All Comments on 'Since You Asked'

by gentlyhardly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply stunning!

Wonderful story, gloriously told. Most ingenious setup. A total delight to read and if I could have given it 10 stars I would. Thank you!

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
Usually Hate 2nd Person POV

I normally click away immediately when I see 2nd person POV, but for some reason, I kept reading. And, what can I say, except, "You did it right!"

Bravo!

gentlyhardlygentlyhardlyover 11 years agoAuthor
Voice

@Karenas-- I very much appreciate your kind comments. I know that the second-person voice can go horribly awry, but I chose it because I was trying to describe a little daydream I was having as it unfolded in my head. The other story I currently have posted here (Gratitude) is written the same way for roughly the same reason.

At some point, I might try to rework one or both of them in the more traditional third-person narrative voice, just for practice. They both contain ideas and scenarios that I find quite enjoyable to revisit from time to time. *ahem*

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

gentlyhardlygentlyhardlyover 11 years agoAuthor
Ten stars

@Anonymous-- You made me blush! What a nice thing to say. Thank you!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
I'm with karenas

Never read first person stories either but so glad you caught me right away and I stayed. Hot little story, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more

This was a perfect combination of D/s. Not abusive, just hot. I loved it.

gentlyhardlygentlyhardlyover 11 years agoAuthor
Aw, shucks...

Keep it up, and I'll want to make sandwiches for all of you. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was very playful and fun. I loved it and may *ahem* revisit it myself from time to time :)

gentlyhardlygentlyhardlyover 11 years agoAuthor
Play

I am so glad people like the playfulness, and find it hot. I really do, too. Judiciously applied intimidation and punishment have their place, but wit and an appreciation for the inherent humor in some of the situations we find ourselves in while in pursuit of the particular sorts of pleasure we seek are very desirable components of a dominant for me, as well. This should be FUN, right? That's why we call it play!

And, to me, on the right face, a smirk is quite possibly the hottest expression. Rawr! Not sure what that means. Probably best not to over-think it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Engrossing

It's a rare moment for me when I enjoy a story in the first person. The characters are so non-descript that I can easily slide whoever I want into them.

I am extremely fond of the facial expressions and attitudes that come to mind from these characters, and I enjoyed them immensely.

A playful, well-written arousing story is just what I needed today. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet and Intense

Perfect combination of sweet and intense. A lunch to remember...

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Nice

Very nicely written domination. You seem to have a window into my fantasies :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous