Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

When he saw her step out of his good friend's car in her hot mini dress he was a bit surprised. He felt his body get really warm as he saw the top of her thigh high stockings and then watched her swing her long, stocking legs out the door and plant her high heel pumps on the driveway.

Once she'd gotten out of the car, her heart began to race at the sight of her father's amazing body, naked to the waist in just his swimming suit. Her current companion couldn't compare physically to the tight, trim shape her father had maintained.

She was also happy to see the look of hunger in her father's eyes, moving all over her turned-on body as she got out of the car. She went to him and kissed his cheek, telling him that Mr. Powers had given her a ride home from the club she was at. Of course he could tell she had been drinking by the smell of alcohol on her breath and the way she was walking, listing a little as her high heel pumps clicked seductively on the driveway.

For a second he was a bit jealous of his friend but knew he had no real concern that anything could happen between them. His ego for being in such amazing shape and being very well preserved for seventy and knowing he was a magnet for teenage girls would not allow him to believe his knockout daughter would have any interest in a guy who was so out of shape with a body that looked like a melted candle.

Turning back to watch his sexy daughter go into the house his eyes were glued to her amazing legs and her wild ass, which in turn had his big cock stirring in his pants. Of course while he was watching his hot daughter so was his good friend who had been playing with her smoking-hot body for the last two hours, kissing her, finger fucking her and making her cum twice.

After she had gone inside he came to the driver's side and asked his good friend if he'd like to come in for a drink by the pool. Will Powers declined because he had a raging hardon due to Hailey's hand running up and down the length of it. Her father then thanked him for bringing his daughter home but as he was talking his friend's thoughts were a million miles away. In his mind's eye, he kept seeing himself kissing the hot teen, her playing with his twelve inch cock, and him having his fingers buried in her scorching cunt.

When Hailey striped off her clothes she lay on the bed with just her high heel pumps on, pushed her thong to the side and masturbated to the images of kissing Mr. Powers, him finger fucking her to two explosive orgasms, and then discovering he had an enormous cock. The thought of his offer of ten thousand dollars and the incredible size of his cock brought her to her tipping point as her pussy built up to what was going to be an intense orgasm.

While thinking sinful thoughts of fucking Mr. Powers, her finger swirled in circles over her extended clit. Just before she was about to cum her mind shifted to her handsome father in his bathing suit, picturing her kissing him the way she did Mr. Powers and then fucking him. Her pussy shuddered in a mind-blowing orgasm and she instantly decided she would call him the next day to make the proposed financial arrangement. She thought it would be a 'win-win' relationship between them.

She tossed and turned, all night masturbating five times as she imagined her and Mr. Powers kissing and fucking. His huge cock and the way he kissed caused her to have the most erotic dreams. Twice, she turned over on her stomach and reached back to finger fuck her pussy. She imagined the overweight Mr. Powers fucking her from behind this way, his big belly molded into her narrow back while his hands spread her ass cheeks to accommodate his huge, twelve inch cock jammed into her scorching hole.

Dreaming of her father that night and imagining them making love as he kissed all over her body, then going down on her and ending with him fucking deep into her made her tingle with lust.

She woke up hornier than she had ever been before, and that day before cheerleading practice called Mr. Powers and told him she wanted to take him up on his offer. After finding out that her mother was going to be away for the weekend and that her father was leaving for a four day flight she saw it as the perfect opportunity to fuck her ex-boyfriend's father.

After leaving the driveway Will Powers checked his cell phone and noticed six missed calls from the name Shannon with a text saying..."wanna get 2 gethr????? I do!...real bad!!...she misses you really bad!!," referring to her pussy. Attached was a picture of her in nude stockings attached to a garter belt with a thin white thong and sheer lace bra with a pair of brown pumps.

Recalling the teasing night with the hauntingly sexy girl, he dialed her cell. He was relieved when she instantly answered and told him her parents were in Europe and asked if he wanted to see her that night.

