Since You've Been Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jealous, insecure cow or what!

Okay, so maybe Ruby had reason to be jealous, but really. She was copping off with a big-breasted blonde, wasn't she? What did she expect her girlfriend to do in her absence, take up crochet?

Halls were, at that time of night, buzzing with life. Lots of students were still out, carousing, but others were indoors, playing music and slamming doors with gay abandon.

Slamming doors! Angie found it hard to believe there were so many doors to slam.

And what were the rules about sound levels? She couldn't possibly hear anyone having secret sex on the ground floor; folk were chatting far too loudly for her to overhear the odd grunt and groan.

University was going to be great, she decided, ascending several steep flights of stairs, her powerful leg muscles not complaining at all. Strongly-built and resilient, that was her. Having sex recharged her batteries; a little fatigue aside, she could usually go on and on.

Or die trying.

'Hi ho silver lining,' someone yelled, well out of tune and, thankfully, two or three floors below her.

'And away you go now baby . . .'

'Go anywhere you want,' a woman's voice countered. 'Just fuck off and shut up.'

'I see your sun is shining . . .'

'Shut the fuck up,' a dozen voices yelled in jagged harmony.

The singer didn't make a fuss. He shut up before a host of banshees descended on him, or . . . if he was luckier than he deserved . . . because a host of banshees had descended on him.

As if!

Angie reached her landing and went along the corridor towards 444. It was more peaceful here on a "women only" floor. Women were obviously more civilized than men. Or maybe the women were all still in the Union Bar.

She heard the noise long before she got to her door.

Laughing . . . At first she thought it was laughing.

Then, as yards of bog-standard carpet vanished beneath her feet, she realized it was the most terrible sound in the world: it was a woman sobbing.

(To be continued soon in "Tonight's the Night")