All Comments on 'Single Combat: The High Priestess'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very Fun. I like the idea. Hope you have some additional ideas for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You should write a sequel describing their pregnancies. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I really like your two stories.

I hope a sequel with the fall of the godess and perhaps the arrival of past of the first ruler of Amazonia.

rakasur

mail: jnayaradou@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inspiration

Loved the side-story, as well as the original and the Scout. This, though, actually gives me inspiration to write a spin-off to this series, though I wouldn't dare publish it on here without your consent since it would be using your story characters and plot.

A lone Amazonian wasn't there during the capture and exodus, out hunting the most dangerous game in the southern lands. She is no ordinary Amazon, being both the oldest and the most powerful in all aspects of battle, putting all of the others to shame. Many believe her to be the Goddess in human flesh, or atleast her vassal, as she has lived over several generations with no aging and lives to hunt, not caring about boasts and men's seed. She returns to Amazonia to find what has happened. She strikes down the statue and burns down the entire empty city and many acres of the surrounding jungle, making it a ruined, burnt wasteland. She tracks the Steel Horde across the mountains, killing any she comes across. She finds the city Edric lives in and in the dead of night puts onto pikes the heads of the men and even Amazons she killed, as well as stabbing a knife into the remaining eye of Odin's statue, leaving a symbol as her calling card that the Amazons recognize and fervently fear, as well as a message 'Gods and Goddesses can't save you if they can't save themselves'. The slave Amazons react by telling their masters the story of who they believe her to be and how she is almost always away hunting and never speaks. Edric is furious and goes by himself to hunt this woman down across several nations and beyond, following what little trails she leaves and the blood trails of those she has killed and put onto spikes, eventually leading him to her own personal domain beyond even the forests of the Amazon and passed the burnt city where she gives him the fight of his life. The outcome is unknown to save from spoilers.

This story is obviously darker and more serious then the original and its spin-offs, and less focused on sex and rape then developing Edric as he hunts down this mass-murdering Amazon ghost who kills men and women like sheep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous