Sin City: A Dime A Dame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are so good Nancy, even the demon inside has quieted down and is enjoying you, so good, so hot, so perfect, you swallow me whole.

The warmth inside her tingled and enveloped her, her orgasm was growing.. he lifted himself with his arms and rammed into her then slowly slid in and out, out and in, working his waist a little side to side, teasing her sensitive vaginal walls. Her hips locked as her anus clenched and her vagina narrowed and gripped his manhood before drenching it, her body spasmed, toes clenching as the waves of utter bliss flushed through her body. He in turn gave a grunt and stopped so that she could find herself.

Nancy's eyes refocused a look of sheer ecstasy after the release of endorphins; and for the first time he smiled as he slid out of her...

'Still not through,' she teased, appreciatively rubbing her foot over his calve.

She got up and straddled him on the couch kneeling over his lap she took him and gently eased her waist down feeling him sink snuggly back inside herself. She fell into a steady pace quickly thrusting up and down rolling her hips into him, she was still sensitive down there so the feeling quickly had her giving into the rising feeling again, she was so wet now that her vagina was squelching as it slid up and down, she went faster, bouncing on his lap, her ass pushed out and jiggling as it tapped audibly on his lap. He groped her tits and mashed them together holding on as the faster she went the more vocal she became. So hot, she was so hot, godammit.

She felt him pulse urgently inside her and for a moment she was contemplating whether or not she should allow him to...

Her thought was lost as she came a second time, freezing and engulfing his entire length as she squeezed him inside herself and with that she felt him explode inside her, her overeager sex milking every last burst into her depths...

She fell forward onto his chest, her breath coming out with much strain.. At the moment he felt so good filling her...

Having caught her breath she got off him, and he in turn reached for his pants and slipped it on. Nancy clothed herself quietly, awkwardly; you could cut the tension with a knife. Now that the lust was gone they were left with the reality of it all, she was left with the guilt of acting like an Old Town whore throwing herself at him.

It's my fault Nancy, a little leaven ferments the whole lump.. I tarnished you, I poisoned you.

Without a word he left her apartment, leaving Nancy to muse, to wonder, to reminisce on the best damn sex she had in a long time.

Three blocks away he slipped into an alley. Darkness blanketed him as he looked up at the big round full moon pulling out his Magnum...

Nancy, I am free, you freed me; the demon won't ever dominate again.

_

Nancy looked out of her bedroom window; what an odd night. Three blocks away she heard a gunshot go off, it didn't even make her flinch anymore. In this city it was an all too familiar sound...

...Walk down the right back alley in Sin City, and you can find anything...

THE END

CAST

Nancy Callahan: JESSICA ALBA

Marv: MICKEY ROURKE

Shellie: BRITTANY MURPHY

*****

Hope you enjoyed. Sin City is not my specialty so don't expect more stories pretty please - INYOTEF ;)

12