All Comments on 'Since You've Been Gone'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 6 years ago
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant

Those preceding have been good but this is exceptional.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for JamesRTickit

I'm glad you liked it. Just wait for the next instalment and Angie's escapades with transgender and "innocent" young ladies!

Amz049Amz049over 6 years ago
Keep it up!

Looking forward to the next instalment x

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Amz049

I've just finished the next instalment (literally half an hour ago). I need to edit it quite a bit but will submit it soon, so it will be there to read in a few days' time. And oh my, isn't Angie getting naughty!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

You know I really like the way you write, and your stories by far are one of the best on this site, but when Ruby went into the union bar with Charlie on the end of a leash with her being in a collar, I almost stopped reading your story, but I kept reading and was thankful it was not a big part of your story, I can't wait for the next ch. with the transgender girl

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Hello again.

I wanted Ruby to be an utter bitch and (I hope) that's the way she came across. She ain't done yet, by the way. And transgender Sarah-Jayne plays a big part in Tonight's the Night, She certainly has a few moves to make too.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Another winner

Thanks for another winner, LL, you gave me several good laughs with this one. Perhaps Angie should broaden her drinking experience by mixing her two favourites, Marstons (Pedigree of course) with Guinness---what we used to call Black-and-Tan in the good old days. Then she could graduate to Black Velvet (Guinness and cider---should be vintage champagne but I doubt whether the Students' Union would run to that). Two or three pints of that and Angie would be anybody's (but then, she already is, isn't she?). Roll on the next instalment.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I've downed my share of Black and Tan in the past, and the velvet stuff too (but never with real champagne, unfortunately). Talking about cider/drinking, a girl I once knew used to drink pints of Dry Blackthorn (at the time ridiculously strong) with a double-port added in for good luck. It looked like she was drinking Lager and Black but of course it was far more potent. And yes, after two or three of them she did behave a lot like Angie!

rusty333rusty333over 6 years ago
Angie, Angie

A good name for a song. Can't wait for the next installment. She connect with room 443?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Rusty333

"Angie, Angie" is indeed a good title for a song/story. My next one's already been submitted as "Tonight's the Night" and yes, Angie does connect with 443 . . . sort of. I'm currently writing "Fat Bottomed Girls" where the 443 connection becomes a whole lot more intimate. Maybe Angie, Angie can follow that.

Personally I'm looking forward to 1999 when a certain Heather Hunter will arrive at Angie's uni. No points for guessing that they hit it off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous