Sinful Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

As her high heels clicked on the marble floor she crossed one heel over the other and unabashedly bent forward slightly and smiled approvingly at her incredibly firm ass and long sexy legs. Priding herself in knowing she was in better shape than most twenty year olds she ran a manicured fingernail over her sheer stockings and over the curve of her sexy ass.

Taking in the sight of her body she began thinking how much the German stud would thoroughly enjoy seeing her dressed like this, especially after his attempts to come onto her and no doubt get her into bed with him. Looking at herself in the mirror she suddenly pictured his perfectly sculpted body next to hers. She began to imagine them kissing and playing with each other like sex starved lovers. She had been with younger men in their early to mid-twenties but never with someone as young as the High School senior. The idea of him being eighteen and her being seventy-five had her huge nipples rock hard, nearly bursting through her sheer black bra.

After admiring her body with thoughts of the German stud seeing her dressed this way she removed her high heels, then rolled down her nylons and taking the glass of wine into the Jacuzzi. She hated to admit it but could not get the young German stud out of her mind. Here she was an overly mature socialite not to mention married woman and grandmother of five, serving on various boards of prominent organizations and head of social committees, but who was still having sinful thoughts of fucking a young High School student in her school. His persistence to come onto her and the power he had for someone so young haunted her.

Thinking about him caused her to begin playing with her turned on long nipples then she slowly began masturbating, thinking of him in bed and the thought of his massive cock. Feeling the warm water cascading over her body she closed her eyes until the scene turned into the two of them in bed together, kissing, fucking and pleasing each other with their mouths and hands for hours and hours.

With one hand toying with her large extended clit, her mouth was busily sucking her fingers as she imagined them being the young German's big cock. With the thoughts of his huge cock in her mouth, or going in and out of her sex starved pussy, she shuddered uncontrollably into an explosive orgasm that lasted more than two minutes!

Coming out of the Jacuzzi she heard voices outside. Looking out her window overlooking the pool she saw two young black youths who looked to be in their early twenties doing yard work. They were both pitch-black and had their shirts off. As she felt her nipples harden her eyes were locked onto their bulging muscles and the tattoos that covered their carved bodies. The sight of them combined with the state she was in made the flame in her pussy rise to an even hotter level. She instantly knew what she needed to help put out the fire in her scorching cunt.

Coming to the sliding glass door both boys stopped dead in their tracks as she was dressed in a sinful one piece bathing suit that was cut very high on her long, tapered legs and had a deep, plunging front that showed the perfection of her luscious 44DD breasts, the material only covering half of her pendulous mounds. Holding two glasses of lemonade she asked the boys if they would like take a break for a drink.

The second they saw the seventy-five year old stunner dressed in the hot bathing suit, wearing a pair of white high heel pumps they immediately threw down the gardening tools they were holding and followed her to the large lounge chair under a cabana by the pool.

They had seen her dressed in sexy dresses when she came home from work or even hot dresses when she went to an event and had talked about how they would love to fuck her. Seeing her dressed like this told them that this was going to be their chance at fucking the knockout older woman. What convinced them was seeing her with a pair of white open toed high heel pumps on.

Within minutes she was standing between each of them, kissing one then the other as their large black hands played with her massive breasts and firm ass. The air around them was instantly filled with her guttural groans as she listened to them snarl through gritted teeth about how much they wanted to fuck her and how hot a body she had.

Minutes later she was stripped of her sexy suit and was bent over the cushioned lounge chair with just her white pumps on getting pounded from behind by a slick ten inch black cock at lightning speed while her mouth was devotedly sucking the fat nine inch black cock of the other gardener.

Both boys, realizing their fortune and that this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity that might never happen again with the stacked beauty, fucked her all afternoon and well into the night. Throughout this wild fuck-fest her thoughts were on the young German teen. No matter how hard she fucked both black cocks or even while kissing one as the other fucked her, her mind could not shake the image of what was in the pants of the German High School student and his determination to fuck her. To Be Continued.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers