Sin City - Pompei AD 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerius reflected for a moment and then pointed out the ten young studs he intended to buy. In fact, he could have taken any ten, as all the young men were absolutely fit for the purposes for which he intended them. The expression "Primus inter pares", first among equals, implies one outstanding man or object in an outstanding group, but here the expression could well be applied equally to all of them. They truly were a magnificent group of highly desirable male flesh and Valerius realised that he had been very lucky, very lucky indeed, to find such an attractive group of young men to purchase.

"Yes, Master, those you have pointed out are all splendid, but which one specifically do you wish to purchase?"

"All ten of them!"

"Albus could not believe his ears; you mean, sir that you want to take all ten of them"

"Exactly, Albus: that is what I have just said. Now, as to the price."

And here, as ever began a longwinded to and fro between the buyer and the seller until a price which was satisfactory to both parties was arrived at. Valerius, fully satisfied with the outcome, swore that Albus was bleeding him white, whilst Albus, also equally satisfied, averred that Valerius was an utter skinflint and was driving him towards bankruptcy. Anyway, it was agreed that in the price the ten young men would be delivered by Albus to the Villa Nero in Pompei within the next few days..

As he left, Valerius asked Albus how he knew that the young lads were all undefiled. Of course, when pushed, Albus could not guarantee it, but Valerius said that he thought his purchase were all in such tip-top condition that it really did not matter if someone else had had is cock up their arses beforehand.

"It matters not much," he said, "For by the end of the month all of them will have been well and truly shafted by me personally and they will know what it is to take a quality piece of man-meat up their fundamental orifices. And you know what, Albus, after the first time, which can be a shock, most young men come to love it. I guess these young slaves do not know what awaits them: it will be a baptism of fire, I can tell you. But they will all come to enjoy what I have in store for them. They are all to be my personal slaves and will serve for my own pleasure. Provided they obey the rules they will have a happy life, a much happier life in fact than normal slaves I can tell you."

CHAPTER 3

Before we see what happened to the ten young slaves Valerius had just bought let us first see how Valerius was furnishing the suite of rooms allocated to him by his father. Marcus Publius Nero had given his son, Valerius, free rein to decorate and furnish his new domain to his taste.

"It is you and your personal slaves who are going to live in your new quarters, so arrange it as best suits your own taste, which may well not coincide with mine. I am of an older generation and not keen on new fangled ideas, so suit yourself: you will have no interference from me. Do exactly as you wish so that it pleases you and our friends."

As you can divine from this remark, things two thousand years ago were much the same as they are today. Parents, then as now, found it hard to understand the tastes and pastimes of their children.

Like most Roman houses in the south of Italy, the Villa Nero was built around a large space open to the sky, the atrium, with rooms looking inwards. Windows were largely just open spaces for although the Romans had mastered the art of making glass vessels, they could not yet make sheet glass. Valerius had a large number of rooms at his disposal and one of these he arranged as quarters for his personal sex slaves whom he decided to separate from the general slaves of the household who were lodged elsewhere. He put his favourite slave, Antaneus in charge of the ten slaves he had just bought, for his own personal pleasure and provided Antaneus with a private room for himself. Additionally in another room he housed a further six general purpose slaves who were at his beck and call to perform whatever duties he wished. Valerius did not wish his ten personal slaves in general contact with normal slaves of the household. Their duties were regular training to keep their bodies and cocks in good condition and to be ready to bend to the sexual whims of their master as and when he commanded. In fact once they accepted their new role, life for them was really very agreeable.

Valerius had furnished his own bedroom with a large low bed, large enough to accommodate several male bodies at the same time. Adjacent was a large private bath room, again with the typical Roman heated bath for multiple bathers. Valerius was very clean of body and having a private bath at his disposal, a luxury that few could afford, meant that he did not have to trail down to the public baths every day. But Valerius did, nevertheless go a couple of times a week to the public baths, as he wanted to sport his muscular figure and huge cock in front of others. As with many others like him Valerius had both a strong exhibitionist streak as well as being quite narcissistic: he never missed a chance to admire himself. One has to admit that he was, at the end of the day, a very handsome and muscular young man: a joy to behold.

