Sinful Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surveyed the items on the tray, smiling at the three packets of condoms there. Knowing how easily I lost my head with Sin, I rolled one on then.

The green in her eyes was slowly swallowed by her expanding pupils as she watched my hands. "Everything you do is so sexy."

Caressing her thigh produced shivers that made her nipples elongate and deepen in color. "I can say the same about you."

Bypassing the heart shaped pancakes, sausages and scrambled eggs, I grabbed a piece of mango from the fruit salad. I sucked the wedge into my mouth and our lips met, open-mouthed and wet, sharing the fruit. I fed the fruit back to her and she chewed it, sharing the juice with me. Some ran down her chin and I followed it to the base of her neck before reaching for another piece.

Picking up where I left off, I caressed her shoulders and chest with it, my lips following the trail of juice. At her breasts, I crushed the piece. Fragrant drops floated in the air as the juice dripped onto her skin. She moaned when it hit her nipples. I suckled the tips, licking the undersides and tops. "Hmm, that feels really good. You have a very talented tongue Mr. Nicholson."

"All the better to please you with." Lewdly tonguing her nipple, I looked up at her.

She giggled even as she arched, force-feeding me of her breast. "Damn, I thought I was corny but you're winning hands down."

I smiled against her skin, letting her nipple go to grab another piece. More juice flowed down the gentle swell of her stomach, into the well of her belly button and over her mound. It mixed with her cream and flowed down the crack of her ass.

I followed the line. She swayed with the licks of my tongue and the suckles of my mouth. When I reached the top of her sex, I rubbed the yellow fruit up and down between her slit, manipulating it across her clitoris before dipping it into her well. She cried out, her hips rising off the bed. Holding her down, I used my tongue to push the fruit high, repeating the action with another piece of fruit, then another. I added my middle finger into the mix, pressing it against her walls, crushing some of the mango. Her flesh clenched tight, releasing drops of their juice and aroma. The juice mixed with hers and steadily flowed from her core.

"Oh God, Cade. I need more. Make me come."

"All in good time, baby. I need to taste you first."

I put my mouth on her. The mango only intensified her sweetness. With my thumb and pointing finger, I held her opened and cursed the fact that I never appreciated the taste of a woman before. I suspected though, that no other woman tasted this good.

"Oh, Cade, yes, just like that. God, yes, fuck me with your tongue." I sucked hard, rocking my face back and forth and pulled a piece of mango into my mouth. She screamed. "Oh yes. Do that again."

She spread her thighs wider, pulling her knees against her chest. Every time I dove in for more fruit, she made the sexiest sounds, her body completely in tune with my mouth.

"You as so fucking hot." There was no truer statement. Her hair was spread out over the white sheet, fire on ice. Her skin was flushed a rosy hue. Her pussy was spread and a wet spot had already formed beneath her. I had never seen a more beautiful sight.

I pushed two fingers high in her and together, my mouth and hand fucked her. Using the last piece of mango, I massaged her g-spot with it. She went nuts. Her muscles were grasping, her thighs were quavering and she was shouting my name. She was close, so close, when the door to the suite swung open. "Cade, baby, I'm so sorr-"

Amanda's eyes widened. She was wearing a sundress and high-heeled sandals that complimented her pale hair and skin. Her makeup was perfectly done. Not one hair strand was out of place. Somehow she found the right place in the room so that light gave the illusion of a halo around her head.

I had an epiphany. Packing the strength of a right hook, it hit me.

I was going to marry this woman to fill a void in me that said a kid who came from the projects was good enough to resident in Amanda's world of riches and entitlement. A world I would never fit into no matter how many millions I made. With Sin's cream on my tongue and my dick bursting at the seams, I realized that I had nothing to prove. I had already done what I set out to do. Give my mom a better life while pursuing my passion for technology and being financially stable. I would still love that wife and kids but not with a woman as cold and calculating as the woman who looked like an angel but acted like the devil. I wanted a woman as warm and giving as the siren I met less than twenty-four hours ago.

"Cade, how could you? In the room where we were supposed to have our honeymoon?" Amanda started her indignant tirade, voice screeching like she had not ran off with another man, leaving me humiliated in front of more than one hundred guests. Her eyes did not contain an ounce of hurt, only the manipulative gleam I was familiar with. "Look, just get rid of the bitch and I'll be willing to overlook this... small indiscretion on your part. Then we can get married and go back to how things were."

Pulling out the mango, I chewed on it, relishing the last of Sin's essence combined with the tropical fruit. I gave her pussy one last lick before raising my upper body off her. Amanda's eyes narrowed at the act, her nose flaring and cheeks growing pink. I could not tell if she was aroused or mad. Maybe she was both.

I thought Sin would scramble to cover herself but she languorously rolled onto her stomach and got to her knees. Like my ex was not standing a few feet away, she thrust her bottom in the air and looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me, Cade. Show her what she'll be missing."

If it was possible to get any harder, I would have. "With pleasure." Lining my cock with her entrance, I pressed deep.

"Cade, what are you doing? Stop it. Right this instant." Amanda was definitely angry.

I ignored her because nothing compared to sinking into Sin's pussy. Nothing. "You're so fucking tight, Sin."

"Oh, yes, Cade. Give me all that beautiful cock." She suddenly turned her gaze Amanda's way, pushing back into my slow thrusts. "He's so big, isn't he?" Furious blue eyes bore into Sin but there was laughter in her voice. "But you might not have been able to appreciate the fact. Going around the block too many time can cause some slackness, I hear. There are places you can get that fixed these days."

An indignant squeak escaped Amanda and I barely smothered my laughter. "Get out of here, Amanda. There won't be a wedding and as you can see, I'm busy."

She pointed a finger at me. "You'll regret this. You'll never find another woman like me."

"That's the point, babe."

The door slammed shut after a frustrated scream.

Grabbing Sin's hair into a ponytail, I pulled her up into a kneeling position, my hips screwing into hers faster. Nipping her shoulder, I said, "That's was quite a naughty thing you just did."

"Yes, it was. Punish me."

I pushed her back down to the bed with a growl. I rammed into her, my grip on her hair pulling her back into me. I smacked her ass, watching it turn red with primal satisfaction. She gave as good as she got, pushing back into my thrusts, hissing and arching when my palm connected with her cheeks. "Is that what you want? Or do you want me to fuck you harder..."I slammed her hips harder into her, pushing her a few inches up the bed. "... to fuck you faster..." the wet sound of sex came faster and faster as her hips were pushed closer to the bed under the weight of mine. "... to fuck you until you're so sore you can't walk? Tell me. Let me hear you say it."

"Yes, Cade. More, give me all you've got. Ahh... yesss." Her ass jiggled with each impact. "Oh yes, you're so deep. I love it when you fuck me like this. Oh, fuckmefuckmefuckme."

The litany continued until she bit the sheet to muffle a scream when I put my hand beneath her to strum her clit. The shakes that signaled her climax imminent started. I wanted to see her face when she came.

Pulling out, I rolled her onto her back. Hands closed around her waist, I pulled her into my thrust, sighing when that vice-like grip cradled me again. Me on my knees, hers pushed up and out, I had the perfect view of her pink pussy stretching to accommodate me and her breasts bouncing. One hand closed around her breast, the other on her hip, and everything else fell away. It was just us. Two people in a fiery storm of passion and need.

Sin cupped her other breast. "Suck me, please."

"Let me see you do it."

She did not hesitate and took a hard nipple between her lips and sucked. I felt her body's reaction, the shivers deep inside pulling on my cock, the wiggle of her hips making her even tighter. "Fucking beautiful. Bite down it, baby. Yes, just like that."

I captured the free nipple between my teeth and did the same while I fingered her clit. Her hips bucked hard and small nails dug into my ass, urging me faster.

Not five seconds later she was screaming around her mouthful, washing me with the warm juices of her climax, willing me to follow. My groans escalated and my grip on her thighs tightened as I followed her.

It could have been hours later when I pushed her damp hair away from her face and kissed her. Her eyelashes fluttered opened and I was drowning in the green pools. That odd ache was back in my chest.

She smiled lazily. "I think I need a shower but I'm too tired to move."

"When do you have to leave the island?"

She lost her smile and looked away. "In three days."

Capturing her chin, I forced her look at me. "Spend that time with me."

Her beautiful smile was back, her eyes shining with mischief. "Will there be sex involved?"

"Lots and lots of it."

"Then consider me yours for the rest of this vacation."

Mine. That had a nice ring to it. Pressing my lips against hers, I decided this vacation only whet my appetite for this redhead. Sin did not know it yet but she was mine for more than just the next few days.