Simply His Ch. 27-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? what is wrong?" She ran to her bedside almost spilling the water from the glass.

"My poor flowers... you can't stay here forever Bella, you need to go take care of the store, if I am gone, you will need something to..." she started coughing again and Bella started to shake her head.

"Don't say that mom! You are not going anywhere!" Bella replied and I took a step back giving them space. I was about to leave the room when they stopped me.

"Meadow darling, are you leaving?" Crista said and I looked at her with a smile.

"I am going to leave the two of you alone for now, I will come back tomorrow if that is ok?"

"You are always welcome darling, thank you so much for visiting, it made my heart smile knowing you are well."

I walked back to her and bent over to lay a soft kiss on her forehead. "I am more than well, and you need to get better. I will see you both tomorrow." Then when I was about to reach the door, Caleb mind linked me. 'Princess, I think we found Craig's mate... and is inside that room with you.' I stopped, thoughts rushing quickly to my head. It had to be Bella or Crista, but Crista was already long past her youth and she had a great life, a wonderful husband, and a beautiful daughter, so it couldn't be her. It had to be Bella.

"Darling, is there something wrong?" I heard Crista asking me and I turned around smiling. "Just let me tell you both, don't worry. About anything. I will help you with your store once you are recovered. I will come here to take your place tomorrow Bella, and you will go home to shower and get a change of clothes ok?" I said and Bella smiled nodding. Crista was about to add something but I rushed to the door and didn't let her speak. "See you tomorrow!" I said while closing the door behind me.

In front of me there was an amused Caleb holding a very shaken Craig. I smiled at them both and Craig looked at me with haunted eyes. "Craig, I just made up something so tomorrow I will come here and spend some time with Crista, my mother's friend. I think your mate is her daughter Bella, since Crista had a full beautiful life already. So relax a little. When I get here, I will ask you to escort her to her home and be with her until she is ready to come back. Will you be able to control yourself?" I pointed a finger at his chest to make my point and he nodded. "I would do anything for her." He replied as he nodded. I knew he would be careful, he was just too shocked now to meet her.

"Let's go, be patient, it will be worth it, trust me." Caleb said and Craig smiled. "I have someone to learn from, thank you Alpha." He said. I blushed as I noticed Craig was referring to Caleb's experience being patient with me.

Craig relaxed the rest of the way to the cemetery, I think that while I was in Christa's room, he and Caleb had some sort of a talk and it did him good. Once we arrived, Caleb walked with me near my mother's grave then stopped. I looked at him quizzically but he smiled at me. "I think you should see her alone first. Then, when you are ready, I will join you." He said calmly and I almost cried; there was no possible way for me to feel anything but pure love and admiration to him, he was my partner, my friend, my lover and my mate, always thinking of me before himself. "Thank you..." I said almost in tears and he pulled me in his arms. "Shh... it's ok, you don't need to show me you are strong, I know you are... strong women also can get emotional." I shook my head feeling my tears damp his shirt. "Stop please, you are making it harder than already is to break apart from you even for the briefest of minutes." He chuckled and kept quiet, and I finally stepped away and walked to my mother.

I sighed once I got there, it felt like it had been forever since we last saw each other. The circumstances changed dramatically, and the last time I came it was the day I met Caleb. I sat on the grass at her side, smiling as I looked at her picture in a capsule inside the stone. "Hi mom... it has been a while." I began, and I started chuckling at myself. "I have so much to tell you."

I talked with her about many things, and laughed at some others. I talked to her about Caleb and his people, how he changed my life without really changing me, just bringing out the best in me. After a while I closed my eyes and held silent, I saw myself sitting there in the grass like an out of body experience; I knew it was my mental recreation of my surroundings and I enjoyed the calm. On the edge there were shadows, the ones that always covered a part of me. Not bad ones, just a hidden part of, that held my wolf protected. Then I saw her nose come out of the shadows and my heart jumped of joy. Her head slowly moving past the dark line that kept her away. She looked at me and moved slowly, giving me time to admire her beauty. She was a soft milky brown, long fur and a small white shade on her chest, the top of her head, and the tip of her nose. I felt enchanted by her simple beauty; her soft blue eyes mesmerizing.

She walked out of the shadows, and she did it without me asking her to. She came right next to me in this mental picture I recreated of me and mom at the cemetery, and she sat at my side quietly, looking where her grave was held. 'Hi there...' I whispered to her and she looked at me and nodded. 'Hi back...' I heard her smooth feminine voice reply. I felt overwhelmed with joy and she laid down, resting her head on my lap.'You are beautiful!' I managed to say, and I heard her huff and chuckle. 'I am a mirror of you, of course I am beautiful.' She replied and I blushed and laughed. 'I am glad you decided to come out.' I said once I calmed down. She nodded again, looking at mom's picture. 'Is the least I could do for her. And you had made me proud to be your wolf, you have proven yourself to me.' She replied and I perked a brow. 'I didn't know I was on a trial?' I asked her and she huffed again. 'You weren't, I am happy to be part of you, and knowing you allowed me time to come out without forcing me or demanding me makes me feel very comfortable.'

I was proud, I smiled and just slid my hands on her soft fur while we looked at mom's picture in silence for a while until I felt another presence near us, she lifted her head and it snapped to our left. There we saw Caleb's wolf looking at us, his eyes locked on her. I smiled at him and nudged her. 'Do you think you are ready for him?' I asked her and she gave me one look that showed me how much ready she was. I didn't know what to expect or how to react to be honest, this was all so new to me, but she took care of it; she closed her eyes and I did the same. What happened next was completely soothing, not what I would have expected. We merged in one, I was her and she was me; I felt my furred body and my thrill for my mate, our minds combined in a duet of feelings, emotions and thoughts. We were truly one.

I opened my eyes and saw my furry body covered in torn clothing, I merged with her and shifted without even noticing, or perhaps I just didn't think it was this real.

Caleb started to approach us, and finally I felt what he many times tried to explain, he was one with his wolf too. He reached us, then he lowered his head. His submissive pose only showed me he was letting us know he was safe, and we took a deep breath filling ourselves with his scent. He was calm and gave us time to feel comfortable with him, gave me time to understand what was happening. It was true, this wasn't us anymore, this was me. A me with less boundaries and more primal needs.

He started licking my nose and making me giggle. 'Mate' he whispered, and I nodded. Then he rubbed his head against mine and whispered again 'Mine'. This time I licked his maw and whispered back 'Yours, always.' He lifted his head up and howled with content, to my surprise, I howled behind him and I was filled with joy.

I started jumping and prancing around him, and he laughed at me, but feeling my new body was so exciting; I felt so flexible and free. 'There are people nearby... we need to go.' Caleb warned me and I looked at him with disappointment. 'I don't know how to shift back...' I sent him realizing the truth. I wasn't even sure how I managed to shift in the first place. 'Ask her for guidance, and she will show you. Follow me, we will do it inside the car.' He said and headed towards Craig and I followed him, thrilled with the way the soil felt under my paws.

Caleb jumped in and Craig held the door open for me to enter, I bowed my head at him and he smiled proudly at me bowing his head back. Once the door was locked, Caleb shifted and smiled at me, reaching to pet and scratch my head. I closed my eyes enjoying his touch. "You are so beautiful..." he said to me and I licked his hand. "Close your eyes and think of yourself as human, picture yourself in your, mind that is what I do." He said and I nodded, closing my eyes and picturing myself like I did before near my mom's grave.

'Help me shift back, please... Guide me...' I asked her, knowing she could hear me. I felt small spasms in my body and I shivered, thinking it was cold. Then I felt strong and warm arms embrace me, and I opened my eyes to see Caleb holding me firmly, a wide smile in his face. I looked down at myself and I was back in my human shape and skin. I looked at him and jumped to hug him and kiss him as he kissed me back with passion. Once we broke apart I was beaming with happiness. "That was incredible!"

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder as he held me close in his lap. "I felt you change and I rushed to see you. I don't know how you did it, but you were the second most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life." He said and I blushed.

"Second?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course, you as you are now was the first." He grinned and I laughed, squeezing him tight to me. My cheeks red at his words. "What did you mean with you don't know how I did it?"