Additionally, one of the larger rooms Valerius furnished as a living or reception room, where he could receive guests. But these were just two rooms among many at Valerius's disposal.

The room on which Valerius lavished the most care and attention was a large reception room which he had chosen to call his Camera Phallica, the room where he intended to entertain his guests and to indulge in every form of male homosexual activity, for no women were ever to set foot in this very special space. The Camera Phallica was a large room with a huge window looking upwards towards the summit of the mountain, which was totally clothed in green. Valerius called in the finest interior designers and decorators of Pompei and had all the internal walls divided into panels, in each of which was depicted an explicit sexual act between two muscular males with exceptionally large cocks. These wall paintings were drawn and painted by the finest pornographic artists of the city and, subject matter apart, were amazingly artistic. Were we today able to see them in their original glory we would hail them as great works of art, in spite of hyper-erotic pornography of the subject matter. This was not at all unusual at that time, for many households in Pompei had pornographic paintings on their walls, but Valerius had the only room which was totally given over to male sex. Pompei was, in fact, the porn capital of the Roman Empire and the wall decorations left little if anything to the imagination as to what might happen in such rooms: the Romans had no compunction about being explicit and little was left to the imagination of the viewer.

To complete the mural decorations, Valerius had the decorators install a painted frieze around the upper part of the walls, between the panels and the ceiling, which consisted of a Greek Key inspired chain, except that the chain was made up of muscular young studs, each with a large erect cock thrust into the anus of the next man. Thus the frieze was a continuous pattern of male to male joined to each other cock to anus. Again, subject matter apart the whole thing was most artistic. In fact when the room was finished, it was an amazing piece of super-erotic homosexual art, superbly executed and, at the end of the day, quite fascinating to look at. It was an absolute masterpiece of interior decorating art: Valerius loved it!

The floor was, of course, of marble, but the crown jewel among the furniture in the room was a large marble topped table, elliptical in shape, which was supported on a bronze pedestal composed of a large cast bronze ring which sat on the marble floor. Onto this pedestal were fixed a series of huge circumcised phalluses, also cast in bronze, which formed the legs of the table. The circumcised heads of these monster cocks had been sculpted in great detail, with the cock head and rim being clearly defined. At their bases where they joined the pedestal each phallus terminated, as in life, with two magnificent testicular balls. The whole thing was a glorious example of the bronze furniture maker's art: a masterpiece of pornography in bronze. The elliptical marble top was supported on the knobs of the phalluses, but here again, Valerius had gone that final step to produce a true work of pornographic art, for he had had inlaid in the surface of the table in pietra dura, the same frieze as decorated the room. Pietra dura, the technique of creating a picture by inlaying carefully cut pieces of coloured stone into a marble base, is thought to date from the sixteenth century, but here we are, two thousand years ago seeing Roman craftsmen using the technique.

So much for the decorative items in the Camera Phallica, but Valerius was as ever of a practical mind and decided to install along one wall a long, lowish table with a bottom rail fitted with ankle straps and a high raised top rail, some two feet or so above the surface of the table, fitted similarly with straps so that slaves, who were to serve as sex partners, could be properly and comfortably accommodated to give easy access to their anuses.

Beyond this very special piece of furniture, the room contained all the usual furnishings of an upper class Roman house: couches, chairs, and low tables for food service. Valerius surveyed his creation and felt extremely satisfied and was now looking forward to the day when he could invite his friends to an inaugural party when no holds would be barred. He planned this for the eve of his twenty-first birthday, with a special surprise at midnight, the moment when he attained that mythical age of twenty one years.

CHAPTER 4

But to return to the ten slaves purchased by Valerius; they were housed immediately in the new quarters allocated to them in the private domain of Valerius in the Villa Nero. They were all subject to a thorough cleaning and were made to dress in simple one piece sleeveless tunics, with no under clothes at all, so that when the tunic was removed, they were totally naked. Provisionally they were under the supervision of Antaneus who himself had no clear idea of what his master intended for his new purchases. He surmised that it had to be of sexual purposes as the ten lads were all very handsome, muscular for their age and, most importantly, all had large, very desirable cocks. Several times he was asked by one or another of them, what was their future as slaves of Valerius Nero, but he could not give them an answer. "I believe that all will be revealed in a short time," was all he could say.

Valerius sent for Antaneus: "What do you think of my new purchases, Antaneus? Are they not just the most beautiful group of young studs you have ever seen?"

"Master, they make make my cock hard each time I see them. It is difficult to keep my hands off them, any of them, that is, for they are just asking to be fucked. I would describe them as a group of cock teasers. Frankly, Master, it is with great difficulty that I restrain myself. Of course, Master, in my position it would not be right and proper for me to enter into any kind of relationship, sexual or otherwise, with any of your personal slaves, without your express permission, but there you have my reaction to your purchase: absolutely outstandingly fuckable young muscle."

"So, Antaneus, are you telling me that although you have been looking after these ten young men, boys, I suppose we should call them, for they are all just eighteen years of age, that you have not exercise your cock on any of them? You have not fucked a single one of them?"

"Master, I am your most devoted slave as only you can know and I am very happy with my lot here in your household. I would never ever do anything which I think would cause you displeasure and I would never enter into any kind of relationship with any of these young men, whom you have clearly acquired for a specific purpose. So, no Master, I have not fucked any of them, even though I must confess I would very much like to. But then, what man looking at them would not wish to exercise his dick on such attractive flesh. So, Master, I still take my own pleasure, which you have authorised me to do, with other slaves of the household. I have two friends there with whom I can fulfil my on sexual desires and so I do not in any way feel deprived or frustrated. And, of course, it goes without saying that I am always at our personal disposal."

"But perhaps I should also tell you, Master, that I have learned from the boys, who speak very little Latin, that although they were taken into slavery in Macedonia, which we think of the northern most province of Greece, they are not in fact Greeks: they are true Macedonians of Slavic stock, for part of Macedonia is peopled by Slavonic races. And so, Master, they all have very complicate names which are difficult for us Latin speakers to pronounce and therefore, if I might venture to offer a suggestion, I think it would be wise to give each of them a single Roman name so that we can identify and address each of them by name."

"Have you told the young Macedonians, that they will shortly be initiated into the ways of the Nero household and that they will be subjected to a thorough beating in the process, as you yourself were a few years ago, when my father first purchased you at the weekly auction?"

"No, Master, I have not; I thought it best for them to come to that rather unpleasant moment totally unaware of what was in store for them. I know if I were to be beaten, I would prefer it just to happen, with no warning, rather than to sit round nursing the thought of what was to come; a very unpleasant mental situation and one to be avoided. You see, Master, these boys have done nothing at all to merit a beating. It is just the custom of the house of Nero to beat all new slaves, I suppose by way of a warning of what will happen to them if they break the house rules. So giving them pre-beating, mental anguish seems to me to be totally unnecessary in his case. If you were punishing a slave for some severe misdemeanour, then the situation might well be different and you might well decided to delay the punishment to let him think about it for a few days. But in the present case, no: there is no point in being unnecessarily cruel to these boys."

Listening to Antaneus's reasoning, Valerius realised that in his favourite slave he had a remarkable, young man, wise beyond his years and with an ability to express himself cogently and fluently in grammatically correct Latin. In fact, Antaneus, whose anus Valerius loved to fuck, was a most remarkable young man, in the tradition of the ancient Greek philosophers.

