Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm... So nice," she groaned, with her head on his shoulder.

"Such a beautiful ass Hailey," he whispered in her ear as she let his hands roam freely over each cheek through her tight mini-dress.

"Oh God, your hands are driving me crazy," she groaned in his ear.

As they danced she was surprised at how willingly she was allowing the father of her ex-boyfriend to run his hands over her ass. She just couldn't seem to resist him. 'Oh god, Mr. Powers really has me turned on', she thought, feeling his hands run down her ass, then softly back up to her waist.

He was absolutely loving the fact that she seemed to be enjoying where he was placing his hands and even thought that this may finally be the night he fucked the hot, sexy teen.

Mr. Powers was turning her on in a way she couldn't believe. 'God, I can't believe how he's turning me on', she thought in disbelief. 'No one would believe this, especially his son and my parents'. She almost laughed at how this would look to people as they saw a hot eighteen year old with a smoking body and hot mini-dress, slow dancing with an overweight guy fifty years her senior.

Caught up in the moment and feeling of his hands on her body, she tilted her head off his broad shoulder and leaned down to meet his lips in a very sexy kiss. Almost immediately, she had her tongue snaking into his mouth, entwining with his passionately.

The lover's kiss made him squeeze her ass cheeks and in turn caused her to moan as her tongue was entwined with his.

"God you're making me so hot Mr. Powers...so hot," she whispered, feeling his hands playing with her ass.

"Such an amazing body, Hailey. Perfect ass," he said in a husky voice, continuing to play with her body.

Suddenly, out of left field she said in a slurred voice that caused him to look at her questionably, "Did you fuck her Mr. Powers?"

"What exactly are we talking about Hailey," he asked but already had a very good idea.

"I've seen you with so many girls Mr. Powers. I know you fuck all the time. Did you fuck Shannon?" she asked as she looked at him slyly.

"Hailey. I never kiss and tell," he said with a sly grin that told her he absolutely did.

Cunning Shannon: rail-thin teen

She knew Shannon was a cunning slut and that she loved fucking older men. She also knew that when it came to getting what she wanted she stopped at noting to get it. One older man she knew about was the 'very-good' friend of her fathers, who was also the President of Shannon's parent's bank. He was a distinguished black man, who was 70 years old and a bachelor that lived a very affluent lifestyle.

Her father had called his friend to tell him Shannon was coming in to open an account, and the bank President told him that he would take care of her personally. When she came to the bank, she had on an outfit that had the bank president stirring in his seat. She wore an eye catching white mini dress that had a see-trough mesh top, which showed every detail of her sexy lace bra. She wore a pair of tan thigh high stockings that accented her thin legs, and a pair of classic pair of black high heel pumps, which added to the sexy look she wanted to project.

Her pencil-thin body and ultra-flat chest had his fat, twelve inch black cock instantly rock hard. His years of experience with fucking sexy teenage girls told him that she didn't come to the bank dressed the way she was, just to open a savings account. After he opened the account for her, he asked her to join him for dinner, than to an art auction he was attending, which she eagerly accepted. He called her father immediately to tell him that he was escorting his daughter to dinner, then to an art gallery, where there was an art auction on Japanese art, which he was an avid collector.

Her father, being thankful, for him personally helping his daughter, agreed. When her mother found out, she was not as happy. The reason being that she and the black bank President had been fucking three times a week for over a year. She knew he had a huge cock, and didn't want her daughter having what she felt was hers. The reason Shannon had come into the bank dressed to fuck was, because she had watched her mother fucking the huge-cocked banker when she came home early from cheerleading practice one day. She watched her sexy mother, dressed in tan thigh high stockings and high heel pumps leaning over the bed and getting fucked by his huge, black cock, one afternoon when her father was in New York on business. Once she saw how huge his black dick was, she knew she had to have it.

The President took her to a very stylish restaurant. In his personal limousine to the restaurant, they sipped champagne, and kissed playfully. While they kissed, she teasingly ran her long, manicured fingernails across his huge hard on. This was the signal that they would be getting very sexy after dinner. After dinner they sipped champagne in the limo and kissed hungrily. While they kissed, she was massaging his huge, uncomfortable black hard on, while he ran his hands up and down her thigh high stockings and over thin stripped thong that barely cover her wet pussy. Her pussy lips were so engorged that they spilled out of the sides of her thong, as his fingers aggressively pulled on each one.

