Sinful Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

As they talked about politics he had her going wild with his skilled touch. At different times the conversation was broken-up by him complimenting her on her knowledge of Washington's politics which was followed by a brief, soft kiss that had their tongues flicking across each other's. Sparks were flying inside her pussy in a way she never felt before. Not only was she impressed with him politically but loved the way he controlled the sexy action that was taking place between them.

Sitting beside him in the soft leather seat, feeling his hands running up and down her nylons while they shared these brief kisses was making her imagine becoming intimate with the mature congressmen. After a while he raised the bar and leaned in and began kissing her neck as he whispered that she was intoxicating and that she had an amazing body. Feeling his hot breath and lips against her young, tender skin caused her to instantly throw her head back and groan in a low, throaty voice, when she felt her pussy release in a small orgasm.

He felt her tighten her crossed legs and push off her high heel. Having fucked hundreds of young teens he knew her pussy came. Feeling the car come to a stop he pushed away and before leaving kissed her lips. This time found their tongues entwined for ten minutes before they left for dinner. Again, he could have had his driver take them to his condo but wanted to build the excitement in her. He knew it would only add to incredible fucking between them.

During dinner his hands would roam up her stocking crossed legs. She felt so sexy being with him as his touch kept the fire burning in her pussy. The privacy of the booth they were in allowed them to kiss without being seen.

The absolute confidential privacy was why many politicians came to this up-scale restaurant. This was the sole reason they paid upwards of five hundred dollars per person. In a booth that was concealed on the other side of the room was a sixty-four year old female senator who was having dinner with an eighteen year old volunteer on her campaign. She was the mother of three and grandmother of seven. The volunteer was none other than her grandson who had been working for her over the past year.

Her constituents thought of her as a religious conservative who worshiped every Sunday and always talked about 'strong family values' as the core of her mission statement. She was from the Bible belt and gave the outward appearance of having very high morals and being extremely principled. She was seen as a regular guest on conservative television shows spouting ultra-conservative values. A former beauty queen, she had won numerous pageants in her late teens and into her twenties. She had gone on to being a swimsuit and lingerie model while going to college for political science. After college she began her political career. Pictures of her in bikini's and high heels and sexy lingerie could still be found on the internet with comments about how sexy she was,but they only added to her sexy ultra conservative mystique.

She was absolutely stunning, standing 5'10" tall and weighing one hundred fifteen pounds. She had shoulder length silver hair and was always dressed to accent her figure with dresses that were high above the knee, revealing her long tapered legs and always in sheer blouses that clearly exposed a designer lace white bra that covered her perfect 34C breasts.

Her nipples were always in view as they stuck out of every bra and blouse she wore. While she and her young grandson were talking the handsome looking eighteen year old had her sexy thong pushed to the side of her black thigh high stockings, three fingers going in and out of her deep wet pussy. As he finger fucked his stunning grandmother they were in a deep kiss, her manicured fingers messaging his thrilling eleven inch cock. From there they would go back to her exclusive condo where they would fuck all night.

To Lindsay, the older congressman had a commanding presence that she had never experienced before. She felt very excited to be with him. During dinner he asked her questions and listened to her talk of her aspirations and long-term goals with the skill of the best politician, making her believe he actually cared about what she had to say. Of course while her mouth was moving all he could think about was getting her into his bed.

Being absolutely enamored with the eighty-five year old congressman and believing him to be a very sincere and honest person who listened to her and considered her opinions, whenever he leaned in to kiss her she met his kiss with the passion of a lover. While their tongues entwined she felt his hands roam up her nylons to her stocking tops as she in turn reached for his cock. Feeling the biggest cock she had ever felt caused her to groan loudly as her pussy exploded from the incredible excitement of touching something so huge.

It was then that he whispered in her ear that he wanted her in his bed, even saying he had to fuck her. After kissing him hard she told him she couldn't wait. While she told him her hands were running up and down the biggest thing she had ever felt in her life. In the limo they kissed hungrily as their hands roamed all over each other's, as he told her how sexy she was and how big he was for her. He had fucked hundreds and there would be many more but for now he wanted her to feel exclusive.

From the limo they walked hand in hand to his multi-million dollar condo. It was a sight his driver had seen hundreds of times as he thought to himself how lucky the congressman was. Within a few seconds of closing the door the 85 year old had the young teen stripped of her skin-tight mini dress leaving her in just the sexy lingerie he'd bought for her. Taking in her appearance and telling her how sexy she was they kissed hotly for fifteen minutes until he walked her to the bar in the same way he had taken hundreds of young teens.

After reaching the high backed bar stool they kissed hotly as his hands roaming up her stocking covered legs to her gorgeous ass. His skilled hands pressed against her ass, spreading her cheeks, apart then releasing them, brought her to the threshold of cumming.

After kissing her hungrily he removed her bra with the skill that had her groaning. For the next hour he kissed all over her breasts going right up the edge of her perky pink nipples then backing off. After he had her pussy on fire he began to gently kiss each nipple and then began sucking each one. Her groans were of absolute pleasure and finally at one point she threw her head back and moaned that she was cumming.

After that explosion he knelt down as he had done hundreds of times before and slid her tiny thong down her long stocking covered legs kissing her legs as he slid it over her high heels. In a smoothness borne of experience he told her she had a beautiful pussy that he had to taste. Hearing the older congressman use the word pussy excited her even more.

After filling the air with popping sounds from kissing her pussy he had her sit on the bar stool, and for over an hour he ate her boiling cunt to no less than twenty mind-blowing orgasms. He used his fingers and mouth in ways no one ever had and brought her to orgasmic bliss time after time. After he felt she had cum enough he had her kneel on the bar stool and did things to her vulnerable asshole that she never imagined. It too exploded over and over by him using his mouth, tongue and fingers on her in the most skillful ways.

After cumming so hard from both her pussy and ass she sat back and watched him undress. The sight of his slender physique, still being taut despite his years, turned her on. Although his skin had an elastic quality to it and alabaster in color he had virtually no fat on his body. Of course when she saw his massive cock she groaned uncontrollably.

He purposely walked her to the large sofa in the living room, stopping every few feet to kiss. For her it was as though they were long-time lovers; for him she was the newest teen he couldn't wait to pound his massive eleven inch cock into.

Reaching the sofa, he sat back as she looked in utter disbelief at seeing his massive cock go up his stomach and over his left knee. With untrollable lust coursing through her body she knelt over his left thigh and for the next two hours he sat back and enjoyed the feeling of her outstretched hands caressing and pumping his giant manhood up and down almost in slow motion while she looked at it with utter disbelief. Every few minutes he would kiss her and tell her how sexy she was. He loved this time building a young teens confidence as he took in the sight of her body while she played with his massive cock, kissing it passionately.

Hearing the words that he'd heard so often about how huge he was or that he had the biggest cock she'd ever seen caused him to grin knowingly. He knew a lot of the young teens he fucked never talked so openly and was sure the freckled Mid-Western teen never spoke to her boyfriend this way. Hearing herself say the word 'cock' so freely told him she loved his huge cock and that her pussy was undoubtedly flowing with excitement.

He was huge; ten times bigger than anything she had ever seen or heard about. She absolutely loved the feeling of his giant shaft , as her hands wrapped less than half way around its enormous girth. Hearing him groan and tell her how great her touch was on his huge cock was stoking a lustful fire in body.

A skilled politician who had fucked hundreds of young teens, he knew just what to say to make a young impressionable teen feel sexy and emboldened. He skillfully brought her to the point where if she had the slightest bit of hesitance about cheating on her partner she soon became thrilled to the point of forgetting the fact that they were cheating on them. He empowered them by telling them how sexy they were and that they deserved to be pampered and spoiled. He also made it a point to let each teen know how big he was for them. This new confidence thrilled every sexy young teen to the point that they actually loved the fact that they were cheating on their partner for the much older man.

