Single Combat: The High Priestess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some men like deflowering virgins," the Jarl said, "but I do not. I like making women cum, not bleed. But, I've set this whole event up, so now I have to fuck you." Her virgin blood trickled down the crack of her ass to defile the stone of the sacred Pyramid below.

"Godess forgive me," Serena moaned. "Please, Goddess, forgive me, please..."

"Look down in the square," the Jarl commanded. Serena weakly turned her eyes toward the people. The westerners were slowly advancing into the square, grabbing Amazons one by one, pulling their clothes off and pushing them to the ground. More than half the women in the square were already being fucked. Very few of them resisted. After watching both their queen and their spiritual leader submit to the invader in the most degrading of ways, their hope was gone. "If there is a goddess who protects women against men then where is she now?" the Jarl continued. "Or perhaps she is simply not strong enough to stop us."

"No!" gasped Serena. "The Goddess is powerful. You will see! She will smite you for this. She will smite me as well, for the sin of submitting to a man. OOOOOOH!" She screamed as the Jarl slammed the head of his cock against her cervix.

"If she tries, I'll just fuck the shit out of her," he said, and began fucking Serena in earnest. With each thrust he slammed against the back of her pussy before withdrawing so that only the head was still inside. His balls, still slick with Hippolyta's saliva, slapped repeatedly against her ass with a wet *Thud, Thud, Thud*. Before long, she was in the grips of another, even more intense orgasm.

Her legs curled around his waist as she screamed, grinding her hips back into his. The pain of her lost virginity was fading, and it was becoming more and more difficult to think. Serana tried to cling to her faith. Though her tormenter had made her deny the Goddess out loud, she still believed in her heart. Surely in time, the Goddess might forgive her?

The Jarl impaled her with a particularly deep thrust. "GAAAAAAH!" She screamed.

Do not forget the Goddess!

*Thrust*

Remember the Goddess.

*Thrust*

The Goddess... oh fuck I'm coming again...

*Thrust*

Suddenly she didn't care anymore. "Oh YES! FUCK THE GODDESS! I GAVE MY BODY TO THE GODDESS, BUT SHE NEVER MADE ME CUM! TAKE ME! MAKE ME CUM! I'LL WORSHIP YOUR DICK FROM NOW ON, I'LL BE HIGH PRIESTESS OF THE CULT OF YOUR COCK! NOW FUCK MY PUSSY, YEEESSSSSS!!!"

The Jarl kept fucking Serena until nightfall. At one point he called Hippolyta and ordered her to sit on Serena's face. Serena lapped at her friend's labia and clit as best she could, but it was difficult to concentrate while the Jarl was still pounding her pussy.

"I hope you like the taste of your friend," he sneered. "You're going to be licking it off of my dick a lot in days to come."

The Jarl held her up at the edge of the platform, bouncing her up and down on his cock while Hippolyta dutifully tongued his balls. Down in the square, a lust filled orgy of a hundred thousand cocks and two hundred thousand cunts raged in full swing. The passionate cries of the formerly fierce Amazons echoed around the Great Pyramid of the Goddess as they submitted to the invaders, willing participants in their own enslavement.

He pushed her to her hands and knees and mounted her from behind while Hippolyta lay below, licking both Serena's clit and his shaft as he plunged into her. Serena's orgasms blurred together and soon, she was uncertain where one climax ended and another began.

Sunset is the Goddess's most sacred time of day. Now, as the sun set, Serena and Hippolyta knelt side by side before the standing Jarl as he pumped his cock with his hand. For The High Priestess of the Goddess to be stained by male seed... Serena could think of no worse sacrilege. The thought only made Serena want it more. She fingered herself as she knelt, eyes closed, mouth open to receive a benediction from her new God.

She reached orgasm as his scalding spunk spattered her face and breasts, covering them completely. Some of it fell in her mouth. It was salty, thick, and delicious. She swallowed, and scooped more from her breasts to her mouth.

"Do you like the taste?"

Serena wiped cum from her eyes so she could look up at her new master.

"Yes sir."

"That's good, because you're about to get a lot more." He picked her up, carried her over to the empty basin of cleansing, and lowered her in, dropping her when she was about half way to the bottom. She hit the floor of the basin with a thud, quickly pushing herself to her knees to look up at the Jarl. What was he planning?

The circular basin was about eight feet deep and eight feet in diameter. This basin was used for the spring cleansing ritual. Serena bathed in it every year.

"It's time for your punishment," said the Jarl, grinning.

"Punishment?"

"You lost the game, remember?" He turned away from the basin. "Men! Those of you who came with me to the arena! Come give the Priestess your blessing!"

Serena's eyes widened. Ultimate sacrilege...times ten thousand.

Men crowded around the edge of the basin. Their slaves, the former Amazon warriors, knelt before them, diligently pleasuring their masters with their mouths. Serena buried her fingers in her cunt and opened her mouth as cum began to rain down on her from all sides. Within seconds she was completely covered. After a few minutes, she was kneeling in a growing pool. So much cum. She continued to finger herself as load after load fell into the basin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

By dawn, the basin was overflowing. Serena literally swam in a milky white pool of nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine loads, struggling to keep her head above the surface. The ten thousandth soldier smiled and patted his slave's head as she licked up and down his foot long shaft. With a grunt he exploded, shooting his seed directly onto Serena's face. It was done.

The Jarl, who had watched the proceedings with interest, grunted and shot his load into Hippolyta's mouth. The former queen's throat worked as she greedily swallowed the spunk. Quite a bit overflowed her mouth and poured down her chin, spattering her heaving breasts. She fell back on her ass, one hand still working her pussy as the other scooped up the remainder of the Jarls load and deposited it in her mouth.

The Jarl strode over to the basin and grasped Serena's hand, pulling her from the pool. Serena fell face first to the ground, exhausted from being fucked for hours and then being forced to tread cum to stay afloat.

Yesterday morning she had been a holy woman, the spiritual leader of all Amazonia, completely untouched by the unholy male gender. Now, she was a slut and a slave. Every inch of her body was covered in jizz and her hair and ceremonial headdress were completely soaked through. She was utterly transformed and she regretted nothing.

"Watch this," said the Jarl, her new god and master. He pulled a lever.

The cleansing basins floodgates opened. The pool of cum drained, cascading down the Pyramid, defiling the Goddess's most holy temple in the worst possible way. The river of seed poured into the square at the Pyramid's base, running along the ground where the conquered Amazons and their masters lay sleeping after last night's orgy. As semen ran through the square, the soldiers and their sluts awoke from their slumber, beginning to rut once more. Cries of lust echoed off the Pyramid as the Amazons, once a proud race of women, now slaves, eagerly fulfilled their new purpose in life.

12