Within seconds of cumming, she had his huge black cock out of his uncomfortable pants and was eagerly pumping and sucking all over it. As she worshiped every inch of his powerful twelve inch shaft, he picked up the phone and told the driver that they wouldn't be going to the auction and to head back to his home. She looked up at him with a sly smirk, and continued to suck him off. Just as he came they had arrived at his house.

The black banker lived in a very up-scale, neighborhood, which was predominantly white. Because of being successful, and having a twelve inch cock, the banker was always fucking different woman, most of which were young white and Asian teens who were personally hired by him to work as bank tellers. Each teen was selected on her incredible sexy look and naughty personality.

The other women who occupied his bed were young wives who did business for their husbands while they were at work. But this young 12 year old look- alike teen was special. He never experienced a teen so young, who was so skilled at fucking. He was so turned on to her that they fucked for five hours straight, before he had the driver take her home. After that night, they fucked three times a week, although he wanted it to be every day, even asking her to move in with him.

Although she loved being spoiled by him and loved fucking his huge black cock, she continued to fuck others, like her boyfriend's father, who also had a big cock, and was filthy-rich. Even though the black banker continued fucking Shannons' mother, the young, flat chested teen with braces was the most amazing fuck he'd ever had and her nasty qualities haunted him day in and out.

Hailey knew her friend loved being pampered and spoiled and she also knew by the way that she talked about Josh's father that she loved wealthy and powerful men.

Back to the dance floor

"Kiss me," the sexy stunner panted, nearly out of breath.

His mouth instantly clamped down on hers while her tongue continued to fence with his in a passionate swordfight. When the song ended they returned to the bar and finished their drinks. Between each sip they kissed each other playfully way until their glasses were emptied.

Pulling away reluctantly, she caught her breath, and told him that she had to go because it was getting really late. Before they walked out she leaned in and kissed him one more time. With his arm around her waist to her steady her, they walked to the parking lot to his almost two million dollar Ferrari Laferrari. Before he hit the button for the door he pushed her up against the door and began kissing her hard.

She responded by groaning and kissing him back as their mouths opened and their tongues flicked wildly across each other's for almost five minutes. During this time his hands were all over her body including her perfect 36DD breasts.

"Umm," she groaned from the thrill of having her ex-boyfriend's father's hands roaming her body.

"So sexy Hailey," he groaned as his hands felt the softness of her amazing teenage body.

As they kissed like two lovers in heat his hands traveled over her breasts then her ass and up her stocking covered legs.

"Oh God Mr. Powers. Making me so hot," she groaned from the incredible excitement of what the sixty-eight year old was doing to her.

Breaking the kiss as if a spell had been broken, she pulled away saying that she really should be going home. He had this happen with a few young teens who'd become caught up in the idea of being with an older man, then suddenly lose their nerve. Never one to force a teen he honored their request for him to stop.

It could have been any number of things, including her realizing that she was with the good friend of her parents, or that the thought of being with him wasn't appealing anymore. He knew he wasn't handsome by any stretch of the imagination. He always felt that if they fucked it had to be consensual. He may have been a lecher, but he was not a forceful man.

Once she was sitting in the luxurious seat of his multi-million dollar Ferrari he just stood there taking in the sight of her knock-out body.

"So sexy," he said as his intense penetrating eyes ran up and down her body.

Leaning in he kissed her again and was happy to hear her groan as she responded by meeting his tongue willingly and excitedly. Before he broke the kiss his hands traveled up her crossed stocking covered legs, making her groan even deeper and caused her tongue to flail across his feverously.

'God, he has me so turned on' she thought, and his chubby hands going over her nylons sent sparks through her body. In the car his eyes went right to her amazing body again, looking at her in her ultra-tight mini dress with her long tapered legs crossed. He told her again how sexy she was.

"Kiss me," she said in a deep, throaty voice.

