Simply His Ch. 35-38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell...?" I heard Demark say just as the man jumped and shifted, running towards me as a wolf. I heard him loud and clear. 'MATE!' he screamed in a way it froze my breath and body. Caleb shifted as well and intercepted him mid way the stairs, both bodies rolling down on the ground. Cara ran towards me and several other pack members did as well, they spread in two groups, some trying to help Caleb, some forming a barrier in front of me as protection.

I was still rooted to my spot, unable to move, and I didn't understand why. I was being claimed as mate of another alpha? And my body felt the confusion just as my mind did. This was insane.

Aeneas rushed to my front and grunted, a chilling grunt that made my gaze finally break from Caleb to him. Only then I noticed I was crying. "This is demon's play, it must be." He said in a way both to convince me and the others of what was happening. I swallowed hard and felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and felt Queen Isilwen whisper into my ears. "The vampire is right... I can sense the dirty connection, the sour taste in the air, the corrupted aura... try to convince your mate King not to kill the young one." She finished and my attention shot back at Caleb, his jaw tight on the wolf's neck.

"Caleb stop!" I shouted, he looked up at me without letting his head go. 'Not letting another wolf claim on my Luna.' I heard his wolf clear; I shivered and tried to move closer, but my feet would not react. I panicked as I looked down at my own feet. "Something is wrong... why... why I can't move?" I gasped and felt my body quiver, there was a hiss and a growl coming from someone close but I had my vision blurred with tears and I felt my body lose strength. Everything happened so fast, my body was weak and I started to fall when I felt a cold hand below my left arm and the warmth of Caleb's body on my right offering me support.

I looked up and saw a blurred figure drying my tears; it was Queen Isilwen who was gently pressing a part of her dress on my cheeks. Aeneas's hand was below my arm and he held me as Caleb shifted and finally took me in his arms. His worried eyes bored in me.

"Wolf King, take her away... there is demon's foul play in that Alpha and he is not aware of it. Let me and the vampire see what can we find out. Take your Luna away, the false claim is affecting her." Queen Isilwen spoke and Caleb simply nodded, taking me with him towards our house. I felt as if something was being pulled away from me, something invisible yet important. I saw the unconscious body of the one who tried to claim me and started to cry again, whimpering in pain. This is wrong, so wrong. I can only begin to imagine what Agape feels like.

I feel Caleb's arms tense but offering me only comfort and warmth, I can't meet his eyes, feeling guilty of this fake claim. I close my eyes and cry, wishing this day had never happen.

--***--

Chapter 37

"The Power of the Mating Bond"

He took a deep breath and pushed the button that allowed his voice to reach the locked area, he instinctively touched the screen as if he could touch her. "Hi..." was all he was able to murmur and he saw Agape's head snap towards the camera.

"Hi again..." her raspy voice echoed through the intercom. Her mouth was dry after so many tears, she was still stuck in bed. Her eyes red from the tears, he sucked a deep breath before he could talk again.

"I know it is maybe too soon... but... I want to come in, if you are ok with it." He said and she shivered with just the thought. Her eyes grew wide, there was a mix of emotions growing inside her, she already had felt his closeness more than once, his scent and his voice did things on her body and mind that had her confused. When he started talking to her through the intercom it surprised her, but now after a few times, the thought of facing him was a little scary.

"Come..." she finally whispered, biting her lips as she tried hard not to panic. Gideon rushed towards the door and once in front of it he knocked twice and waited. The seconds felt like eternity as he waited for her signal. After almost half a minute she finally spoke. "You can pass..." the same raspy and dry voice whispered.

As soon as he opened the door, the smell of her scent filled his nostrils; he closed his eyes swallowed hard and his throat burned him. The sound of her whimper made him open his eyes and rush to her room, which was located at the end of the left wing. He pushed the door open slowly and saw her shivering and looking at him with wide eyes. "I really hate this... I am sorry... I don't understand what is happening to me..." she half cried her words.

He walked slowly towards her, his hands sweating as his legs hesitated after each step. She looked up at him once more and saw him stand next to her bed, he was tall and his scent felt intoxicating. He looked down at her and felt his own heart aching for her; she was so delicate and fragile, yet strong and fierce; he could only admire her.