His hand caressed my bare back as he nodded. "It usually takes a full month to complete the change, the Goddess thru the moon drawing the wolf side out. But you reached your wolf earlier, and I never felt you in pain or suffering, so it must have been a smooth shift."

"She reached to me, or maybe I gave her the chance to reach me... It was amazing Caleb, I can't wait to do it again when we are back. It gives the word *freedom* a new meaning." I admitted and he grinned.

Now I had something to look forward once we went back to the pack in our land. I wanted to run free with Caleb at my side.

"You have my word, we will run for days and make wild love until you can't walk anymore." He grinned and I blushed. He laughed at me and kissed my lips. "I am teasing you... though the offer is still up, if you decide to consider it." He grinned and I started to feel like I was going to enjoy that game.

--***--

Chapter 29

"Questions left On Hold"

*Caleb*

This was very entertaining; Meadow was introducing us to Bella and Crista, and Craig was looking constricted. I am proud of my 3rd, even though he had such an unnatural power of attraction towards women, he never used it against any, and he had many chances. Now, when he did found the one, he was too nervous to use it.

"So Bella, will you let Craig escort you home? He will make sure you don't miss anything, and remember to bring your mom's stuff, you know, her flip flops and nightgown." Meadow was being persuasive, especially since Bella was nervous around him and felt the pull already. Poor girl was so young and naive. "Uhm, yes, ok... he will be there with me until I come back?" Bella replied.

"I will stay with you until you feel ready, don't worry. You can take all the time in the world." Craig replied with a smile and Bella nodded blushing. I did my best to hold my laugh, while Meadow rolled her eyes at me.

After they left, I walked into the room with Meadow, and Crista was watching something on the tv. She smiled at us and turned the device off as we sat near her. I could see her fragile but eager to share some time with us, and her daughter said today she was feeling better.

"Young man, so you conquered this beautiful girl's heart." She said with a soft voice.

"I like to think of it as her conquering me. But I guess it all depends on which view you take." I smirked and Crista laughed, her cheeks took a slight pink color, giving her more life.

"I think you got yourself a smart, handsome and adorable one Meadow, your mom would be proud." She sighed and Meadow smiled. "I wish she was here to meet him." Meadow replied with a hint of sadness; I squeezed her hand gently.

Crista was an old soul with a charm; she had a huge sense of humor and it didn't take her long to start telling us both stories of when she and Meadow's mother would go out and get into troubles; some of her anecdotes were completely something else, Meadow herself was gasping in surprise of some of the things she found out her mother and Crista had done. I really liked Crista, and she filled in so much that I could imagine Meadow's mom being someone I would have loved to meet.

It was late in the afternoon when Craig finally returned with Bella. We could see how they had grown closer; she would smile shily at him as he occasionally looked at her. 'Good job.' I sent him, smiling proudly. He looked at me and lowered his head. 'Thank you, Alpha.'

"Ok Crista, I am leaving you in good hands. I am so happy you feel better already." Meadow said to her and brought back my attention.

"Thank you for visiting Meadow... Caleb?" She asked me and I nodded. "Yes, Crista?". She smiled and winked at me. "I know I don't need to threaten you nor warn you about hurting sweet Meadow, deep inside my heart I know you are an honorable man." She said and I felt a deep sense of pride by hearing that from her. I walked to her and took her hand in mine, kissing it gently as I looked in her eyes and whispered . "Yes Crista... I am honored."

She blushed and I turned around to take Meadow's hand and walk her to the door, she stopped before leaving and turned around to Crista. "I will come by tomorrow, and if you feel good enough to be on your own, I would like to take Bella with me to your store, we have some cleaning to do and must start preparing all for when you come back." She said and I smiled, I knew well what she was doing, she was helping her yes, but she was also finding excuses for Craig to meet Bella more. I was so proud of her, she was a kind soul and she was looking after our pack members. A true Luna.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Meadow*

Craig and I left Caleb at Carter's office and then we both headed to the hospital to pick up Bella. When we were about to get there he took a deep breath and looked at me thru the mirror. "Thank you, Luna. You are doing so much to help me win my mate. I don't think I was ready to meet her." I was smiling at him as he said that, I was so happy I was able to help him, especially since I always had the impression he was just kind and shy. "You don't need to thank me, Craig. I am doing this because I know it is the right thing to do, and I feel the two of you will be perfect for each other." It was the truth, I felt they were both shy, so they needed a little push, but personality wise, both were just a perfect match.

When we reached Christa's room, I had barely knocked once and the door opened. Bella was smiling as her eyes met Craig's and after only a second, she looked at me blushing. "Hi Meadow, hi Craig." She said in the most adorable and cute voice.

I walked in to say hi to Crista and after a few words and making sure she was doing better, we headed towards her store. While we were driving, I mind linked Craig with a wild idea that just came to me. 'Craig, I will ask you to drop me at my old office, so you can spend more time getting to know her today while you help her clean up. Dont invite her out yet, get to know her more, maybe in a day or two you can ask her on a date.' He looked at me thru the mirror with wide eyes. 'Oh... ehm... ok? Thanks, Luna.' He sent back and I giggled.

"Bella, I just got a text from the office, I need to go hold an interview for a possible candidate to replace me. Will it be ok if you go with Craig? I promise to join you for lunch with Caleb." I saw her eyes spark and her cheeks blush. She nodded and tried to avoid looking at Craig while she answered. "Ok, sure Meadow. I don't want you to take some time off from work just for this." I chuckled. "Oh I will still help you more, I am going to take you shopping for flowers to replace the old ones. We will go this afternoon, or tomorrow. It might depends on how successful you two are working together cleaning things up." I said almost casually and she blushed more. Oh I remember those feelings, insecurity, hope, desire, dreams, as if it was just last week, Oh it was just a week or two ago wasn't it. I was just so happy I was helping her.

It has been a couple of days since Craig and Bella met, and as we are close to her mother's release from the hospital, I could see the signs of progress. They went out last night for the first time and she was in a bubble of happiness. Tonight it was just me and Caleb, we had been working and helping either at Crista and Bella's shop or at with Carter the last couple of days, I felt us work as a team all the time, but I wanted to spend the night alone with him. I was so happy he suggested we have some alone time as if he read my thoughts, although I was sure I didn't think about it until he asked me out.

He chose the same elegant restaurant he took me the first time, before I let my guards down, when I was still so conflicted with myself. I was wearing a simple blue backless dress, with a simple front that left my neck exposed. I was proud of wearing Caleb's mark, the two small scars were nothing to the human eye, yet everything to the other world; our world.

As we walked in, the waitress showed us our booth and Caleb pulled the curtains down. He sat next to me and I climbed his lap, kissing him passionately. "This place brings me bittersweet memories. I reached so far here with you, yet I screwed up so much as well."

He shook his head and chuckled. "Twas the night I felt I almost lost you, and the night I gave away my will to live just to contain myself and give you time. That night you were vulnerable, and I felt you willingly wanted to give yourself to me, but I didn't want you to regret it later, I had to wait for you to be ready." His words moved me, but then they always did.

Our waitress was smiling at us as she took our orders, then once she left, we both laughed at the way she blushed when she saw us at first. We were both so intimately close, yet I didn't felt embarrassed as I would have before.

"Meadow, there is something I wanted to ask you... I brought you here, to this special and significant place for the both of us, so I could..." He started saying, a little nervous as he caressed my hand, I swallowed hard, feeling suddenly nervous as well. My heart racing a million miles per second. "Yes? what is that?" I replied and I noticed I was a little breathless. He cupped my chin and looked at me in the eyes while still caressing my hand then his eyes grew wide and he tensed. This was not good, I reached to him and felt something strange, a sense of dizziness crawling my skin. His wolf growled inside his head and then I felt it. More than felt it, I smelled it. An intense sharp smell that put all my defenses up. 'What... what is that?' I almost flinched and he held his arms tightly around me, his teeth gritting as he was about to lose control. I put a hand on his face and made him look at me. 'Caleb... please... talk to me.' I whispered and he pressed his forehead on mine. 'Unexpected visitor.' I heard his wolf reply, and I shuddered with fear. If his wolf was replying, then Caleb was about to lose himself into him.