"Have you any idea, Antaneus, whether my new recruits are having sex among themselves or not? Albus, the slave dealer from whom I bought them claimed that they were all virgins. Of course, when challenged, he could not substantiate his claim, but then, who could? Anyway, I thought they were such a clean group of lads and so sexually attractive, that I bought the lot."

"Master, like Albus, I can only tell you what I think, but with no absolute certainty. I have learned from the boys that when they were first sold into slavery they were all just sixteen years old. Their first master, a slave dealer in northern Greece, was very strict in what he allowed them to do. Like you, he had seen what a magnificent group of potential young studs he had purchased and he wished to make the most of them. So, he spent a lot of time with physical and cock trainers to turn them into the eighteen year old studs you see today. All I can tell you, Master, is that sleeping as I do in the room next to them, I have noticed that at night there is no noise and whenever I look in on them, unannounced, they are always each in their own beds. So, Master it is possible that they are as Albus claimed, all still virgins. But, Master, just looking at them, it cannot last much longer, for they are all now young men with young men's desires, and as there are no women, it is inevitable that they will soon begin to have sex among themselves. They will not be able to resist the urge which all men have, which is to fuck: the most natural act in the world, Master, and one which is guaranteed to bring pleasure each time it is enacted."

"So, Antaneus, your conclusion seems to be that my ten young studs should be initiated into their future careers as soon as possible, before they develop alternative pastimes of their own. But let us first resolve the naming problem. Each slave will be given two names in the Roman manner; each boy will have the same first name which will be Anus, so that they are in no doubt about what their future role in life will be. Then very simply we will start with Primus and go through to Decimus. So the first boy will be called Anus Primus, the second, Anus Secundus and so on through to Anus Decimus. On a daily basis, we will then call each boy by the second of his two names, letting fall the Anus. So, we shall call them simply by their second names, Primus, Secundus, Tertius and so on up to Decimus. But make no mistake; if asked for his name, a boy must reply in full; Anus Primus, Master, Anus, Secundus, Master and so on. I will leave it to you to allocate the names to the individual boys and you will soon have occasion to introduce them to me by their full names at their initiation ceremony, in which you, my dear Antaneus, are going to play an important part."

Antaneus, who was a very sharp young man, noticed how Valerius had just referred to him: "My dear Antaneus". He wondered if the word "dear" was just a word of no special significance or whether his master really meant it. Did he have affection for Antaneus, hitherto unexpressed? A difficult sentiment to manage between a master and a slave. But as we know, Valerius had fallen in love with Antaneus, slave or not, but had not yet had the courage to declare his feelings to his sex partner.

"The initiation of the ten new slaves will be tomorrow evening. As you know, Antaneus, the house custom is to begin by giving each new male slave twenty severe cuts of the cane across his naked buttocks, by way of an example of what will happen to him if he does not obey the rule. I have given many a slave twenty hard cuts with the cane myself, but in the present case, I propose to use an alternative implement: a heavy grade cowhide belt. Why do I want to do this? Well, my friend (again Antaneus picked up a word with an intimation of deeper feelings than Valerius had hitherto ever expressed to him) the reason is that I want the buttocks of these young men to remain totally unmarked. The cane often leaves weals which are a permanent reminder of what has been done, whilst the broader cowhide belt equally painful, leaves no permanent damage. After all, these young men are to be sex slaves and I want them to remain in attractive condition as long as possible so that we (Antaneus wondered now who was included in the word "we") can have the pleasure of sliding in our cocks between two perfect globes."

"So, Antaneus, you and I together will beat each of the ten young Macedonians arses hard with a leather belt. I totally subscribe to the house principle that they should experience some severe pain by way of their initiation into the household and then we will take their virginity, if virgins they still are. But virgins or not, they will have their holes properly fucked by you and me."

"But Master, you are not thinking of allowing me, your personal slave to participate in the initiation ceremony of these young men, are you? It seems somehow improper for you to allow me, a slave, to serve one of your personal slaves in the way that you do yourself. Master, it seems to me that it would be totally wrong; it is something I doubt that I could do."