All Comments on 'Sinful Temptation'

by Naughtily_Written

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

Great story line, the woman's perspective always seems to add some extra good flavor for me, especially the erotic & better deviant events time frames. After being married 36 years many of those I read like that provide me flashback material and this story had some good ones. The US Virgin Islands on short trips and both coasts of FLA on various motorcycle trips.

Excellent writing, great characters and the bitch got stuffed!

Now how about chapter #2 with this????

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
More, please?

Deliciously well done...fairly screams to be a series!

Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
Great start

Please tell me there's going to be more to this?!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 6 years ago
Terrific Writing Terrific Story

I really enjoyed this story. It was hot, but it had a lot of heart. I could fell for the characters, and was rooting for them to stay together. Well done!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 5 years ago
A close call

That ended well.

Nicely written and fun to read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know I saw 2 Spelling mistakes, one on the last page I already forgot (skipped the end when the second girl showed-up), & 1 earlier about "far for" instead of "far more to" something.

That "said", I don't see anything continuing here, but would love another (or a series) about "Sin".

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I gave up On this rubbish less than half way they the first page. He said she was only marrying him for his money, yet before the wedding she runs of with a member of the hotel staff ( hardly a money person). She doesn't seem the type interested in money, otherwise she would have married him and then divorced him with a good settlement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous