All Comments on 'Single Combat: Exodus'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Man you have to continue this amazing series I love it

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Writing is good

However I find the premise and the narrative tone ludicrous. That just because they were fucked, these warrior women are now unable to think of anything but being fucked again? That they will happily lose their liberty, their way of life, and endure enslavement for the chance to breed because their entire way of life sans men was misguided? "Thank you for raping me you masterful man! I need a man to own me and give me purpose!"

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy and Sexist

A blend both hot and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hey guys. These men are great fighters and have giant cocks, so lets all silupmit to them as slaves.

REACTION TO SPEECH

(Real world)

Women star at her with both shock and hatred

(This world)

.'YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH, LETS LEAVE BEHIND OUR INTER HERITAGE FOR SOME BIG COCKS, WOOOOOHOOOOOO.'

Parvati489Parvati489over 7 years ago
Dude

Suspension of disbelief dude. Its an erotic story to the tenth degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please tell me there’s a sequel in which the now the Godess is defeated and turned into a slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Conan! What is best in life?!

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!!

TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU!!

AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I need the next chapter o this story so bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This series is just amazing, but unfortunately right now feels so unconclusive and anticlimactic. Especially considering the main them is men dominating woman, and the most powerful woman (the Goddess, indirectly suggested by the plot) remains undefeated.

As someone in the comments suggested, the ending could be fixed with a final chapter that focuses on (1) the goddess so furious about the amazon defeat, that she decides to intervene, only to be humiliatingly defeated by Edric; and 2) the life of Hypolita and the Sourseress as Edric’s slaves, back in his kingdom: how he uses them both at once; sometimes in front of everyone, to remind the amazons their place.

Good writing overall. So telented.

NargNarg5 months agoAuthor

I didn't really conceive of the Goddess in this story as a being that physically exists. The idea was that when her people (Amazons) were defeated and enslaved, her high priestess raped and most her most sacred sanctum defiled, that essentially "was" the goddess being defeated. That's how you defeat a goddess.

Anyway it's been 10 years since I posted the story and I don't intend to write any more chapters of a story which, in my mind, was wrapped up quite nicely. I'm glad you liked it though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I finish this final chapter of the story. Then i run to the comment section looking for information about when the next part will be released, only to discover that, sadly, the author himself has stated that he won't work on this story anymore. This has been, by far, my favorite literotica story, and I would give my spine for a next chapter. So sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous