All Comments on 'Sin City - Pompei AD 70'

by JASONSHOMOEROTICA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First class

A near first class piece of work with only a few minor mistakes. I thoroughly enjoyed reading from beginning to end in one session during which I had three orgasums of my own. Thank you. I look forward to reading more of your work.

SexinatiSexinatialmost 7 years ago
Sollemnes...

You fuck well!

:P

Pompeiian graffiti shall live on forever.

AppreciativeReaderAppreciativeReaderalmost 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Thank you for your work, very well written!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
No inhibitions

Apart from the nice story of a young citizen of Pompei and his slaves, the author provides a wonderful account of homosexual life in the Roman Empire in the first century AD. What I find most remarkable: sex was enjoyed as one of life's greatest pleasures, nothing was forbidden and there was no shame attached to men having sex with other men. That is not even the case in modern Western societies.

TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago
Sin City LA

I can't agree with you, Muscleaddict. The life of my generation looks very much like that of the ancient Romans. Me and my mates enjoy gay sex as the greatest pleasure of our youth. In my swim team everyone can fuck anybody else publicly and nobody feels ashamed of having sex in front of his coach and team mates. We even worship the Roman God Priapus whose symbol is a giant cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have enjoyed being in the Camera Phallica sliding my cock into one of the arses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous