All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 27-30'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This one took to long for you to post!!!

Sorry, I'm being petulant. I just enjoy your story so much, and I hate waiting. So I'm a little grumpy. Forgive me. and keep 'em coming! I'll try to be more patient.

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

This just keeps getting better and better. You've done really well expanding and growing your characters personalities as well as adding layers to the story.

Your writing has improved a great deal since your first story. Kinda makes me wonder what your next story and the ones after that will be like. I can't wait to find out.

almeriaalmeriaover 8 years ago

keep it comin.... loving this story...;)

grunt82abngrunt82abnover 8 years ago
KEEP IT UP!!!

Look forward to the next one!!!

jaklanjaklanover 8 years ago

A fascinating take on the were world, it's such an intriguing journey, you can read past the language slip ups. Keep up the good work, 5 stars all the way !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love and danger

Love the combination of romance and danger in this post. Luna is starting to live up to her name. Can't wait to see what her wolf can do! :)

loumey1loumey1about 8 years ago
Voting :)

Stopping by to vote here as well as on Watt :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES