Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

Just the feeling his huge cockhead rubbing against the mouth of my tight, scorching pussy made me shudder and instantly cum as I thought that we were finally going to fuck, and how huge he was. The fact that it was my daughter's boyfriend that I was about to fuck drove me mad with lust.

The feeling of his huge cock spreading my pussy lips was beyond any feeling I ever experienced before. The fact that it was my daughter's boyfriend's cock and that it was so enormous sent my pussy erupting all over his huge cockhead.

As soon as his huge cockhead touched her pussy he erupted in a blast of cum that shot against the mouth of her pussy. I was delirious beyond words as I felt his monstrous cock explode just from making contact with my pussy. As he fired bust after burst of blast of hot cum, with a force I had never experienced my pussy erupted from the same ecstatic feeling of making contact with his huge cock.

"Oh fuuuuck,"I snarled, as my pussy exploded in another mind blowing orgasm.

As he was shooting his powerful load, I reached in and cupped his huge hanging balls, messaging the hot load out of his endless shaft. Once again I was amazed beyond words that he was still rock hard.

He then leaned down to kiss me hard and began sending his enormous shaft through the entrance of my fuck lips. Suddenly the sky seemed to go black as I felt his enormous cock go into my scorching, wet cunt, stretching the entrance of my tight fuck hole wider apart then anything I ever felt in my life, even wider than the billionaire lover.

"Oh god, such a huge cock," I groaned as he inched his mammoth pole inside my incredibly, tight pussy.

"You like this big cock Mrs. Kane."

"Oh baby, more than anything in the world," I groaned hotly.

Slowly at first, not wanting to damage her hot pussy, knowing he'd want to fuck it all night, he began inching more and more of his massive cock into her tight, but extremely wet pussy, as he felt her pussy lips grip it and coated the hugely thick shaft with her hot fluid.

As he fucked into her, he felt her tight pussy grab hold of his thirteen inch fat shaft and draw him in. It was the first pussy he ever fucked that did this to him and the feeling was unlike anything he ever experienced. It was always the other way around where a women's cunt would tighten-up out of fear and push him out of her pussy. 'Fuck Never had a pussy like this,' he thought to himself as he tunneled into her while her cunt muscles continued to suck on his cock like a vacuum as it literally drew him in.

Forcing his mammoth cock into me deeper and deeper he kissed me hard as I came in long waves. As his monster plowed into me I continued to squirm under him, as I desperately tried to adjust to his massive fuck pole. With each new inch, I moaned over and over about how fucking big he was. I was seeing stars as my eyes actually teared from being fucked by such a huge cock.

One would think my tears were of pain, and that wouldn't be too far from the truth, but in actually they were tears of sheer lust from being fucked by a truly mammoth cock.

I was breathing hard and fast, in short breaths as my pussy was going through the distorted re-shaping, and at one point when my pussy was crammed full and I thought he finally bottomed out deep inside me, I reached to grab his shaft and looked down and was shocked to feel and see a good ten inches of mamoth cock still waiting to get inside my cunt.

"OH MY GOD, OH FUUUUCK," I screamed out as he continued to inch his huge cock into my overstuffed fuck hole. "So much fucking cock. So fucking HUGE," I moaned over and over as my daughters boyfriends enormous cock continued to power its way deep into my grippingly tight fuck hole.

The next hour was a scorching scene of lust, heat, and almost ruthless, non-stop fucking. The fucking was animalistic, the farthest thing from anything soft and romantic, and the farthest thing from love. This was the ultimate passion and fucking, two people horny to fuck, desperate to cum over and over. It was the ultimate taboo, a young enormously hung teen fucking a sexy, older woman with an insane body.

After an hour of kissing and inching his huge cock into my scorching pussy he finally bottomed out. He was deep into the back of my cunt in a place I never knew existed. As soon as he hit bottom I screamed out in a wild cum that had my body trembling under him for more than ten minutes. As I came in a flood he just held his enormous pussy-stretcher in place letting me feel the enormity deep inside.

As I was lost in cumming over his enormous cock he began picking up the pace and started pounding into me so hard that I thought she was going to pass out. This hard fucking kept my pussy cumming like a non-stop leaking faucet.

The billionaire stud had fucked me hard, but this was beyond any type of hard fucking I ever imagined. I never in my life ever imagined that a man could fuck with such a rage and for so long, and with so much non-stop pounding. This was a punishing fuck. The billionaire with his eleven inch cock fucked me hard, but nothing even remotely came close to how my daughter's boyfriend's thirteen inch cock was punishing my out-stretched pussy.

After he felt her scorching pussy explode over his huge shaft, he lifted her long, sexy tapered legs up in the air and grabbed her by the ankles. With one hand holding both ankles, it caused her to cross her high heel pumps over each other, giving him a sexy view of both three inch heels right in front of his face.

Holding her ankles tightly in his hand, he ran his other hand over her over her long garter strap and thigh high stocking of her other leg. The view of her sexy high heels in front of his face and the feel of her stockings on her sexy legs caused him to slam his huge cock into her vulnerable pussy with machine-like thrusts which resulted in her pussy exploding like sticks of dynamite going off, over and over.

The bottoms of my high heel pumps were the new design of red bottoms. The sight of red on the bottoms of my black pumps seemed to drive him with an even wilder rage and fuck into my pussy so hard it caused the futon couch to move across the cement patio with each pussy-pounding thrust of his huge thirteen inch cock. He was like a bull in a rodeo, stirred on by the red bottoms of her pumps, as he held her ankles together right in front of his face.

"Oh God baby, you fuck so fucking hard, "I cried out as he rammed his giant cock into my sex starved pussy while his eyes were locked onto the red on the bottom of my pumps.

As he held her ankles he continued to thrust his massive cock into her as he took in the sight of her incredible black body dressed to please in her black high stockings and black garter belt with the sinfully long garter straps. 'Fuck, her bodies amazing,' he thought to himself as he pounded his massive fuck-pole into her clinging pussy.

The sight of her long slender legs straight up and the garter straps molding to her perfect skin had him going insane, as he fucked into the depths of her pussy like a madman. Her pussy was bringing his huge cock so much action; the way it clung to it and jerked it off as it plunged through her wet fuck-walls caused him to bellow out that he was going to cum.

As soon as he said it he was dumping a load into me which had me screaming from the long, hot bursts that shot way up into me. His giant cock triggered a wave of orgasms inside me that caused my eyes to roll back inside my head as I squirted all over his massive shaft and onto the cement patio.

Amazed that even after his huge cock finished cumming he continued to fuck into me with a giant hard on that wouldn't go down.

"Oh fuck baby, I've never had a cock like yours," I moaned as he continued to hold my ankles together and ram his thirteen inch cock deep inside me.

"Oh god baby, you fuck so hard," I said between fast breaths as I kissed him hard and came over his huge, punishing shaft.

"You like that Mrs. Kane, he said more as a statement, because he wasn't about to change the way he fucked, not even for her.

"Oh God yes baby, I've never cum so good and so fucking hard before," I said through clench teeth as he pounded his huge shaft way up into the back of my scorching fuck hole relentlessly and without any sign of ever letting up.

We were so overheated that we kissed hard as he pounded my ultra- tight fuck hole into submission, making me cum with every deep stroke. The instant he hit bottom he pulled way back only to slam deep into me again. After a half hour of this non-stop punishing action he spun me around and fucked me doggie style, as he held one of my hips and reached around to play with my hard extended nipples.

"Oh fuck you are hitting every fucking spot in my pussy," I howled as I came in a flood of cum all over his monstrous shaft. "Never felt a cock this huge, and so deep," I groaned while biting my lower lip, loving every torturous inch of his huge, tireless cock. "Fuck your newest pussy baby. Fuck it just the way you want," I snarled out loud, which filled the air of sex around the pool.

Every time I came over his huge cock it allowed him to fuck me a little harder and deeper, causing me to nearly pass out. Our lust-filled fuck went on and on with each of us trying to out-please and out-fuck the other. At one point I told him I wanted to ride the fuck out of his huge cock and made him sit at the edge of the futon as I straddled him with her back to him.

"Let me fuck you baby, I want to ride that huge assed cock of yours lover. I want to please every giant inch of it for you," I snarled as I stood tall in my black pumps.

I was so glad I had worn a pair of high heel pumps, because his cock was so big, that even when I stood his wide cock head was bent as it rubbed against the entrance of my hot pussy. Not wasting a second, I began the long torturous descent down on his massive cock, swiveling my ass like a cork screw which made him snarl. The second I bottomed out I saw stars and began rotating my narrow hips in a way that made his huge cock snap inside me.

"Oh Fuck, you really know how to fuck a big cock Mrs. Kane," he moaned in sheer pleasure, as he put his hands on my rocking hips running them over my nylons and across my long garter straps. As I swiveled her hips around in circles, I felt his huge balls disappear into his shaft as my pussy exploded hard, coating his huge shaft with a steady flow of my cum.

"This sexy pussy ever have a big cock in it before Mrs. Kane," he said, which caused me to groan as I instantly thought of fucking the billionaires eleven inch cock.

"Oh god yes baby, a real big one, that made me cum hard, but it was nothing close to this huge fucking cock. NOTHING CLOSE TO THIS FUCKING BIG," I howled as I reached the half-way point on his massive shaft and suddenly thought of how much more this massive cock filled me than even the billionaires.

After I came I immediately bounced off his huge cock saying, "I've got to suck that huge cock."

As it bounced off his chest with a loud thump I caught it before it flopped back down, grabbed it and began sucking it. I went wild tasting my pussy all over his enormous cock, cupping his huge, hanging balls as I licked all over the massive shaft while pumping it in her outstretched palm. After my pussy calmed down a little I took his huge shaft and squatted over it again saying, " I've gotta fuck it."

Now facing him I slammed my burning pussy up and down his throbbing shaft in a blazing motion. Lost in lust from fucking such an enormous cock I rolled my eyes into the back of her head as my pussy loved the incredible stretching it was receiving.

We were now locked in a lust filled fuck rhythm as he slammed his huge cock into me in a way that met my every downward thrust. He was fucking me so hard; his tight ass was bouncing off the futon as he met my down- fucking pussy in mid-air, sending his shaft into the depths of my pussy, which sent a wave of wild orgasms flooding through my trembling body. The sound of his huge cock slamming into her filled the air around the pool with the sound of rabid lust.

From that position he sat back in the futon and had me stand so that I was on the left side of his muscular thigh. Taking his massive cock in his hand I dropped my pussy over the side of his leg. This position turned me on like crazy, because it made me realize that only a guy with a giant cock could fuck this way. There was no way a guy with a six, seven or even eight inch cock could fuck into a pussy in this position. 'God, this position was designed for guys with huge cocks,' I thought sinfully as I dropped my pussy down the base of his huge cock then pushed off my high heel pumps and rose up to the huge crown and dropped down on his thick shaft.

At one point he lifted and grabbed hold of me behind my ankles and fucked his massive cock deep into me, in a way that made me feel like I was being suspended in air. As he held onto the backs of my ankles I crossed my high heels over each other which instantly caused my pussy to tighten and clamp-down around his huge cock.

Crossing my pumps over each other caused him to get angry as the entrance of my pussy closed. This raged him and forced him to fuck even harder to pry apart my smoking cunt and get deep into my tight passage and into the back of my burning pussy. As he controlled the action of my rocking onto his huge cock my pussy continued to cum in ways that I never experienced in my wildest imaginations. He then lifted her me continued to fuck me as he cradled me, slamming my hot pussy up and down onto his angry cock.

"Oh fuck," I shouted over and over as he stretched my pussy beyond limits I never imagined possible. I couldn't believe how far apart my pussy was spread. His beer-can girth had me in the deepest throws of ecstasy.

"So fucking fat baby. Such a fat cock," I snarled as I fucked up and down his massive shaft.

As he fucked me from position to position I was so impressed by his skill at fucking. The way he would guide my hips or pull on my garters to direct my pussy over his huge cock just the way he wanted told me that he fucked hundreds of different women and girls and was totally skilled at fucking. The thought of him fucking so many different women and young teens turned me on like crazy.

After that position we stood and kissed and played with each other until he spun me around and bent me forward and fucked me from behind. He was striking my pussy with so much force now that it caused the backs of my feet to come out of my pumps as I cried in agony about how deep he was inside me. The air around the pool was filled with the sounds of my grunting lustfully mixed with his huge cock slamming into my cunt like a jackhammer.

At one point I raised the back of my leg, sending my high heel pump out past his leg as I tried to adjust my pussy to the incredible girth of his huge cock. Balancing on one high heel pump, he grabbed me by my waist with one hand and held onto my outstretched leg along his side, gripping my high heel pump in his other hand as he slammed his thirteen inch cock into me with a force that almost knocked the breath out of me. With her one high heel pump anchored to the cement patio and the other in his hand, he fucked me like a wild-man for almost thirty minutes.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking huge," I snarled out loud.

In one position, he stood and pulled me to his chest and lifted my left high heel pump up on the edge of the futon and began splitting my fuck lips with his huge crown sending his thirteen inch monster into me from behind. He then took his right hand and put it around and under my waist and began rubbing my hard extended clit as he fucked way up inside me. This position gave him the most access to my pussy, as he slammed into the deepest part of my cunt, to a place I never believed any cock could ever hit. He then took his other hand and ran it along my left stocking covered leg and over my garter straps, adding so much lust to the hard pounding fuck he was giving me.

"Oh my fucking god," I shouted as my pussy exploded over and over his giant cock, from the thrill of being fucked so deep and so hard and from the added intensity of having my clit massaged through the relentless pounding he was giving me.

I came so hard my fuck- juice dripped to the cement and formed a little puddle.

"Oh fuck baby. You own this pussy," I groaned as I continued to cum in a flood, as he bounced me up and down his huge cock like a mad man possessed by the devil.

"Leave him," he snarled as my pussy clung to his massive cock and sucked on every inch like a vacuum.

"Oh baby, you know I'll give it all up for you," I groaned. Letting him know I was his forever.

Possessed to fuck his huge cock and please every inch of it I started encouraging him to use my pussy as much as he wanted. After thirty minutes of fucking my pussy like a wild man, torturing my cunt and making it cum over and over, he dropped a huge load inside me which caused me to feel like a fire hydrant had been opened inside me.

I was so lost in the sexy fuck of my daughters boyfriend's enormous pussy stretcher that I couldn't believe that I had just told him I would leave my husband and my daughter to be with him. The idea of him wanting me drove me wild and cum squirted out of me as if a dam had burst.

He was so wild and turned on that he kept fucking into me like a wild animal. He pushed me forward onto the futon and continued to pound me from behind, sending me into another universe.

As he crazily fucked me from behind he lifted my right leg and grabbed my high heel pump while he pounded into me like a mad-man. After ten minutes he howled that he was going to cum again, and pulled his huge cock out and shot all over my pussy like a fire hose. As he came I looked back in amazement as cum splattered onto my pussy and landed on the cement.

After six huge blast splattered against my asshole and cunt he brought it up to my hungry mouth, as cum continued to shoot out of his twitching cock, splattering on my arched back. As he guided his spurting cock to my mouth, cum shot past my face hitting the pillow of the futon. When he got to my face he had already shot off twenty long ropes of cum and eight more when it hit my face.

As soon as his cum hit my face and mouth, my body convulsed in a wild orgasm. This was the most sinful fuck I had ever had. A fuck built out of lust, frustration and anticipation. It would be this way every time we fucked. Our sexual energy was designed for each other. Fucking each other and pleasing each other at the top of our game.

"Need more of your hot pussy Mrs. Kane," he snarled after just cumming.

At this point I was lost from having been so thoroughly fucked. My body was so sensitive and I needed his huge cock back inside me.

The second his giant cock split my folds I shuddered from being so overly- stimulated.

"Oh fuck, I never imagined anything like this baby. You're like a fucking jack hammer baby," I shouted to him as his massive cock burrowed deep up into the back of my pussy, angling into places that I never in my life ever felt, hitting places that made me shoot cum onto his giant shaft like a stored-up fire hose had just been opened up for the first time.

"Oh god baby, I've never been fucked like this," I said heatedly as I flooded his huge twitching shaft with cum. "Not only are you fucking huge, but you really know how to fuck baby. You really know how to use that great big cock to get just what you want baby," I howled in a hot, deep voice. "Oh god, you fuck a girls pussy just the way you want baby," I snarled as he pounded into me like a machine with no regard my pleasure or comfort as his huge, hanging balls the size of grapefruits slammed across the bottom of my ass and onto my hard clit.

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers