Sin City - Pompei AD 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight was fast approaching and Valerius asked Antaneus to be ready to receive him for a second time that evening, for he wished to draw the attention of his friends to the special bond which existed between him and his favourite slave. Valerius had not told Antaneus what he had in mind, but assured him that all would be well and that he was going to get the fuck of a lifetime.

So Valerius called for attention and presented Antaneus to the assembly: "My friends, I see you are all enjoying yourselves immensely, but if could ask your indulgence for a few moments. I would like to present to you my most trusted slave, Antaneus, without whom my life would be empty, for he is always there when I need him. So as it will be my twenty-first birthday will dawn in a few brief minutes, I would like to present to you all a unique act of copulation. As ever, it is I the master, who will shaft Antaneus, the slave, but believe me when I say that if Roman opinion were different, I would happily take him as my lover."

Antaneus, who had no idea where all this was leading, flashed a questioning look at his master, who led Antaneus by the hand and pushed him on his back onto the magnificent phallic table , the centre piece of the room. Then, pulling Antaneus's legs over his shoulders, he proceeded to shaft him with his rock hard cock. Valerius then gradually built up his rhythm and increased the force of his thrusting, and at the same time took ever longer strokes, until finally he withdrew is cock totally from Antaneus's anus before thrusting it back into him. Now it is not uncommon for experienced lovers to adopt such a technique, but what happened now was totally unexpected. Valerius went on and on pounding Antaneus, but each time he withdrew his cannon completely and then reinserted it with unerring aim into Antaneus. His friends went wild as they realised that Valerius was treating them to what was a display of virtuoso copulation. Valerius finally climaxed and shot his huge wad into Antaneus, who, himself climaxed simultaneously and covered both his own torso and Valerius's chest and face with his equally prolific emission.

The guests roared their appreciation and gave a long round of applause to this monumental piece of fucking. Even those who had themselves been engaged with a partner paused to witness this extraordinary event.

The slaves rushed in and wiped both Valerius and Antaneus clean of the results of their efforts and Valerius offered Antaneus his hand and pulled him upright off the table. "My friends it is now just midnight and my twenty-first birthday has dawned. As many of you know, Antaneus has long been my favourite slave and a regular sex partner, albeit one who, by virtue of his station in life, has hitherto been obliged to take and never to give. Well, you have all just witnessed the very last time that Antaneus has been obliged to take and not be able to do the same for his partner. As of now, that situation is changed. Antaneus, my friend, my dear friend I should say, I have the greatest pleasure and honour to declare you a freeman in front of all my friends here tonight. Antaneus as of this moment you are no longer my slave: you stand beside me here as a freeman."

Antaneus was equally staggered by this announcement, as were all the others, for he had had no inkling of the momentous news which Valerius had just made public. Now as we have all seen, Antaneus was a highly articulate and philosophical young man, in spite of his lowly status, but as anyone else would have been by such a momentous announcement, he was totally overwhelmed by the turn of events and burst into tears.

Antaneus began: "Master..." to be cut short by Valerius.

"Antaneus, you are now a freeman. I am no longer your master and you need no longer address me as such. My name, in case you have forgotten it, is Valerius and it is by that name which I now expect to hear you address me."

"Master, I mean Valerius, I had no idea that you were going to take such a step and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Slave or freeman, I am, as ever, your slave and will, as ever, do your bidding."

"Antaneus, you are now free to do whatever you wish, without asking my consent. However, in celebration and confirmation of your newly acquired status, I would be honoured if you would now do to me what has so long been denied to you because of your status in Roman society."

"Valerius, Master (he could not drop it just like that) you don't mean that you wish me to fuck you in front of all these people. Do you?"

"Listen to me, Antaneus; look at what is happening here tonight. Everyone is here is naked and everyone is copulating with someone. This evening is given over to the pursuit and enjoyment of sex: it is a sex orgy! Just think about it. I have just given your arse a monumental pounding in front of all my friends, so why should you not exercise your new right and do the same for me. It's no longer taboo. Antaneus, you are a freeman. Or perhaps you do not want to."

"Valerius, you surely know that here is nothing I want more than to become your true lover. Each time we have lain together, I dreamed of the unattainable day when I might do the same for you as you were doing for me, but I banished the thought from my mind as an impossible dream as I was a slave and you were a Roman. But now you tell me that that day has arrived, can hardly believe my ears; it is just so sudden and unexpected that I have not yet recovered from the shock which your announcement gave me."

Valerius took the metaphorical bull by the horns as he himself went across to the phallic table and lay down on it, adopting the same position as he had had Antaneus do just a little while earlier: "Come Antaneus, take me as I took you. There is no longer any reason for you not to."

And so, Antaneus did as requested and for the first time fucked his erstwhile master, Valerius, to the accompaniment of a round of applause from the other guests. Valerius's word was law in the matter: Antaneus was free and he now had the right to act as any other freeman and, let us be clear, homosexual sex was not frowned upon in the Roman Empire and especially in the town of Pompei. The only previous impediment to the union of Antaneus with Valerius with Antaneus acting as penetrator had been his lowly status as a slave in Roman society.

Valerius then made a further announcement: "In celebration of my birthday, my ten anus slaves shall now be relieved of their duties for this evening and shall be free to indulge their fancies with each other: in brief, they are free to enjoy the party as if they were my guests."

The party went on until nearly seven o'clock on the morning of August 29th, Valerius's twenty-first birthday. All the guests finally left and the slaves all went to their quarters to sleep. Not unnaturally, Valerius took Antaneus by the hand and led him to his bedchamber, where the two young men fell asleep together in the spacious bed which was to be found there. It was totally unspoken but both men understood that they were now what we, in modern day terms, would call an item. And do the two deliriously happy young men fell asleep beside each other.

CHAPTER 7

Valerius and Antaneus, exhausted by the festivities of the previous night, slept soundly together until midday, when a slave brought them some food. Having eaten, the two young men could not keep their hands of each other and Antaneus quickly mounted Valerius and started to fuck him. Their idyll was, however to be short-lived for at around one o'clock in the afternoon, the green mountain behind the house suddenly exploded into what was to be documented by observers as the most spectacular and devastating volcanic eruptions of all time on the Italian peninsula.

For several weeks prior to the eruption of the mountain we call Vesuvius, there had been earth tremors, which had not been taken seriously as the region around the Bay of Naples was subject to minor tremors on a regular basis. But at the first explosion, as a huge quantity of gas and rocks was projected into the air, an earthquake simultaneously shook the lower slopes of the mountain, exactly where the villa Nero was located. The violence of the shock was such that the roof of the villa collapsed directly onto all who happened to be there at that moment, killing them outright. A slighter after-shock then caused all the wall of the house to fall down, reducing in two minutes what had been the largest and finest villa of all Pompei to a pile of rubble. The eruption continued for two days and Pompei was covered in ash and molten rock to a depth of 3 metres. Two days after the eruption, Pompei had been completely obliterated: it had ceased to exist!

Pompei now lay forgotten for some 1500 years until it was rediscovered in 1580. However, excavations of the buried city did not commence until the mid eighteenth century and still continue today, for the entire city has not yet been excavated. The Villa Nero, lying as it did on the edge of the city on the lower slopes of Vesuvius itself, remains buried to this day. If it finally excavated, perhaps the petrified bodies of Valerius and Antaneus will be unearthed in the act of sexual union in which they were engaged at the moment of their death. It will be quite unique if the remains of these two men are ever discovered for they will be proof of the vigorous homosexual culture which pervaded Pompei in the first century A.D. Valerius and Antaneus might one day become a monument to what was known as Sin City.

THE END