A half hour later she was in his driveway. When she opened the door to her white BMW he noticed that the mini dress she was wearing was so short it showed the strap of her garter attached to the top of her nude thigh high stocking. Watching her get out of the car and seeing her plant her brown high heel pump on the driveway made him instantly think back to the weekend the previous month.

When she stood she instinctively pulled down the dress which was so short it barely covered her stocking tops. With her eyes glued to him she was talking on her cell phone while holding a cigarette in the same hand. Exhaling the smoke that was in her lungs she dropped it to the driveway and stomped it out with her brown high heel pump. Walking to him, her pumps filled the air with naughty clicking sounds that let him know she came to fuck. As she came to him she was in a heated conversation.

"I said NO Tim. I don't care if my parents are away I'm too tired from going out with Hailey and the girls tonight. And I'm not going to school tomorrow because I'm wasted and need to sleep all day. I'll call you when I finally get up. Yes I love you too," she said in an annoyed voice then clicked off the cell and put it in her purse.

Seeing the bulge in his pants had her groaning already in anticipation of fucking his massive cock again.

"My boyfriend," she said with a sly grin.

"So I heard," he said, his massive cock bulging at the sight of her.

"Had to say goodnight and didn't want him calling me tomorrow. Especially if I wake up like last time in your bed," she said slyly, showing him her shiny, naughty braces then added hotly as she took in the sight of his massive hardon, " that is if we were do sleep."

"I always liked the way you think, Shannon," he said taking her in his arms and kissing her hard.

Groaning and breathing heavy she felt her pussy gush as she came less than a minute later. Just his kiss alone had her pussy cumming. This never happened with any of her boyfriends, including his son and her newest boyfriend.

As he kissed the hot, skinny teen he skillfully unzipped her dress to her waist and began running his hands across her ultra-flat chest feeling the tiny bud-like nipples.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out loud as she threw her head back, her tiny nipples instantly rock hard.

"Such sexy, little tits."

"So sensitive," she groaned feeling her pussy get even wetter as his chubby hands ran across her flat chest and over her tiny, bud-like nipples.

"I remember baby," he said as he leaned down and began sucking her tiny nipples, now as hard as pebbles.

Sucking one then the other caused the backs of her feet to come out of her pumps as she threw her head back and came a second time.

"God you know how to make me cum," she groaned in a raspy voice.

"Let's get you out of this dress sexy," he said, anxious to start fucking the eighty pound teen.

After helping her out of her tight as a glove dress, he took in the sight of her in a brown garter belt, her nude stockings and brown pumps.

"Very sexy Shannon," he said, leering at her hot, skinny body in a sexy pair of stockings with a naughty garter and high heels.

"God I missed you," she gushed as they kissed again, massaging his massive cock through his pants.

'God, I missed this huge cock', she thought, kissing him like the lovers she had dreamt they could be. Taking her out to the patio by the pool he had her bend over a lounge chair and knelt behind her, pulling down her white thong over each of her high heel pumps as she lifted each one for him. Eating her pussy and ass then finger fucking each hole had her cumming in a steady stream and crying out how much she missed him.

After exploding ten times he was behind her fucking his massive cock into her scorching pussy, pounding his enormous cock half way into her clinging, tight-as-a glove cunt while his fingers gripped her garter straps. He used the long straps as if they were the reins of a horse to pull her back onto his monster cock. Of course she was lost in thought about him being turned onto her. His mind however, was racing with thoughts of her close friend and how close he came that night to fucking his teen fantasy.

Although she could only take half of his monster cock, and even that was a challenge, her pussy came in one continuous flood, gushing cum and squirting like a waterfall as it formed a small puddle between her high heel pumps. With every other thrust her tight-as-a glove pussy exploded all over his massive cock.

Slamming into her, he bottomed-out at the half-way mark on his huge, wide as a soda can shaft.

"God you fuck so hard," she groaned as her pussy exploded over and over in one nearly continuous climax.