She shuddered and buried her head in her hands, sobbing in pain. He did the only thing he could do, he slid in bed next to her and put his arms around her body. She moaned half in pain, half in sorrow, and he tightened his arms around her, she cried on his chest and he caressed her hair slowly, both in silence.

It had the intended effect, she calmed down and breathed slowly, and after some minutes, she felt asleep in his embrace. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes, letting the sound of her peaceful breathing calm his own pain as well.

--***--

*Caleb*

"Do something, please... anything!" I could break anyone and everyone's head if that would bring my Meadow's peace back. I was hurt beyond words and I knew that was not even close to how much pain she was going through.

"The blood connection is strong, we are talking of a millennial old demon here, Rowen... he has mastered the art of blood manipulation. Let me investigate the alpha and run some tests, remember he is also a victim..." Aeneas spoke but I growled and he gave a step back.

"Victim? he was born a wolf, he was born an alpha, he was born to fight... he might be young but he is not a victim... we come to this world ready to fight our way out of our mother's womb if we have to..." I had to control my anger, I was barely on the edges of losing it and that was no good.

Aeneas frowned but didn't push me. I was glad he didn't, as I was probably going to tear him apart if he had let his ego talk for him. But that also helped me realized how close I was to make a fool of myself, I knew Meadow wasn't going to be happy about it either. I shook my head and tried to calm down; I still felt Meadow's sadness and pain from the other room.

"Go do what ever you must with Smithson, I need to calm down before I break someone's neck..." I admitted as I walked towards the door. "I would really appreciate it if you hurry, Vampyr." I finished and left the room.

As I walked in, the sight broke my heart again; Meadow was shivering and sobbing, she was clinging to the sheets and trying to cover herself up above her head. I approached her slowly, Gideon advised me something he did with Agape and at this point, I was ready to try anything. I sat carefully next to her and she moved slightly away. I pushed the sheet away from her tear covered face and her frightened eyes bored my soul. Cornelius was going to pay for what he did to her.

"Princess... it's ok, I am here..." I whispered to her and she closed her eyes, taking deep breaths.

I laid down next to her and gently slid my arm around, she quivered but soon, she relaxed a little and reacted by wrapping her arms desperately around me. "Why does it hurt so much?" she whispered and I squeezed her tight to me. Her body was under some physical pain and my body could feel it as well.

"Cornelius is controlling Smithson and made a fake bond with him towards you. His corrupted claim over you works as if you are being pulled away from your mate... But your body is confused, it recognizes me at the same time it wants to respond to him. Aeneas is trying to see if he can break the fake bond." I kissed her forehead and felt her relax slowly, Gideon was actually right, I will have to remember to thank him after. Well, to be fair, I remember things like that, I am just too proud to admit I needed help in the first place. The things I have changed for my Princess.

"I am sorry..." she whispered to me and I froze, her tone scared me.

"Why?" it was all I managed to say.

"I am sorry I am putting you through this..." She whispered and I crushed my lips onto hers, kissing with desperation. She moaned and I felt her arms locking around me. When we finally pulled back we were both breathing heavily.

"Don't you dare saying that... do you hear me? I love you forever, and nothing will change that... I don't care what hell I need to go down to if it means keeping you safe and happy... I will fight for you Meadow, so don't you ever give up on me..." I was surprised on my own words, they rushed out without deep thinking, but everything was true. She smiled softly, a small blush on her pale cheeks, and I was struck by the beauty of her existence.

"I love you too..." She whispered, and I smiled at her.

"You do? how much do you love me?" I asked, wanting to tease her and cheer her up.

She closed her eyes and giggled, that sweet sound that made my heart pace faster. "I love you big bunches of much..." She said and I laughed.

"That sounds so silly but cute." I cheered.

"That is because there is no real definition of how much I love you, and so I am making a new one, my own one..." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "How much do you love me?"

"I love you madly, dangerously..." I admitted, the seriousness of my words sank into her; she nodded and closed her eyes again, this time she rested her head on my chest and finally faded to sleep.

--***--

*Meadow*

I don't remember how much I slept, but I was so tired. I was tired of crying, of everything in my body hurting, of my wolf in pain. This only made me realize how powerful our enemy was, how evil and heartless.

Caleb is still asleep, holding me to him. The only moments I have of peace is when he is next to me, when he leaves my side is like my body is torn in two and each part wants to break free towards a different man. I can't believe a stupid claim can break such a strong bond like mine and Caleb's. This is not fair, not right, so wrong.

I sigh and snuggle in his arms, he is tense even while he sleeps, he has always been on the edge and I ache to calm him and sooth him. I close my eyes and see the pained image of the young alpha with wide eyes looking at me and claiming me. I shiver and Caleb's arms lock around me. 'My Princess... I promise to make him pay for this...' His painful voice echoed in my mind.

I sighed, he was always so protective, sometimes too much, but I always felt safe... thanks to that. Even now while I am being bound to someone I've never met, he was being understanding and loving. 'I love you so much Caleb... thank you... for everything...' I whispered back, he kissed the top of my head and I smiled. I knew everything would be fine, I had him at my side.

--***--

Chapter 38

"Fantastic Creatures"

*Meadow*

I take a deep breath and then close my eyes, Aeneas is too eager to try this experiment on me, and even tho Agape offered to be the first, I stood firm on my decision. If there was any way I could ease the immense pain she already went through, I would. I had been blessed to find Caleb and become a wolf, to find a family in my pack; I wanted her to have one worry less on her shoulders. And yes, I also wanted to get rid of the crazy cravings I had been having for the man I never met.

I feel the slight pinch on my arm and work my best not to tense and let the yellow liquid slide slowly into my system. I feel a small involuntary shiver take over my body briefly and then my vision gets filled with red. I already had my eyes closed, but I could still see red all around.

"What... what is happening?" I asked with hesitation. I felt Caleb's arms around me a second after.

"Let the blood rush and take over, it will do a cleanse of anything in you while we are administering the same serum to the young Alpha." Aeneas spoke with security and determination; I felt that I could trust him, more than that, I needed to trust him, he was my last resource.

"How much will it take?" Caleb asked as he held me, I kept shivering and feeling cold as my vision blurred red. It was as if part of my blood was ice cold, and as it moved inside my body, it chilled me and left me unbalanced, the pain of the cold was biting me inside out. If Caleb was not holding me, I was probably going to be on the floor by now.

'Take deep breaths my love, it will soon be over. Be strong...' I heard Caleb whisper but it felt faint and far, the cold was taking over and numbing me.

"Now, Rowen... her mark... claim her again...!" I heard Aeneas scream and my body felt as if it was floating in a sea of liquid ice. I was no longer shivering or shaking, I was almost gone. Then there was fire. It started at my neck, scorching, blazing fire that expanded over my body in a way I couldn't understand. I felt the fire consume the cold, I could move, I could feel my body react to my thoughts, I was in control again. I opened my eyes and saw Caleb's head on my shoulder, I felt him right then, his fangs were deep in my skin, he was doing what I heard Aeneas say, he was claiming me again. I felt his tight grip around me and I moaned as my body arched in flames.

When I looked around the room I realized we were left alone again and Caleb was licking the sweet spot of my mark. I was breathing heavy and fast, my body hypersensitive and my mouth dry. "Ca... Caleb..." I whispered and he held me still, his gaze meeting mine with hunger and lust, his eyes flickering between voids of darkness and silver sparks. I could feel his cravings yet he was holding himself back, and it moved me how much this man's love and devotion focused on me.

After I had a minute or two to recover, he was letting me rest on a chair and knelt next to me. "How do you feel?" he whispered as he held my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"When I am with you, I am always well... the biggest challenge will be when you walk away... and I am scared to try it." I admitted, my fear was for that body and soul pain to return. He squeezed my hand then sat on the floor, I sobbed and he pulled me to him. I easily landed on his lap and he cradled me softly.

He held me there rocking back and forth, I closed my eyes and allowed his scent and warmth be the one to embrace me. "Take all the time you want, my Princess... I won't let you go..."

