Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove to my office I called him from my cell. As his number was ringing my heart was racing a mile-a-minute. When he answered and heard my voice he seemed aggravated and acted short with me. I instantly apologized for the way I acted and told him I couldn't sleep all night thinking about him.

"Chase, I'm so sorry for the way I acted last night, "I said in most sincere voice. "I know you know how bad I wanted you to take me to my bedroom and fuck me. I wanted that huge cock inside me more than anything in the world baby," I said in a low throaty voice a I felt my entire body burn with lust.

I went on to tell him how all night I tossed and turned thinking about and especially about his enormous cock. I told him I wanted to go to my bedroom and fuck him more than anything in the world and regretted not doing it.

Eventually his aggravation tempered and told me to meet him at the bar of his hotel at 7pm.

"I want you all night Mrs. Kane...make it happen," he said in a demanding tone that had my body trembling with lust.

"Oh baby, trust me, I'll make it happen," I said as I felt my body come alive at the thought of being with him tonight.

That day I moved all my appointments around and told my husband that I wouldn't be home that night. When I told him that I was spending the night with Chase he told me in a sly voice to enjoy myself and even said that he was wondering how long it would take for the two of us to fuck.

He told me he was leaving for the airport and would be gone for the night. After hanging up with him I called my daughter from my office I told her I would be staying at my office that night because of a big deal I had the next day. As I talked to her I was grinning slyly inside knowing that in a few hours I'd be fucking her boyfriend.

I went shopping that afternoon for the perfect dress and of course the sexiest lingerie. As I shopped all I could think about was the massive cock he had and how bad I wanted to fuck it. I knew more than anything that I got off the best with a big cock, and I absolutely knew that his was going to bring me to places I never experienced before.

As I sat at the bar my body was on fire. All I could think about was my daughter's boyfriend and his enormous cock. I waited for almost an hour before he came down from his suite which during that time no less than ten men approached me to make conversation and to offer to buy me a drink. I declined saying I was waiting for my boyfriend.

When I saw him come into the lounge my heart started racing a mile a minute. As I sipped my drink I felt my body come alive especially my inch long nipples which were now aching. As he walked to me our eyes were locked onto each other's until he broke eye contact to scan me up and down. I was so horny and couldn't wait to fuck him and my eyes instantly saw the front of his pants bulge.

Leaving the bar with his arm around my thin waist we walked to his private elevator. As soon as we were in the elevator we were kissing hotly, while his hands were all over her body.

"Such a sexy bitch," he snarled as his hands began pawing my ass and tits while his tongue lashed against mine which had me instantly groaning.

'Oh fuck," I groaned out loud as he pulled my tits from her dress and he began sucking and biting my aching nipples to the point where I saw stars.

As he sucked and bit each of my extended nipples he lifted the back of my mini dress up and pushed my tiny thong to the side and instantly slammed two fingers way up inside my boiling cunt.

"Oh fuck, "I groaned from the way he was taking me.

"So wet baby," he snarled.

"Oh god, so wet for you Chase," I groaned as his fingers explored my dripping sex.

He was in a state of rage as he slammed his fingers into my boiling cunt at lightning speed while biting my rock-hard nipples. I was shrieking and ready to cum which made him more determined to bring me off.

"Fucking cum you teasing bitch, "he snarled as I felt my pussy boil over.

I was going wild with how aggressive he was. With my dress hiked-up over my ass and my 34DD tits hanging out of the top I was delirious with sex-crazed lust.

Trying desperately to reach out for his cock he spun me around as the doors to his Penthouse opened. Pulling down the zipper of my dress with one hand while he pinched and pulled on her throbbing nipple with the other had me filling the private elevator with crazed sounds of lust.

"Oh fuck baby," I groaned in a throaty voice as he grabbed her dress and forcefully pulled it down.

As he yanked my tight mini- dress over my ass, I pulled his zipper down with one hand as the other tried reaching back to touch his cock.

"You want this big cock bitch," he snarled as he unzipped his zipper and pushed down his pants.

"Oh God,fuck yes," I groaned as I stepped over the dress with each of my high heel pumps and stood in front of him in my thigh high stockings, garter belt.

At that moment I felt so sexy being dressed the way I was. The look of hunger in his eyes as he took in the sight of my body sent a shiver down my spine.

"So fucking hot," he snarled. "Such a sexy bitch you are Mrs. Kane," he said taking in the sight of my body, which thrilled me beyond words.

"I want to be yours baby," I groaned starring in disbelief at the enormous bulge in his pants.

"Like what you see Mrs. Kane," he said as my eyes were glued to his freakish bulge.

"Oh God yes," I groaned. "Please let me worship it. Let me make love to that huge cock in a way no one ever has," I pleaded in a voice I didn't recognize.

With his zipper down he began pulling down his pants.

"Oh God," I groaned in a low voice as I watched in amazement as he kept pushing his pants down, seeing no end to the giant shaft until they came just above his knees. "Oh my God," I blurted out in amazement with my eyes wide open as if I was seeing a ghost as his enormous cock sprang free and hung down to his knees.

Kissing me hard for a second as I was groaning uncontrollably from seeing enormous cock, he forced me to my knees and said in a commanding voice,

"Suck it bitch."

Taking the frightening weapon in both hands I began licking all over the huge, angry shaft as my pussy instantly explode from having something so massive in my grasp. In my life I never felt anything so powerful and so enormous. Even the billionaire lover I had wasn't nearly as big as this monster cock.

"Spit on it," he commanded and I instantly did what he ordered me to do.

Within a few minutes he was slamming his oversized cock through the center of my 34DD tits with so much force my pussy came in a flood. As soon as I came he pulled me up to him and our tongues shot across each other's in a wild blaze. Grabbing me by my slender waist he brought me to the bar and kissed me hard right before spinning me around and spreading my legs.

"Gonna fuck you bitch. Gonna fuck you real hard," he said through clinched teeth as he lined his massive cock up to the entrance of my pussy.

As I looked back in shock from a cock 10 times bigger than any I ever saw or fucked he rubbed his huge cockhead against my scorching wetness and pried apart my lips.

"Such a sexy wet pussy Mrs. Kane," he snarled as he continued to torture me by rubbing his enormous cockhead between the folds of my pussy.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck your newest pussy," I groaned looking back at him with sex- crazed lust all over my face.

Leaning over me we met in a hot kiss and as soon as I felt his massive cockhead enter me I broke off from kissing him and threw my head back as I groaned out loud and came in a flood.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I shuddered and came from knowing I was about to be fucked by the biggest cock I've ever had.

Feeling him press against me he continued to inch his freakish cock into me. As my breathing quickened I felt my legs tense as the backs of my feet came out of my pumps.

"Oh fuck you're so huge," I said as I bit my lower lip.

Reaching around, he began pulling and pinching on my long, extended nipples.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned from the feeling of his monster cock entering me and the sparks that were shooting into my pussy from having my nipples tugged on.

"Cum you teasing big nippled bitch. Cum all over this big cock," he snarled as he continued to force his monster cock in places in my pussy I didn't know existed.

It was too much stimulation and suddenly I exploded all over his fat, monstrous cock.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck," I groaned as my smoking cunt shot so hard it actually sprayed!

"Driving my big cock crazy Mrs. Kane," he snarled as he continued snaking his monster deeper and deeper inside me.

I loved hearing those words.

"Oh baby this pussy's going crazy for that huge-assed cock of yours," I said as I turned my head to meet his tongue in a hot, frenzied kiss.

Half way into my scorching pussy his huge cock began to bend as if it bottomed out. This seemed to enrage him as he forced harder and harder which cause me to reach back and push my palm against his chest.

"Easy lover. I'll adjust to you. I know I will. Just go easy baby and let my pussy open up for that huge cock.

Grunting like crazy about how sexy I was and how incredible my pussy felt it was as if he didn't even hear me and began angling his cock differently. He even grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them as wide as he could to try to make room for his monster cock.

"I'll make it fit bitch. Waited too long for this hot cunt of yours," he growled as he slid in a few more inches.

When I felt him go deeper I threw my head back and groaned as I came all over him again. It lubricated his monster cock and allowed him to continue plunging into the depths of my fuck hole. I was delirious with lust and began fucking back on him. I wanted him buried all the way inside me. I wanted him to know I was his and that all I wanted was to please every inch of his massive cock.

After an hour he finally bottomed out and the second he did he took me by my hips, putting his hands over my garter straps and began savagely fucking into me like a wild man. He fucked me so hard I saw stars. He was pounding into me, as hard as a freight train and as fast as a jack-hammer. He was fucking me so hard I felt his huge, hanging ball sack hit the center of my clit with each thrust.

As he slammed into my tight-as-a-glove pussy he used it to please every angry inch of his massive shaft. During that time I exploded over and over, almost in a continuous wave as he leaned over me and pounded himself into the deepest regions of my pussy.

During that hour long assault on my sex he came three times which drove me insane. My pussy was also going off in rapid fire as I yelled out in ecstasy about how I loved his huge cock. When he came his scorching loads were so powerful that they nearly blew my head off.

Before he came he expanded so wide that I thought my pussy was going to rupture. I was going crazy and could not believe that he could stay so hard after he came. It was unbelievable to me that right after he came he stayed rock hard and kept fucking her like a rabid animal. Each time he came he made a loud roar and pounded into me even harder as he snarled about how much he wanted to fuck me, and how much of a teasing bitch I was to him for not letting him fuck me at the party. For this I was tortured by the savage pounding of his thirteen inch cock.

Spinning me around after he was through in that position our tongues met in a wild kiss. The tips of our tongues met like two rabid snakes. Lifting me up, he carried me to his bed and dropped me then took my stocking covered legs and put them over his over his shoulders and fucked me in the same crazed state.

As he slammed his mammoth cock into me he was greedily sucking my tits and biting my big nipples. The pain I was in from being fucked by such an enormous cock was eclipsed by the sheer ecstasy I felt every time I exploded over his massive shaft. I can't begin to explain how much it turned me on to be used as his own personal fuck-toy. Putting his hands under my back he lifted me off the bed and carried me into the center of the room where he then put one hand on my shoulder and bending me forward proceeded to fuck straight into me.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, " were the words I kept repeating as my daughters stud boyfriend pounded into me and filled my body with the biggest piece of flesh I had ever seen or felt.

It was a fucking that I would never forget and would hunger for from that day on. In that hour I came more times than I ever had and my orgasms were mind-blowing; the most explosive and intense I ever had.

As he carried me around the lavish penthouse he brought each of my long, tapered legs up over his shoulders. In this position my pussy was so vulnerable as he fucked all thirteen inches way up into me as he held me by my ass.

"Oh fuck," I screamed as he slammed my ass up and down his massive shaft.

"Great pussy...amazing cunt," he snarled as he brutally fucked me with that monster cock.

My pussy was cumming like a flood coating his massive shaft allowing him to fuck up inside with hardly any resistance. After half an hour he lauched another violent load way up into the back of my pussy. Ashe had done before he continued to fuck through his intense orgasm which ignited my cunt and caused me to meet him in a violent orgasm.

After he fucked that orgasm right out of me he put me down and we started kissing like sex starved lovers. Our tongues flicked wildly across each other's causing me to groan heatedly. As his tongue flew at mine sparks flew through my body. For the next thirty minutes our hands explored each other, further heightening the excitement between us.

His hands ran over my ass, spreading and caressing it, opening it wide so that he could look at my pussy than releasing it as it snapped closed. He continued this sexy routine for almost half an hour as I pumped his freakish cock along my side. Using my outstretched palms as best as I could to please it I was going crazy feeling the amazing power of his gargantuan cock as it slid though my palm.

He then led me to the other end of his penthouse to an outdoor pool. His penthouse was an amazing place. The futon next to the pool had a canopy over it. As we walked to the canopy we stopped every few feet to kiss and play with each other. Reaching the futon he spun me around so that my back to him.

Standing in front of the pool our mouths opened and tips of their tongues flew out and met, flicking wildly across each other's. I was insane to fuck him as we acted like two rabid animals in that moment of heat.

"So fuckin sexy baby," he said while kissing my neck. "I wanted to fuck you so bad last night Mrs. Kane," he said while hotly kissing her neck. "You had me so turned on. Your body in that hot bikini drove me so fucking crazy Mrs. Kane," he said in a low voice that hard her climbing the walls.

"Oh fuck. You have me so turned on to fuck baby," I said as I met his tongue in a wild kiss. "I knew we were so close to fucking last night, feeling your hands all over my body while we kissed was driving me up a wall." "God I wanted to fuck you so bad." "I know you know I wanted to. I'll never forget how hard I came when I saw your huge cock and how hard I came when I was kissing it."

He then pulled me against his tight stomach, and instantly cupped my 34DD tits while he kissed my neck, rubbing my hard nipples which caused me to throw my head back and groan.

"Oh baby," I groaned as my pussy shuddered in a tiny orgasm.

We stayed in this position for twenty minutes, kissing hotly and playing with each other, his hands on my tits and nipples while my left hand stroked his huge cock. This was the intimate time we needed before we fucked again. This was what was building between us, the knowing of both wanting to fuck each other, of being turned on to each other and now by way we were kissing and playing with each other, let us each know how bad we wanted to fuck each other. Feeling his huge cock twitch in my stroking palms caused me to moan and tell him to shoot it off again.

"Show me how much you want to fuck me baby. Show me with another big fucking load," I said hotly while pumping him and kissing him. "Let me take the edge off this great-big in demand cock, so that we can fuck all night baby," I said in her hottest voice.

"Oh fuck," he snarled as hot cum began erupting onto the cement patio, more than ten feet out.

"Oh fuck that's so sexy baby, you cumming for me," I said in a throaty voice as I pumped every drop out of him. "Oh yeah, that's it, cum for me baby," I groaned as I watched in disbelief as another monster load of hot cum burst out of his 13 inch cock.

After he came I instantly squatted on my pumps, and flicked my tongue devilishly across his huge, pulsing shaft without putting my hand on it. I felt the backs on my feet come out of my pumps as the tips anchored to the ground. I felt so sexy and so uninhibited as the tip of my tongue moved his huge shaft from side to side while flicking wildly across the huge, protruding veins.

"Fuck you're such a sexy bitch," he groaned as my tongue flicked across his gigantic shaft.

While I licked his fat cock I would look up at him and grin slyly at him. He then leaned down and met my flicking tongue for a hot, sexy kiss. It let him know how horny I was for him, and that I couldn't wait to fuck him. As I flicked my rabid tongue across his shaft, I looked up into his eyes with a naughty grin that caused him to groan. At one point I reached the huge crown and flicked my tongue wildly over it for almost two minutes, looking up at him lustfully.

"Such a huge fucking cock," I teased flicking my tongue across the wild maze of protruding veins. "Been in so many pussy's," I teased.

"And your sexy pussy is next Mrs. Kane," he snarled. "The sexiest of them all."

"Ummmm, I love hearing that from you baby," I said in a deep, throaty voice as I looked up at him slyly and continued to pump his massive cock through my soft, hands while I lovingly kissed it, making loud popping sounds that filled the air with a very naughty quality. "I just want you to know how bad I want to be yours. Only yours baby," I groaned as I licked and kissed his gargantuan, hanging cock. "I want to be yours more than anything in the world," I groaned as I felt my pussy shudder and cum as it begged to be fucked by the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

After I came, I was so overly -heated and ready to get fucked by my daughter's boyfriend's enormous cock, and he knew it too. Looking at his huge cock sticking out angrily from his tight body and seeing the pre cum flow from it caused me to moan loudly, "Oh God, this huge cock wants to fuck so bad," I groaned out loud while licking his giant, thirteen shaft excitedly.

"You really want to fuck me don't you baby," I said teasingly, already knowing his response.

"What the fuck do you think Mrs. Kane," he said almost irritatingly, "After seeing your hot body for two months then at the party in that hot bikini then getting you in the kitchen all I've been thinking about is getting this big cock in your sexy pussy," he said in a hot breath, as I held his massive, pulsating shaft in my outstretched palm, caressing the entire length of it. "Let's fuck," he said with authority and an voice that had sternness in it, as he took hold of his monster cock and lined it up to the mouth of my wet, sex-starved fuck hole.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, I want that great big popular cock of yours in this pussy so fucking bad," I shouted in a sex-starved plea. "It's my turn now baby, my turn to fuck that huge-assed cock," I groaned in heat. "Put that huge fucking cock in me," I said in a pleading tone, feeling the enormous cockhead against the mouth of her sex starved fuck hole.