When he finally would explode inside her it caused her feet to pop out the backs of her pumps. She felt that she was being stretched ten times wider than her cunt was meant to. During their weekend fuck-fest they fucked for hours and hours without taking a break. This was what she missed and hungered for every day since that weekend a month ago.

What started at 1:00 am ended eight hours later in his bed with her still in her garters, stockings and pumps getting fucked from behind on his king-sized bed. With every thrust into her ultra-tight fuck hole his thoughts were still on the stacked teen Hailey and how he came so close to fucking her that night.

The next day there were two messages on his cell from the High School stunner to please call her. He grinned to himself wryly since he never doubted she would call him. He knew that the excitement to fuck was too much of a turn on for her. He also proudly knew that having a twelve inch cock fueled her excitement.

When he called her she was at cheerleading practice but she ran off the field to talk to him.

"Oh God, I'm so glad you called Mr. Powers," she said in a heated voice.

"Hailey, you heard me say I've wanted you for years. Of course I would call you back.

"Did you fuck last night," she asked but was quite sure he did.

"Hailey I won't lie to you. Yes I did."

"That skinny bitch Shannon right?" she asked knowing she wasn't at school that day and wasn't at cheerleading practice either. She then added with a hint of jealously in her voice, "I can't believe that skinny bitch could take that great-big cock?"

"Hailey. Who I fucked is not important," he said firmly than said in a deep, resonant voice, "Who I should have fucked was you. That's' what's really important."

"Oh God. I know," she said in a frustrated voice. "I went to my room and...well let's just say I thought about you all night...that huge cock. I just couldn't stop thinking about it and the way you turned me on. Then the thought of you fucking Shannon. Fucking her with that great-big cock knowing that it should have been me really made me jealous," she confessed then added, "I want you to know that I want to be with you so bad Mr. Powers." Pausing she added in a raspy voice," I wanna be yours."

"So what changed your mind Hailey? Did you and your boyfriend break up?" he said with a quite laugh, knowing why she called him.

"We'll let's just say that I'm breaking up with him this weekend," she said, then added, "Maybe forever if you want."

"I just can't stop thinking of you Mr. Powers." She then said, "You and that huge cock of yours. I just can't stop thinking about it. I tossed and turned all night imagining that huge cock inside me and couldn't wait to call you to tell you I wanna be yours," she said in a hot, throaty voice.

"I'm big right now thinking of you Hailey. That amazing body," he said in a deep, resonant voice. It caused her to groan, imagining him throbbing in his pants.

"Oh God...I wish I could see it," she said huskily, imagining the enormous cock that she had her hands on the night before.

They made an arrangement for the following night. With her parents out of town it was the perfect opportunity. Before hanging up she told him that she couldn't wait to be with him.

"I plan on fucking you all night sexy...all night."

"Oh God I can't wait to be yours Mr. Powers." She groaned which absolutely delighted him, then kissed her cell phone and said she'd be at his house at seven o'clock.

When he ended the call he went out to his pool for a swim. A half hour later he was met by the skinny, 80 pound teen wearing a very an ultra-naughty slingshot bikini and her brown pumps. The bikini was so sinful and made her look devilish. Its design was for pure temptation as one tiny string went between her skinny ass making her look nude then divided into two tiny strips that went straight up her narrow back without touching her skin. The effect of the thin straps not touching her skin made her look absolutely sinful. The strings then went over her shoulders just barely covering her tiny nipples then went to her pussy where a little wider piece of material just covered her cunt lips.

Shannon knew he was out by the pool and couldn't wait for him to see her in the sinful bikini she had in her purse. As she dressed, all she could only think about was how desperately she wanted to fuck him again. Her tiny nipples were aching, because of how aroused she was. The slingshot bikini she bought was transparent white, and had tiny straps that barely covered her tiny nipples as they poked right through, showing how horny she was to fuck him. After she put on the bikini, she stepped back into her brown pumps to complete her naughty outfit.

When she walked out to the pool the clicking sounds of her brown pumps caught his attention instantly. Seeing her in the naught bikini caused his huge cock to come alive in his long swim trunks. He immediately came out of the pool and, as he got out of the water, she actually gasped when she saw the enormous bulge that pushed out from his loose fitting swim trunks. As he toweled dried himself his eyes never left the sight of her body. As she looked at his overweight belly and his body covered in hair her eyes were glued to his massive bulge. The sight of his enormous cock pressing against the material of his swim trunks caused her to groan.

As he toweled himself, she crossed one high heel over the other as their eyes looked at each other hungrily. She was so turned on and knew by the way he leered at her that he was as hungry to fuck as she was. As soon as he put the towel down, he came to her and they instantly started kissing and playing with each other. During their hot kiss her hand went to his crotch as she was still amazed by the enormous size of his cock. When she released it from his bathing suit, she groaned over and over still in disbelief about how fucking huge it was.

While they kissed, she tried pumping his huge shaft, but it was so big around that it kept falling out of her grip. Even with her hands stretched wide apart she could only get her hand a quarter-way around his massive girth. Taking hold of his huge cock he moved the tiny string-like material off her tiny tits with his free hand then started rubbing his massive shaft across her tiny nipples, which caused her to cum while standing up. Seeing her cum turned him on so much that he splashed a huge load of hot seed all over her nipples and chest. He shot so hard it even flew over her head and splashed into the pool.

Shannon went crazy for his huge cock and pumped him off twice before they went into the pool. She, like every girl he fucked could not believe that his massive cock could recover so quickly from shooting such a big load of cum. When they were in the pool they kissed and played with each other like sex-starved lovers. After an hour he lifted her on the ledge and sucked and finger fucked her pussy and ass as he bit her tiny nipples.

As he skillfully sucked her pussy and ass he made her cum at least 10 times. When they got out of the pool, they dried each other off and kissed hungrily for 10 minutes, building up the anticipation of fucking each other. As they kissed she pumped his massive shaft as best she could, feeling the sheer power, and enormity of it in her grasp. She was awestruck by his ability to cum so hard and recover with another raging hard-on.

"I need to suck your huge cock again," she uttered in a voice that was more like pleading, as she lifted the massive weighed shaft to her mouth and put the massive cock head to her lips.

She pumped him wildly, as if she was possessed by its enormity and while she jacked it at lightning speed she held the cockhead to her pursed lips. After 5 minutes of furiously pumping with both hands he groaned out loud telling her she was so nasty, then shot an enormous load, which kept her swallowing faster than she ever had. He shot so much cum that she couldn't keep up with his seemingly endless flow and was forced to pump the rest to the cement deck.

After she sucked him off, she stepped back into her pumps. As soon as she stepped into brown heels, he carried her to the lounge chair where he fucked her non-stop for the next three hours. Because of the size of his enormous cock he had her in fuck-positions that her boyfriend or any other guy including his son could never get into.

At one point he carried her around the pool, holding her in his arms as his massive cock was wedged half way up into her tiny fuck-hole, pumping in and out as they kissed and fucked. Another position that could only be done with a massive cock was her with her legs over the side of his right thigh, and rocking onto his giant cock as it pounded into her from this wild angle, causing her to cum non-stop like a faucet.

As they fucked all she could think about was that he wanted her to be his. The way he told her he loved her pussy when he was slamming his massive cock into her and the intimate way he kissed her made her think that he wanted her exclusively. Every time she squirted over his enormous cock he would tell her that she had an amazing pussy.

She read his compliments about her pussy and the passionate way he kissed her as signs that he wanted her as his lover. Fucking all day and into the night his thoughts were consumed with Hailey. Her incredible body that he wanted to fuck since she was 15 consumed his every thought while fucking the skinny X of his son and now that he would finally get his long-awaited chance to fuck her had him in a constant state of arousal.

To Be Continued

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers