Single Combat: Exodus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master. Where is Serena?"

"She'll be here shortly. She's just... tidying up. I've ordered my men to gather here with their loot and their women. We are ready to leave. This vacation to the other side of the mountains has been rather pleasant, but it's time to get back to the land of steel, before we go soft."

"I look forward to seeing the land that bred such a man as you, sir."

He stroked her cheek, gently. "You've become rather talented at flattery, haven't you, Hippolyta?"

"Not flattery sir," she said sincerely. "Praise."

"What's the difference?"

"Praise is true."

"Good answer. My people and yours will gather together around this statue- our statue- soon. Would you like to say a few words before we all depart your city together?"

"I would be honored." Hippolyta began to contemplate what to say.

Yarei's owner, Ragnar, walked into the square holding the naked form of Yarei's younger sister Utala in his arms. Utala stirred a bit, but did not open her eyes, apparently asleep. Ragnar gently placed Utala on the ground as Yarei rose to greet him. They shared a brief kiss and mutual grope. Utala stirred, opening her eyes and watching her sister kiss Ragnar, a faint flush in her cheeks. Yarei knelt beside her sister.

"How are you feeling, Utala?"

"Equal parts happy and sore."

"Ragnar," acknowledged the Jarl.

"My Jarl," Ragnar responded respectfully.

"I always figured you'd wind up with this one," the Jarl said, indicating Yarei and eyeing her up and down. "She suits your taste. Lithe. Athletic. Amazing ass."

"And the lovely queen and priestess suit your tastes as well. Tall, long legs, broad hips, mammoth tits."

"Does it bother you at all that they're treating us like pieces of meat?" Utala whispered to Yarei.

Yarei rolled her eyes. "Weren't you JUST staring at Ragnar's crotch two seconds ago?"

Utala blushed.

Ragnar and Jarl Edric continued to converse, politely if not warmly, as steel clad men and naked women began to file into the square. Many of the men pulled carts behind them, filled with gold, silver and other treasures looted from the city. The crowd congregated around the statue their voices filling the air. A few Amazons had sank to their knees and were tending to their men. Soon, the crowd was massive, every soul in Amazonia, Amazon and Westerner, gathered before the gate.

"It's time," said the Jarl, giving Hippolyta's ass a light smack. "Say your words."

Hippolyta climbed the base of the statue, standing next to the statue of herself. She gripped the statue's bronze cock to steady herself. As she looked out over the crowd, she noticed Serena stepping up beside The Jarl, her hair still wet from a bath. Hippolyta smiled inwardly. She knew how very necessary that bath must have been. The High Priestess was clutching something to her chest. Some kind of gold object. In any case, it was time to make her speech.

She raised one arm for silence. The chatter of the crowd died down. Those woman who were currently engaged in sucking cock halted their oral attentions to listen. "I am Hippolyta," she began. "You all know me. I speak to you today, not as the Queen of Amazonia, but as a woman.

"I was once a fierce warrior. Men trembled to hear my name. They ran in fear when they saw me approach. I pillaged and plundered, I killed and looted, I enslaved and slaughtered. And I did all this, safe in the knowledge that I was an Amazon, beautiful, superior, proud. I believed there was no one who could match me in combat, but I was wrong. Many of you, both men and women, saw my defeat at the hands of Jarl Edric. I was completely outmatched. And as he pounded me into the dirt with his massive manhood, the illusion of my strength evaporated.

"I was ashamed. Humiliated at being so easily defeated, so publicly made to submit. Most of all, I was ashamed of my inferiority. But despite my humiliation, I found I wanted to feel that massive shaft spreading me wide more than I wanted my pride. I was still ashamed and humiliated, but the pleasure was worth it.

"Over the past months, I have come to a realization. I should never have been ashamed. Not of my defeat, not even of my inferiority, for you see, I am not inferior. And neither are you, my people, my sisters. Is a sheath inferior to a sword? You might say that a sheath is subordinate to a sword, but inferior? Of course not. Instead of feeling humiliated at being used as a sheath, I should have rejoiced at my chance to be worthy of such a magnificent sword. And you, too, should rejoice, my sisters! Rejoice as you serve your masters, rejoice as you bear their children!" The crowd cheered.

"To you Westerners, men of the Steel Horde, our new masters. Only you can decide if we, your women, are worthy of your love. But even if we are not, we are at least worthy of respect. Treat us with honor, and we will repay you with obedience and many children." The men of the Horde nodded, they considered this to be a reasonable thing to say.

"Sisters, Amazonia dies this day. We leave behind our homes, our entire civilization that was built on the falsehood of our superiority, and face the truth in a land none of us have ever seen. But although Amazonia will be gone, we, the Amazons, will live on! And the Amazons will not perish as we age and die either. Teach your daughters to be proud, to be strong, and to face the world with courage. Teach them that regardless of if they fight or submit, they should always be proud to be women! Teach them to be AMAZONS!" The women in the crowd roared, some men even joining them. The noise was deafening.

Hippolyta nearly cried. She looked up at the statue of herself, submitting to the Jarl's mighty dick and balls. She would be the last Queen of the Amazons. But the Amazons themselves would not merely disappear or be subsumed. They would remember. They would submit, and love every second of their submission, but they would remember.

She stepped down from the statue and the Jarl promptly grabbed her, slinging her over his shoulder. He did the same to Serena and began to walk toward the gate.

"I can walk, you know," she said.

"I have to carry you out of the city at least," he replied. "It's tradition."

The steel horde followed the Jarl out the gate. Once a ways outside the gate, he set her and Serena down, giving each of their butts a light squeeze. Hippolyta smiled at him and he grinned back. Then he walked off into the jungle. Hippolyta and Serena followed. Behind them followed, Ragnar, Yarei, and Utala, and then the rest of the Steel Horde and their new slaves. Not a single one of them looked back.

12