His words saying how sexy she was while she pumped his massive shaft had her so turned on. She was thrilled beyond words to be pleasing such a powerful man, a man that she knew fucked all the time. For her hearing him groan and say she was sexy meant more to her than anything in the world. As with so many teens she began to imagine herself as his lover. She wanted to be his, for he would of course, spoil her. Whatever he bought for her and lavished her with would be with tax payers dollars, of course. She would be perfect for his needs, until of course the next teenage intern came along.

As she marveled over his huge shaft he was enjoying this part of the night immensely. It was the part he enjoyed as much as fucking; where these young teens were comparing the size of his cock to their boyfriends, fiancé's or even their husbands and going crazy at how huge he was compared to them. He also enjoyed the visual part of looking at their incredible bodies dressed in the garter, stockings and pumps as she worshiped his manhood in ways she never would to her boyfriend, fiancé or husband.

Seeing a young teen dressed this way always added a devilish quality to the age difference between them. As Lindsay lifted and pumped his shaft he ran his hands up the backs of her stocking covered thighs, then to her soft, round ass to her hanging 34D breasts. His touch alone had her groaning excitedly and while he inserted a finger into her pussy she held his monster cock in her outstretched hands, kissing him until she exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm.

As she kissed and licked all over his huge cock he knew her pussy had erupted in a mini orgasm many times because of the low, throaty groans she made. She was barely able to get his huge, softball shaped cockhead in her mouth and when she did he erupted in a blast of cum that nearly knocked her off the sofa. Erupting so hard caused her to release his huge cockhead from her mouth after swallowing for the tenth time. Releasing it she continued to softly stroked it, watching in stunned disbelief as cum continued to fly out and land ten feet away. The sight of his massive dick shooting so much cum made her pussy explode.

That night she was fucked by the most staggering cock she had ever seen. He was easily ten times bigger than any boy she dated in her small hometown in Montana, and also dwarfed every one of them with his tireless stamina. He fucked her through the entire night, making her teenage pussy cum what seemed to be hundreds of times.

The instant his massive cockhead parted her thin fuck lips she exploded like a volcano. This was simply from the excitement of knowing she was going to fuck a truly massive cock. The next two hours were pure bliss as she came over and over while he slow fucked into her teenage pussy. He stretched it several times wider than her boyfriend or any other boy ever did. Once he bottomed out she exploded over his massive shaft, unaccustomed to having something this huge deep inside her.

This was the way he fucked every young teen. He used time to comfort them, telling each one how sexy they were and how incredible their pussy's felt wrapped around his big cock. For the young Mid-Western teen this was the calm before the storm as she was about to see a side of the congressman that was animalistic in ways she never could have believed.

"Such an amazing pussy Lindsay," he said as he was slow fucking her.

"Oh fuck," she would groan in a deep low throaty voice, experiencing the most thrilling time of her life.

When the change came he would always be behind his sexy teen. After he plowed his massive cock deep up inside the back of her cunt he began fucking real hard.

"Oh fuuuuck," she'd start to scream as her pussy was being used by the eighty-five year old congressman for his absolute pleasure.

"What an amazing pussy," he'd snarl as his huge cock ripped through her vulnerable cunt at lightning speed.

Even reaching back and putting her palm against his tight chest to have him slow down didn't stop him in the least.

"Fuck me back," he'd snarl as he took her by her slim hips.

As her pussy tried desperately to adjust to his massive girth she began meeting his every thrust as she became wild to please him.

"Oh yes you fuck so good Lindsay," he'd snarl as a way to encourage her and build her confidence.

Hearing him tell her she fucked really good made her look back and bite her lower lip as a sly grin came over her face.

"Oh baby, I want this great big cock in me forever," she snarled as her pussy once again exploded all over the wide girth of his massive and angry shaft.

Throughout the weekend he controlled all the action. She loved it. With her boyfriend and other boys her age sex was always so awkward and not to mention hurried. With the congressman she was experiencing for the first time a man with confidence and skill. In weeks to follow she would become more and more uninhibited to the point where she would surprise him by taking the lead from time to time when they fucked.

When he told her to ride him she nearly died, then swung her legs over his thighs and held his cock against her body. Seeing the towering shaft go up her stomach and almost reach her breasts had her groaning loudly. Standing up and taking his cockhead into her pussy she began the slow and long descent to the base of his shaft. Hearing his groans of pleasure and telling her she had an amazing pussy had her so excited that she began fucking him faster and faster. When her pumps were anchored to the floor she used them push up and raise her ass all the way up to the wide rim on his cockhead.

From there it was one position after the other with a lot of kissing and oral pleasing of each other. They fucked like sex-starved lovers throughout the night and well into the next afternoon before they fell asleep.

Where her boyfriends and other guys her age were romantic and tender they finished in less than five minutes. The elderly congressman was like a wild man who fucked for hours without losing interest and stamina. The relentless pounding from his massive eleven inch cock for hours on end gave her the most earth-shattering orgasms. She had never cum so hard or so frequently. At that point she realized that she craved big cock and knew that she could only get off the way she did was with a guy who was massively endowed.

When he got to his condo he called and left a message on his wife's cell phone saying that he had a new houseguest. That day he spoke to her about interviewing a new intern. She knew that the interview would end up in his bed and even teased him as to how long it would take him to get the teenager farm-girl out of her clothes. When she retrieved her messages that evening and heard her husband say that he had a new houseguest she immediately grinned to herself knowing that it was his way of letting her know he was going to fuck his latest teen and not to call unless it was urgent.

The next night he called his wife to tell her he would be spending the week in DC instead of going back to Beverly Hills for the congressional recess. She instantly knew the reason why and kidded him about not getting too worn out by his new Montana intern. She then said in a somewhat concerned voice she hoped his new intern could keep up with him and that he shouldn't wear the wholesome eighteen year old out. She said it because she knew her husband's sexual appetite and stamina and his affinity for young, female flesh. Add to that the fact that he was extremely well endowed and knew the young teen was in for an experience she'd never, ever have in her entire life.

One time, he called to say he was spending the weekend in DC. As he talked to his wife the young, fresh intern was on his bed completely transformed from her wholesome mid-western look, now dressed in a sexy white garter belt attached to a pair of white thigh high stockings with white open toed pumps, stroking and sucking his massive rock hard cock. The combination of her freckles and braces when she grinned at him coyly while holding his huge cock kept his throbbing monster in a constant state of arousal.

The contrast in their ages, him being almost seventy years older than her, made it absolutely explosive for the young teen. Although she had her boyfriend back in Montana that she talked to every day and who came to see her when the congressman was out of DC, he wasn't even close to being as well endowed as the eighty-five year old or came close to satisfying her new sexual cravings of needing to be fucked by a great, big cock. Add to that the farm-boy was nowhere near as wealthy as the elderly congressman, evidenced by the new $65,000 BMW, compliments of the U.S. taxpayer she was now driving.

The farm boy boyfriend had no idea his faithful girlfriend was fucking her older boss and was absolutely naïve and oblivious to her cheating on him. To say he would be shocked that his faithful and innocent eighteen year old girlfriend was fucking an older man let alone one that was almost seventy years older than her would have been an understatement.

The reality of her cheating on him with the congressman, especially after she always made him believe she missed him would have totally devastated and crushed him for a very long time. He was naive when it came to his teenage sweetheart and even after seeing pictures of her on the internet dressed in sexy gowns or short-tight dresses at gala's and fundraising events with the congressman's arm around her waist he was clueless as to what was going on behind his back.

BACK TO THE PRINCIPAL MRS. HALE

After she arrived home she poured herself a glass of white wine to try to calm her nerves from her earlier experience with the young German stud at her school. Slowly, almost methodically she removed her dress, standing tall in her pumps and thigh high stockings attached to the black garter belt, black white lace bra. As she sipped the wine she walked around the room, feeling a calm come over her as the wine took immediate effect. Passing the floor length mirror in her bedroom she began to admire her body.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers