Simple Song Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they started, Wippy quickly began to tire. The last session had taken something out of her, so she ended up lying flat on the bed on her stomach as he stroked in and out of her. That change somehow enhanced the sensations that he was sending through her body. And when he slipped and fell on top of her at one point, it told Wippy what she really wanted.

"Jack... lower..."

John responded by trying to change the angle he was using. He was confused.

Wippy gave a squeal of displeasure.

"No... on top... lay... on top... of me..." John understood it this time, and rested most of his body weight on her back.

It was divine. She could feel the sensations from his penetration and the comforting weight of his body pressing on her, holding her down and protecting her, at the same time. After a few minutes, she began to climax. It seemed like every muscle in her body was spasming at the same time, but at different frequencies. When she closed her eyes, she literally saw fireworks exploding.

And then she went limp.

Wippy woke up to find John holding her with a concerned look on her face. She couldn't help but giggle when she saw it. Judging by the expression, John apparently thought he had killed her.

"Jack, were you afraid that you had fucked me to death?"

"Well... uh..."

She kissed him and snuggled back into his arms. As she drifted back asleep, she could feel him give a long sigh of relief.

She did not see him pump his fist in victory.

I hope you enjoyed it! As I said, this is the second of multiple parts (at least four). The next one will have some tough times for John, Wippy shouldn't get to have all of the fun. I honestly don't know when the next one will be ready.

This is one story that I intend to continue to work on, both in writing new sections and in improving the ones already written. Recommendations or comments are good.

Be Kind, Please Rewind.