed, but she thought she could think of something else to do in bed. Luckily, his parents were gone for a two day trip.

When he arrived back that afternoon, John found her waiting at the door for him, wearing some sort of lingerie. He wasn't an expert, nor did she give him much time to admire, but its description probably included the words 'thong' and 'see through'.

She dragged John up to his bedroom and quickly got both of them undressed. John was reacting slowly, he was still in some form of shock, when he found himself staring at her. Wippy was perched on the bed on all fours, with her ass pointed towards him. He waited a moment to admire, before she called him over.

He took some time to stroke her skin and take in the moment. Soon enough, he was ready.

When John entered her, it sent a pleasurable shock through her system. Wippy had not felt that sensation before.

"Jack... you just hit... spot... front... pussy! Keep doing..." She was finding it hard to breathe.

They kept on like that, John focused on that one spot that seemed to make her incoherent. It was on the front side, a few inches in, he thought. He gradually increased the rhythm.

And then he came, suddenly.

John and Wippy collapsed next to each other, happily cuddling. She had not orgasmed, but she felt a glow in her limbs that she had never experienced before. After a few minutes, they recovered enough to speak.

"So, did I learn how to kiss you, sleeping beauty?" He had a grin on his face.

"Almost, Jack." She felt so happy that she didn't consider what his reaction might be.

"Almost?" The grin was gone.

"Jack, it was incredible. Don't be impatient." She snuggled in closer to him.

They lay in silence for a while, before she looked up at him with a grin. "Want to try again? El Dorado waits, oh Coronado!"

"There are worse things that I could die in pursuit of." He kissed her, before she shifted back onto all fours.