I sighed and moved my hand up to his face, cupping his chin as I opened my eyes to look at him. "Caleb, I hope you understand how much you mean to me, you are more than my world, you are my life line, my balance. I love you so much, that what hurt me most of this fake claim was the pain I was causing you..." my words were cut when his lips crushed on mine, a deep passionate kiss that burned every part of me. His hands moved from my arms to my waist and pulled me to him tightly. I moaned with his kiss, my fingers digging on his back and my own lust took over as I pulled his shirt up and started kissing and licking his neck and shoulder. I felt his low growl as his fingers tore my clothes apart, leaving me almost naked in the blink of an eye.

One second we were devouring each other's mouths, the next he pushed me on the floor and taking off his pants as I moaned feeling him push my legs open wider with his knee. I was feeling the need of him inside me and it was an urge I wanted to satisfy soon. His body weighed on me yet it felt like nothing could stop either of us to feel each other. I felt his hands on mine, he entwined his fingers with mine as we kissed passionately and I felt him grind against me, my body aching for him.

His lips brushed over my neck and his tongue flicked over my sensitive marked neck, the place where he marked me twice. I groaned and arched my body again, I could feel a million tingles over my body and I wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting him more than ever. Then I felt his hand lower to pinch my nipple, I yelped and he kissed me hard, just at the same time as I felt him slip inside me; I moaned in his lips and kissed him with heated passion, he grunted as he tried to sink inside me slowly, but I nibbled his lower lip and digged my nails on his back drawing him in. He growled possessively, thrusting deep into my core, and I gasped without breath. I rocked my hips with him as our intimate dance began, and he locked his lips on mine as we both recovered the lost connection. I was immersed in a sea of passion and need for that bond, so unique and particular, that destiny made for us.

I felt his lips brush my earlobe while we were catching breath and he whispered softly. 'Mark me...' At first I felt a little shaken by his words, but as he thrusted harder inside me and we were both edging our limits, I realized what he wanted. He tilted his head offering me his neck and I moaned as I felt my fangs grow. I was afraid of what would happen if I marked him, what would be involved in that single act, but his passion and my need made the questions fade just as fast as they approached my mind. I sank my fangs in his neck and I tasted the small drops of his blood, making my body combust in pure ecstasy.

Oh the intensity of this simple act was something I would have never expected. I was thrown back and upside down twice mentally; I was completely shaken and openly sensitive to anything that touched. But most importantly, I was aware of every single act Caleb's body was doing, I could feel his breathing accelerate and even the ghost of a male member aroused and excited between my thighs. I was completely surprised by the level of intimacy we had reached now, making our previous connection a mere child's play. I felt everything. And that everything came at the right time; he came with a loud howl and his seed was an energy source on its own, giving me a strange mix of sensations that together with our new, stronger bond, made me cum in an earth shattering orgasm.

I don't know how long was I out, when I moved I realized I was no longer on the floor but on a very comfortable bed. I kept my eyes closed but I moved slowly, trying to make my body react and wake up like my mind did. Then I felt his body move as well, he shifted and stood close to me, he was smiling. How did I know this when I had my eyes closed? When he wasn't next to me? My eyes shot open and I saw him standing a few steps away from the bed.

"Morning my Princess..." He said with a very confident smile. I sat on the bed still a little confused and he walked the small distance between us and sat right next to me, cupping my chin up and kissing me softly. I felt everything ten times more than before. "You will get used to this too, and learn to tone it down as well..."

"How... how do you know what is happening to me? when not even I can't understand it?" I realized my tone was serious and hard. I didn't want him to believe I was upset, but I was confused and a little irritated, and I didn't even understood why. He caressed my hand and I sighed, I felt his skin and it calmed me down. I looked around and understood where we were, back home.

"I have to apologize... I am guilty of something I tried my best never do to you, and that is, holding secrets... After I gave you all the werewolf world information, I made it look like that was all. But truth is it wasn't, I still held some deeper and more personal secrets, that I was afraid to share. But now, I need to explain to you in order for you to understand what is going on..." He said holding my hand and again I felt rage surging from me, he held secrets from me? we are going to marry and he dared to still keep secrets from me? He squeezed my hand and I felt my love for him grow in conflict with my rage, I couldn't understand what was going on inside me.