She lost herself in his kiss, and returned it hard with a passion that she'd never felt before. It reminded her of a porn film she'd seen with a few of her girlfriends one night during a sleep-over, where the iconic film star Ron Jeremy was fucking a stunning eighteen year old blonde porn actress. All the girls, including her, could not believe that such a sexy eighteen year old girl would fuck someone as unappealing as him. A few of the girls even thought he was repulsive looking with his huge belly and balding head of scraggly hair.

Of course when they saw his sizeable cock they were a lot less focused on him being old and fat and balding. What caught her eye was how the young girl in the film seemed to love kissing him, groaning like crazy every time they kissed. During the forty minute scene half of it involved kissing, and each time they always seemed to be really aroused.

If the blonde was orally pleasing him she would break away and meet his mouth for a passionate kiss that had her groaning excitedly. After he broke off the kiss she would go back down on him with an even greater passion to please him. When he was fucking her they were always locked in a kiss. If he was behind her she always turned her head with a look of ecstasy on her face as he leaned forward to kiss her.

This was exactly why she was drawn to her ex-boyfriends father. He was an amazing kisser that had her body tingling with excitement each time their lips and tongues met.

After she said 'kiss me,' he leaned in again and met her in a sexy kiss that had their tongues dancing across each other's for more than fifteen minutes. She could not believe how good a kisser he was as her breathing elevated to the point where she actually had a mini-orgasm.

"Did you cum, Hailey?" he asked, fully knowing she did.

"God you're a great kisser Mr. Powers," she moaned deeply, gasping breaths causing her 36DD breasts to heave, letting him know she in fact, did cum.

"I want to fuck you Hailey. I've wanted to fuck you the second my son brought you home," he said boldly, looking into her eyes with a burning hunger.

"Spend the night with me Hailey. I want to fuck you all night," he groaned, kissing her neck and running his hands up and down her crossed stocking covered legs, right up her thigh to the edge of the lace trim of her stocking top.

"Oh God Mr. Powers," she groaned. He could tell by the sound of her voice that she wanted to fuck him bad. Suddenly, collecting herself again she blurted out, "Oh God I can't. I have a boyfriend and it wouldn't be right."

"A lot of teenage girls your age have boyfriends Hailey," he said as his hand ran up and down her stockings. A lot of young girls I date and even Josh's girlfriends Hailey," he said to let her know he definitely fucked the 80 pound Shannon, "what they want is to experience what it's like to be with an older man."

" Oh fuck...Kiss me," she said as her tongue came out to meet his and for the next ten minutes her body was on fire as she thought about what he said and that she wanted to fuck him.

During the kiss her pussy was popping as if fire- crackers were going off. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. She was just about to tell him to take her to his house when her cell phone started ringing and she knew it was the ring-tone for her boyfriend. Another pang of guilt for cheating on her new boyfriend swept over her and once again she broke off the kiss and told him she couldn't fuck him because she didn't think it was right to cheat on her boyfriend.

Once again the spell was broken and she told him he couldn't fuck her because she had a boyfriend, and didn't want to cheat on him. Mr. Powers sighed, sat back and took out his card, which had his cell number on it.

"Here's my personal cell, Hailey. If you change your mind call me," he said. He then leaned in and met her mouth in a kiss that almost had her cumming."

She was both stunned and turned on at the same time that a man she had known for years was turning her on like crazy, in a way neither his son nor any other guy ever had.

As they drove to her house they kissed at every light. Feeling the effects of the alcohol she reached between his legs while she kissed him and nearly died when she felt an enormous bulge.

"OH MY GOD Mr. Powers. You're huge!" she exclaimed excitedly, then added thickly, "Way bigger than he is," referring to his son, running her hand down the inseam of his pants almost to his knee.

As they drove off he laughed wryly.

"You're not the first of his girlfriends to say that Hailey," he said, the implication of which caused her to groan.

She suddenly realized why he had so many young teens lined up to date him. 'It's not just his money', she thought, 'It's the fact that he has a huge cock.' While her hand was busy massaging his enormous bulge, his right hand was running up her right thigh, right to the stocking top of her nylons.

"Oh God, Mr. Powers your hand feels so sexy on me ...God, your cock is so huge," she slurred.

"It's big for you Hailey; twelve inches; all for you, sexy," he snarled as she ran her fingers up and down the length of his huge shaft in shocked disbelief.

'Fuck, he's easily ten times bigger than his son or any other guy I ever fucked. Never felt a cock this big. So huge', she thought as she continued to run her fingers up and down the endless length as she imagined it filling up her pussy.

"Should we go back to my house now Hailey?" he said in a deep voice as her hands continued to massage his monstrous cock in his bulging pants.

"Oh fuck...I really do...it's just... I can't," she said in a frustrated voice as her hands continued to massage his throbbing cock.

Not wanting to push her he continued to drive to her house. They had just arrived at her house when she was about to say she wanted to see his huge cock but the outside light had gone on. Messaging his huge bulge that strained in his pants she said in a throaty voice as she held his business card.

" You've given me a lot to think about Mr. Powers", she said coyly, then kissed him with a fast peck. She squeezed his massive bulge again and said seductively, "A real lot to think about."

At that point he leaned in and whispered, "Uncross those sexy legs Hailey."

"Oh fuck yeah," she groaned, watching his free hand spread her legs apart.

As soon as she did as he commanded, he had his hand running up the inside of her tapered thigh, reaching her tiny thong and rubbing her extended clit right through the sheer material.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he moved the thong to the side and ran his chubby fingers through the lips of her pussy, teasing her for a few minutes before he inserted two fingers deep into her hot sex.

As he finger fucked Hailey, she pushed off her pumps, preparing her pussy for an explosive orgasm.

"Oh fuck...so good Mr. Powers," she groaned hotly as his fingers plunged into her scorching pussy.

Taking his fingers out, he licked them, and she bit her lower lip and grinned shyly.

"You taste amazing Hailey, just as I've always imagined you would," he told her, and then returned his fingers to her scorching teenage cunt.

'Oh god, he really has wanted me', she thought proudly. 'If I knew his cock was this big I would have fucked him behind his son's back every night', she thought naughtily. 'Who am I kidding? If I knew he had such a huge cock I would have left his son for him'.

Pulling his fingers out, he brought them to her mouth.

"Taste yourself Hailey. Taste your sexy cunt," he commanded. Instinctively, her tongue came out of her mouth and she began eagerly licking his two wet fingers, groaning in pleasure.

"Cum Hailey," he commanded, knowing this was exciting to her and that it was most likely the first time a man had made her taste herself this way.

"Oh fuuuuck," she groaned, pushing off her pumps again. Finally, she shuddered and came.

'Fuck. If his fingers could make me cum like this I wonder what his amazing mouth would do to my pussy', she thought while her pussy was exploding over his fingers. She knew he was an amazing kisser that could almost make her cum just from that alone.

"God, you really know how to drive me crazy Mr. Powers. With all those girls I've seen you with I guess you have lots of experience," she said with a devilish grin.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, looking over suddenly to see her father at the front door of the house dressed only in his bathing suit, looking to see who it was in his driveway, then walking towards the car.

"He can't see us through these tinted windows," he said, tempting her to lean in and kiss him again.

The windows were tinted black so she kissed him knowing that her father couldn't see. She also knew he couldn't see her hand massaging their good friend's rock hard cock as his fingers twisted inside her boiling cunt.

Just as her father came to her side of the car she reached for his hand to move it from her pussy, and then told him she'd think about his offer, giving him another fast kiss.

"I want you Hailey," he said in a deep voice just as her hand was about to open the door of his expensive Ferrari.

"You and this huge cock," she said, squeezing his gigantic shaft one more time before he pressed the button that raised the door.

When her father saw the door open to his good friend's million dollar sports car his eyes were fixed firmly on his daughter's amazing body. He was captivated as she sat back in the plush seat with her long legs crossed and saw the ultra-tight fit of her micro-mini dress conform to her killer body. The sight of her stocking tops, her narrow waist to her perfect 36DD breasts and her long blond hair had his big cock stirring in his pants.