Sinful Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed softly. "That had better not be a line because that's my Facebook status from now on. The sexiest woman Cade's ever met."

I returned her smile. "It's definitely not a line. I can spend all night just looking at you."

She arched into my hand, water droplets sliding off her skin even though the light drizzle had moved on. "Why would you do that when we can do far for interesting things?"

"You're absolute right." I nuzzled a path along her neck and shoulders, nibbling on her ear. "You smell incredible. Like sex and chocolate."

"Two of my favorite things." Her breath was unsteady and her hands wrapped around my back, her nails lightly scoring. I loved the little bite of pain.

I buried my face between her tits, inhaling deep and rubbing my cheeks against them. They were absolutely fascinating. I paused to pay attention to the sides and undersides before pushing them together. "I've had a thing for your breasts from the minute I laid eyes on you." The nipples rubbed against each other and I engulfed them simultaneously, sucking with soft tugs. "So big and delicious."

Her fingers in my hair, she held me tight to her. "Suck me harder." I obliged. "Oh, that feels good. Do that again."

"You like it?"

"You have no idea how much. Don't stop." Her wetness brushed my stomach, the mouthwatering fragrance of a female's honeyed sex wafting up to my nose. My hand moved on its own accord to explore her plump nether lips, delving between to find her bean. My lips followed, my nose flared. "I can't get over how good you smell. Do you taste as good, I wonder?"

"You're more than welcomed to find out." Her eyes were hooded, reminiscent of feline seduction as they followed my every move.

I opened her to the night, wishing I had more than moonlight to gaze upon her. As the first touch of my tongue, she cried out, hips lifting. I wanted to keep my eyes on the way her body undulated under my actions, the way her breasts thrust up and swayed but she was so sweet. Nothing had tasted this good before. My eyelids lowered in reverence. "Oh God. You taste even better. Fucking delicious."

I had never been a fan of going down on a woman. I was a vanilla sex kind of guy. My usual style was to climb on top of a woman and once I got it in, stay there for as long as possible. What I lacked it adventurousness, I made up for in stamina. If a woman insisted on oral sex, I gave it to her, quick to get her to the finish line to get it over with.

With Sin though... Not tasting her seemed an injustice so I French kissed her like I would her mouth. The saltiness of the sea lingered but beneath her spicy sweetness burst on my taste buds. She was not quiet or passive in her enjoyment. She grounded herself against me, telling me what she wanted in language that would turn a sailor's ears pink. Her aggression only made me harder, only made the need to fuck her more painful.

"Oh, Cade! Don't stop," she sobbed as my tongue stabbed deep. "You're fucking me so good."

I held her hips still with one hand while I stroked into her moistness with the other, thrusting with increasing tempo. Engulfing her nub, I reached up and squeezed her nipple. That was the final push she needed.

"Cade..." That one syllable trembled with such need, need that called to the thunder roaring in my blood and disabled my brain. I could do nothing but respond. I was up and in her in the next second. Her clenching muscles welcomed me and we both groaned. Fire rushed from the back of my thighs and lower back, and pooled in my cock. A woman's cunt had never felt this good before and I knew the difference immediately. I was not wearing a rubber. I gritted my teeth as her orgasm pulled me deeper and tempted me to break my personal rule. Bareback with no one but my wife.

"Oh shit. Not without protection." Her mouth said one thing. Her body said another, tightening around me and gushing warm liquid. I listened to our upper heads, throwing myself off her with mighty effort. I landed next to her on the sand hard, the tiny pricks welcomed as I tried to clear my head. My cock stood above my stomach, glistening with her moisture and pulsing an angry rhythm. Breathing just as harshly as she, I placed my hand over my eyes and called myself all kinds of fool.

Smooth, silky and soaked, Wendy's pussy was the best thing I've ever felt. I have never had sex without a condom. Growing up in the projects and watching my single mother struggle, I vowed to never bring a child into this world until I was properly prepared. But for those brief seconds, surrounded by paradise I wanted to throw caution to the wind so bad I still was not sure if I should pat myself on the back for having the strength to pull back or kick my own ass.

When my cock was engulfed by wet heat, my personal hell suddenly turned into heavenly bliss. Hips jerking, I groaned. My hand fell away to reveal the gorgeous woman kneeling next to me, her tongue doing wicked things to me and her fingers massaging the sacs beneath. Her pale skin was stark against the night. Her seductive gaze ensnared mine to send more chills up my spine and her red lips stretched so beautifully around me. With the waves lapping my feet and the smell of salt fading in the background, I fell into a fanciful world that I would never have entertained a few hours ago. In my mind's eyes, she was a sultry siren enticing weary sailors to their sweet demise and I was her willing victim.

She rubbed her cheeks and chin against me and hummed a low sound much like a cat's purr. "You smell divine, musky and hot. And you taste even better." She sucked on the tip, one strong, slow pull before allowing spit to dribble onto it. The thick liquid ran down my length and she wrapped me in her fist, slowly pumping up and down. I was too wide for her hand to encompass yet her hand handled me so expertly, the organ wept. Slowly, up and down she stroked, up and down, as her lips nibbled here and nibbled there. "Tell me what you like. I want to make you feel good too."

If she made me feel any better, I was sure to detonate from it. She licked the underside of the mushroom head, doing a fancy trick with her tongue. Pleasure vibrated my chest, making my voice deeper and lower when I answered, "Definitely that."

She chuckled and sweet mother of God... The sound resonated into pulsations that had my toes curling and the muscles along my stomach clenching. My fingers tangled in her hair as I fought to keep still under her attention.

"How about this?"

Small teeth lightly scraped along the sensitive skin at my tip, soothed by long licks. I felt my eyes dilate. "Fuck yeah... Ahh shit, you're good at this."

"It gets even better, baby." In a repertoire I found quite extensive, she swirled and flicked her tongue, following the direction of my body and groans. My hips began to move helplessly, thrusting up to meet her downward motion. She seemed to enjoy this as much as I, her pussy riding my thigh, guiding my free hand to pinch and roll one of her nipples. She pumped her hips in time with her mouth. She increased her rhythm and my fell back on the sand, only to snap right back up. I did not want to miss a second of this.

"Fuck, your mouth is so good. Oh yeah, lick right there. A little harder, baby. Oh fuck yes!" My fingers were sure to be pulling to the auburn strands but she only moaned, her lids growing heavier every time they tightened involuntarily. There was nothing I loved more that a woman who loved a little pain with her pleasure, just as I liked mine. Together we strained toward fulfillment.

"Oh shit, I'm coming," I warned. Incredible pressure built almost to the point of pain and there was no turning back.

She pulled away abruptly to fly her head back with a wild cry that echoed of the wave. One hand between her legs, she continued to pump my stiffness with the other and pearly white drops decorated the breasts sure to live in my every dream, day or night, from now on. My brain shut down and for the next few seconds, minutes, hours, years it could have been I was on a high so powerful everything made sense, everything felt right.

I slowly opened my eyes to find her resting against my stomach with a pleased smile. I rolled us over, looking down at my spent seed. "That looks good on you."

She rubbed it into her skin as we both watched. "Yes, it does."

"Come upstairs with me." Such a vivacious, openly sensual woman, I was not nearly done with her.

Her eyes snapped back up to mine and my heart boomed. Then she smiled.

"Of course. You don't think I'd let you get away from me until I ride this cock, do you?" Just that easily I was erect again and pushing against the softness of her belly. She smiled and shimmied in her way that had me groaning. "Oh no, no, no. I definitely have to have you inside me before the night is over. Please tell me you have condoms in that room of yours."

"Damn straight." It was supposed to be my honeymoon suite after all. Eager to get there and happier than I've felt in a long, long time, I jumped to my feet. Urging her up, I ran for the sea. "Race you."

Her musical laugh followed me. "Hey, you have a head start. That's not fair," she called.

"So says the loser."

We washed up with much giggling and silly shenanigans before shrugging into our clothes.

Our free hands joined, we walked back to the hotel barefooted.

****

Sin leaned over to towel her legs dry and presented me with the perfect view of her pussy framed by the luscious globes of her ass. The imprint of my hands was there from the many times we had gone at each other since arriving in the room. Her breasts carried the same marks and I'd be a lying bastard if I said it did not please me to see them.

As soon as the door closed, I grabbed her. She had been just as frantic as I. We did not take the time to properly undress. With her dress shoved up around her hips, her panties torn and my pants unzipped, I'd pounded into her like a man possessed.

We had dinner on the balcony after. It started out innocently enough but then she looked at me with that look in her eyes, the one that said fuck me now. She reinforced her message by placing her hand on my thigh and saying, "I want you again. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk straight tomorrow. So that no other man's cock will ever compare to yours."

More than up for the challenge, I took her on the table, dishes and utensils crashing to the floor. I did not let up until she climaxed around me. She screamed so loud, the people in the neighbors rooms surely knew my name and what a "splendid fuck" I was. Our rough play must have been infectious because other cries soon joined ours, making Sin laugh with delight even as she spasmed around my cock. Sitting back down, I let her ride me as I sucked on her bouncing tits. I climaxed harder than I ever had that time.

Still nestled inside her, I fed her some fruit that was spared the session on the table. We talked some more as the area grew quiet once more, learning more about each other. I don't know who moved first, but we made love then. Tender, eyes-locked, no--words-said-but-so-much-communicated, slow and easy love. I should have been scared out of my mind. Instead I savored the feel of homecoming.

We just finished taking a shower. The image of her skin beaded with water as she took my cock would forever be etched in my brain. I could still hear her cries for more as she clawed my back. I should be sated. In fact, I should be well tuckered out and unable to get it up let alone be so hard that I could drive nails into the wall.

I could not get enough of her though. Precum already dampened the head of my cock. I fisted the length, stroking up and down slowly. She started to rise. I placed a hand on her back. "No, don't move."

She obeyed my command though she added a twist I did not expect. She reached up and ran her finger over her skin, pushing it deep into herself. Looking back at me, her cheeks were flushed and her eyes glowed. "I should not want you again this soon," she voiced my thoughts, circling her clit with her wet finger. Her eyes dropped to my cock. "But all I can think about is having you in me. So hard and big, stretching me."

I was becoming less and less concerned with what should be and reveling in what was. I never enjoyed being with a woman like I did Sin. She was so open with her passion, so giving in her manner and I wanted to soak up every minute I had with her. "Open your legs wider."

She did as I asked. Her folds were totally soaked. She pushed two fingers into her pussy this time and immediately started a hard rhythm. Her flesh swallowed her fingers hungrily with sucking sound. Her breath became harsh as she palmed her breast.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fuck that pussy harder," I growled, stroking my cock in time with her hand.

She shuddered, her fingers curving. Her juices were running down her hand and the scent of it filled the air. "I'm going to cum, Cade. Please don't let me jump over that edge alone."

The control I treasured shattered. Grabbing her hand, I pulled her upright and pushed into her with a long stroke. She cried out and guilt laced into my desire but her muscles squeeze me and I was pulled down that tunnel again. Tangling my fingers in her hair, I bit down on her shoulders. I pulled back and slammed into her again.

Again.

And again.

It got better every time we fucked but this time was beyond explanation. My cock was so hard, I felt ready to shatter. "Damn, baby, you're so tight. So fucking tight."

She shifted and I slipped deeper into her warmth.

"Fuck me, Cade. Don't hold back. It hurts so good," she cried, her nails digging into the hand I had around her midsection.

Her words pushed me passed the point of no return. I pounded into her, loving the way her breasts moved with the action. "Pinch your nipples for me."

I thought she had not heard me at first, her cries so loud but she reached up and fondled herself, bringing the tip to her mouth to swipe with a lusty tongue. She went quiet but shuddered hard. Her pussy gripped me even tighter and I realized what was different. "Oh fuck, I'm not wearing a condom."

I had never gone in raw with any female but for the second time in less than twelve hours I completely lost my head with Sin.

She dropped to her knees, her hand immediately fisting me. Her other hand stroked between her legs furiously. "Come on my tits, Cade. Cover me with your come."

The first blast hit her cheek, the second just above her right nipple. She trembled, her hand squeezing me tighter. "Oh yes, Cade, I'm coming too."

I don't know when I closed my eyes but I opened them to her rubbing the thick drops into her skin, the hand that was in her pussy now in her mouth. Lifting her, I claimed her lips, groaning at the taste of her.

I washed us both. Towels left in a careless heap on the bathroom floor, I carried her to the bedroom, arranging us above the sheets. She snuggled against my side, her hand over my heart.

"Did I hurt you?" Now that the heat of the moment was gone, I was kicking myself for being so reckless.

She did not answer. I looked down to find her lashes fanned over her cheeks. A tiny snore escaped and I was oddly enchanted. Watching her sleep, I wondered at the strange little ache beneath her hand.

Though Amanda and I lived together for a few months, we never fell asleep in each other's arms. She usually rushed off for a bath after we fucked like she could not get the scent of me off her fast enough. I usually retreated to my home office and either worked the rest of the night away or gave in to sleep on the couch there. Inhaling the scent of Sin's hair, I could kick my own ass for being so insistent on a marriage that clearly was not going to work. I made a mental note to send Amanda a thank you card for jilting me when I got back home.

Sighing, I cupped her backside in my hand. She threw her thigh over mine. Her hard nipple against my chest and her sex riding my thigh, I happily gave into exhaustion.

Chapter Three

I woke slowly, inhaling deep to find the scent of sex mingled with... sausage? My hips languidly thrust up into the warmth hugging my cock, leaving me only concerned with the source of my pleasure. The morning's light came into through the door and bounced off the highlights in the red hair that licked my thighs. Raising my head off the pillow, I tangled my fingers in the strands as last night came back to me.

"Oh Sin..." Watching her in the daylight, I thought again how fitting her name was. She was wicked incarnated. Sinful temptation wrapped up in dangerous curves and an insatiable appetite.

Popping me free, she reached for a piece of fruit in the tray a few inches away. She painted the head of my cock with it before eating it. Lips hovering over my length, warm breath teasing the organ to jump and chase her mouth, she said, "I ordered breakfast. I hope you don't mind."

Not one damn bit. The words were stuck in my throat but surely no one expected me to be able to speak when she was doing such amazing things to me with her tongue. Oh fuck yeah... Do that again... Oh yeah...

My head fell back on the bed and I groaned. She giggled naughtily and deep throated me. She brought me to the edge of paradise only to rise.

"Oh no, you're not coming yet. I'm not nearly done with you."She chuckled at my lazy glare, taking another piece of the yellow fruit, this time squeezing it in her palm. The juice hit my dick in a steady stream and I arched off the bed, its cool feel making me hotter. The remainder, she used to coat her breasts and the valley between. She took another piece and placed it in her mouth. Flipping her hair to one side, she brazenly held my gaze and welcomed my cock between those heavenly mounds... Christ have mercy!

Unless I was buried deep inside her, I did not think this moment could get any better. She suckled the tip and thrust me up to meet her tongue and the contrasting cool fruit. I bit my lip to hold back a shout, involuntarily grabbing onto her hair and pushing my hips upwards. A muffled groan escaped when she swirled the piece over the head and underside, her tongue probing my slit teasingly. "Damn baby. That's so good. So fucking good."

Overwhelming pleasure pushed the words from my throat. Pushing her hair out of the way, sight, sound and feel combined in exquisite harmony. The engorged head of my dick disappeared between soft, supple breasts only to reappear and be engulfed by pink lips. Small teeth nipped and nibbled with just the right bite of pain, soothed by her talented tongue and the easy rhythm of her tits fucking me. Fruit juice and her spit combined to slicken the way, making the glorious sound of sex.

It was too much yet not enough. I was seconds away from orgasm but I did not want this end yet. Rising quickly, I reversed our positions with our heads facing the end of the bed. "My turn."

Laughing, she saucily chewed her treat and swallowed. She did not fight me, only stretching like the sultry feline I associated her with and hugging my waist with her thighs. Her wet sex rode my stomach and hard nipples poked into my chest. "Show me what you've got, big boy."

I was never one to back down from a challenge.

"Don't move." She grabbed onto the railings and allowed her thighs to fall back to the bed to show her compliance. I got to my knees. Legs spread, pussy wet, breasts thrust up... Was there ever a more beautiful sight? I was certain there was not. "Your ex is an ass to let you go."

She smiled. "I think so too."

I loved morning sex. It was the act at its most primal form. It was real without the civility society portrayed it. There was no makeup, no perfumes, no perfect hairdos or even brushed teeth. It was real, raw and dirty. But just as with everything else with this woman, I did not want to get in and out as quick as possible. I wanted to take it slow, to savor her body. I wanted to bring her to the point of euphoria so that she never forgot me because I sure as hell would not forget her.