All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 35-38'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Edit

Another dead body hit the ground as he growled and hit the already damaged wall; several other hits around the same spot reveal the long term violent relationship. He took a deep breath and looked around his office, four almost-betas dead in what had been the longest three days of his life, dead by his own hands.

He sat behind his desk and closed his eyes as he tried to think on his next moves. Who would have thought the presence of her would make such a huge difference amongst the pack members; the same ones who are now restless.

So many dreamers think they can write

But how many can get it right?

What is it?

Lazyness?

Ignorance?

Arrogance?

Stupidity?

Its not that hard if English is your 1st language.

The computer cannot think for you.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
How about you dear annony show us what you have written?? Didn't think so!!

I gave this a 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony!

ncpetencpeteover 8 years ago
Love the story

Never apologize for taking the time to share your hard work and vision with us. Time is a relative thing, like everyone else you do what you can when you can within your constraints. Everyone knows that even if they are impatient for a chance to read the next part of the story. It is better for you to take the time to create your world there the way you see it than to rush the process and not be true to your vision and creativity. Those of us following your story will be here when you are ready to share the next installment. Thanks for sharing it with us.

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years agoAuthor
Wow

I am very surprised and confused about the negative comments, and I take the backlash for the typos and spelling errors, the anonymous user that said English was my first language clearly never read my comments at the end or beginning of my stories.

Thanks to those who are interested in the story and give your interest. I will be trying to get better and better as I go.

WillowRequiemWillowRequiemover 8 years ago
Dont listen to those

with negative words towards your story, I am still blown by it. I love it and will keep reading it until its done, and of course I will give my 5 vote. Keep it going, dont apologize, just keep giving us your best.

bossladybossladyover 8 years ago
Exceptional

I love this story. The depth of the characters and the intensity under which their personalities arise is awesome. I will be waiting for the next installment no matter how long it takes

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
This is a beautiful story!

Please continue as you see fit. I am grateful to any time you can give to your story. Also, any strong reader should be able to read this story glossing over any errors you may have made. Take what you need from the comments, and leave the rest. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10 hours a day?

And you still have time to write this amazingly? Love it! As for the trolls, who only seem to be happy when spewing hate, ignore them. They are not worth your time or brain power. I have a feeling many people like your story. Focus on that.

loumey1loumey1about 8 years ago
Voting

Stopping by to vote here as well as on Watt :)

Also wanted to say something to the folks that are being a bit harsh on the editing. While I fully understand your irritation over the general lack of basic spelling and grammar among native speakers (believe me I'm just as appalled), please check either the A/N or look for the telltales in sentence structure that let you know the writer is in fact, NOT a native English speaker.

As has been stated previously, CalyPy does not live in the US (or the UK for that matter). English is not her first language and it takes a crap load of skill to write something that is captivating in a foreign language, not to mention a lot of bravery to open herself up to criticism with the knowledge that there will be errors. I think there's very few of us that could write in a foreign language without sounding like a 2yr old or worse. Yes, there are errors, but they are forgivable and I find the story to be fascinating.

Again, I more than understand the frustration level, and we all make mistakes. I just hope folks will be a little more careful before making assumptions in future. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES