Single in the City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Krista was the one who couldn't hide her frustration. "Ugh, they are going to keep doing this if I don't respond. I'm so sorry...why does this have to happen on my last night here?!"

I took a deep breath to regain my composure, then smiled and held her.

"No worries at all, go ahead and respond. If I know Tiffany, she won't take no for an answer."

"Ok, this will just take a minute! Why don't you go up and freshen up our drinks, I'll call them and be up soon," she said, with a light smile, trailing a finger down my chest while tucking her hair behind her ear with the other hand.

I went up to the apartment and could hear Krista's voice in the backyard as she called her roommates. I was a little frustrated and confused; Tiffany knew Krista was coming over, why was she bothering her? Was this a little bit of jealousy poking up? I wondered if maybe I'd been naïve in thinking she was OK with me hooking up with other girls, especially her roommates, and I resigned myself that a brief backyard makeout may be the extent of my evening. I mixed two fresh drinks and sat on the couch, waiting for the verdict.

Krista came up from the backyard with an expression on her face I couldn't identify.

"So, I did promise them I'd hang out tonight and I'd feel terrible if I backed out," she began. I gave an inner sigh of resignation.

"...but they said they're almost done with dinner, so they're both coming over here!" she finished.

I looked up at her in surprise, as she joined me on the couch.

"We have a few minutes till they get here, and I intend to use them," she said and we began kissing again, hands roaming over each other over our clothes. She tentatively slid her hand over my jeans again, my cock stiffening immediately in response. I moaned and grabbed her ass, sliding my hand underneath her jeans before squeezing lightly. She whispered a quick "Oh fuck, Keith" in my ear, before grasping me through my jeans and squeezing. I bucked lightly against her hand and pulled her tight.

It was then that my doorbell rang.

"Were they having dinner next door??" I asked, struggling to keep the frustration out of my voice.

"Damn it!" she responded. "I'm sorry, I thought we'd have more time."

We both stood up and straightened our clothes as the doorbell rang again.

*****

I hit the buzzer to allow them in, and heard two loud and tipsy voices coming up the stairs, as Tiffany and Elsa made their way up to my door. Krista and I stole one last kiss just before the two roommates came into view.

"We're not interrupting anything, are we?" asked Tiffany, with a teasing smile.

"Of course not," I said with my words, while my face I'm sure said the exact opposite.

She smiled and pushed past me into the apartment, with a slightly shy and embarrassed-looking Elsa tailing behind. The roomies all hugged and whined about Krista leaving. Krista shot a quick apologetic look at me over Elsa's shoulder as she gave her roommate a tight hug.

"How about we open up some wine to toast Krista's last night in town?" Tiffany asked me.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and some glasses, rejoining the girls in the living room who had arranged themselves on the couch, a conspicuous gap between Elsa and Krista in the middle.

"We saved you a seat!" Tiffany proudly stated, grabbing the bottle from me.

I sat down between the two roommates; Elsa who I had recently had sex with for the first time and Krista who I had been aggressively making out with only minutes before, while the third roommate who I'd had sex with the day before and who had engineered this whole situation poured wine for everyone. I gave an inner laugh at what a crazy situation I was in, took a breath and decided to just relax and take whatever came from the evening.

With our fresh glasses, we all toasted Krista and gave her good wishes for her summer adventure. After sipping our wine, Tiffany (ever the instigator) burst out:

"We have to make this last night special! Let's play a game!"

This prospect seemed to relieve some of the tension in the room, and was quickly agreed to by all parties.

"OK, here's the rules," started Tiffany. "Truth or Dare, but NO backing out!"

I saw Elsa blush and look slightly uncomfortable, but Krista looked relieved and Tiffany was positively glowing with pride at her idea.

"Sounds good to me!" I said.

Krista nodded, and Elsa took another sip of wine before saying "OK, but I think we'll need another bottle of wine!"

I laughed and got another bottle from the kitchen, then sat back down on the couch between Krista and Elsa.

Tiffany (of course) got things started.

"OK, I'll go first! Krista, Truth or Dare?"

Krista shot a quick glance at me before responding: "Truth."

Tiffany's eyes twinkled as the trap sprung shut. "Did we interrupt you and Keith being bad?"

Krista blushed and glanced at Elsa before responding; "A little," then hurriedly taking a sip of her wine.

"Oh, details!!" shouted Tiffany, but Krista shot her down, saying she had already answered her question.

"Ok, ok, FINE!" sulked Tiffany. "Just wait till my next turn, then! Your turn."

Krista looked over the three of us, then turned to Elsa. "Truth or Dare."

Elsa looked a little shy, then straightened and said, "Truth."

Krista's voice was quiet as she asked "Is it OK if Keith and I were messing around?"

The room got very quiet as we all looked at Elsa. I didn't expect so direct a question, especially so early, but was very curious to hear what Elsa had to say. As with everything, Elsa answered calmly and thoughtfully and said,

"Yes. Keith and I had a great night together, and I hope maybe it will happen again sometime, but I know how much you like him and think it's awesome you got to finally do something about it. You are both amazing friends, and nothing you could do together would upset me."

There was a brief silence at this response, then Tiffany punctuated it with a loud "YES!" and raised her glass. The tension broken, we all laughed and clinked glasses before taking deep sips. I noticed both Krista's and Elsa's eyes were a little watery and they smiled at each other across me.

"OK, now your turn Elsa!" Tiffany commanded, keeping us on task.

Elsa turned to Tiffany and said "OK, T, Truth or Dare?"

Tiffany rose to the challenge and immediately responded "Dare!"

Elsa took a sip of her wine as she thought of a dare, then said: "I dare you to kiss Keith."

Krista sucked in her breath. Neither she nor Elsa knew Tiffany and I had already done a lot more than that, but they both knew about Tiffany's out-of-state boyfriend. Elsa had very softly raised the stakes quite a bit.

Tiffany looked at Elsa and then at me with a smile, set down her wine, then moved in front of me on the couch. She leaned over slowly, enjoying the drama of the moment.

"Guess I get a turn too" she said with a twinkle in her eye, and she closed the distance between us, kissing me deeply and thoroughly. Elsa and Krista hooted and clapped, then Tiffany broke the kiss by bracing herself on my thighs, slowly straightening up and returning to her seat. Being kissed by Tiffany while feeling the other two pressed against each side of me had started a fire inside, and I could feel myself getting hard. I hoped no dares required me to stand up!

"OK, now it's MY turn!" Tiffany stated, looking her roommates in the eye, "and Elsa, it's coming back to you! Truth or Dare?"

Elsa took a sip of wine and quietly responded "Dare."

"YES!" Tiffany exulted with a laugh, "this game is getting fun!"

Tiffany made a show of thinking, then said, "Ok, Elsa, lean across Keith and kiss Krista. A good one too, no pecks!"

Elsa blushed and protested, "Tiffany, you know I've never done that!"

"I know that, and I also know you said you were always curious! When is a better time than now to find out?" responded Tiffany loudly.

"It's OK Elsa," Krista chimed in, "I want you to. You know I think you're beautiful and I think it would be nice."

After this "Good Cop/Bad Cop" round of encouragement from her friends and roommates, Elsa gathered her courage and leaned over me towards Krista. Krista leaned forward to meet her halfway and their lips met right in front of my face. Their first touch was tentative, but then surprisingly Elsa began kissing Krista with more intensity, even lifting her hand to the side of her face and stroking it gently. Seeing this happen in front of me was wildly sexy and I could feel myself getting even harder, especially when Krista stabilized herself by putting her hand on my thigh.

After a few seconds they parted, faces flush and with a new look in their eyes. Tiffany clapped loudly and shouted "Well, THAT was super hot!" which got everyone laughing.

The sexual tension in the air was now thick, and Elsa asked,

"So... who's turn is it?"

"Yours, silly!" Tiffany responded, on-task as ever.

"Right... slipped my mind!" Elsa giggled. "Ok, let's see...Keith has gotten off pretty easily so far; Truth or Dare?"

A thousand ideas raced through my mind at the same time, and I calmly answered "Dare."

Elsa blushed and said "take off your shirt for the rest of the game." This drew laughs and high-fives from her roommates who cheered as I stood up to take off my shirt. I was halfway up before I remembered that standing up was going to leave NO mystery as to how turned on I was, but I was already in motion so decided to move as quickly as possible and hope it wasn't as obvious as I feared.

I whipped my shirt off then settled back between Krista and Elsa on the couch to a hushed silence before Tiffany blurted "Well, I forgot to look at the shirt coming off!" I realized it must have been pretty obvious how hard I was and I made a quick joke about my eyes being a little higher as I sipped some wine.

I looked around and decided who should be the next target. Trusting her to take things to the next level, I turned to Tiffany and asked "Truth or Dare?"

Her blue eyes positively gleamed and she responded "Dare!"

I thought for a moment, then challenged her "you choose the next item of clothing to come off, and from who, but you yourself have to take it off."

"Oh, GOOD one!" she responded, looking around at all three of us. Elsa looked a little shy, but flushed and ready. Krista looked excited and engaged. I was very curious what Tiffany's choice would be, and where it would take the game.

"OK, I choose Elsa's shirt!" Tiffany declared, pointing at her roommate. Elsa blushed even deeper and involuntarily covered her chest.

"Oh c'mon," Tiffany chided, "you have AMAZING tits, time to show them off!" Elsa bravely started to raise her shirt, but I chimed in.

"Um, the dare was that Tiffany had to remove it. Rules are rules!"

Tiffany hopped up in glee and Elsa stood up as well to face her. I felt Krista lean into me, and one hand rested on my thigh where she'd had it before. Tiffany put her hands on Elsa's shoulders, then turned her around so she faced Krista and me. Tiffany slowly pulled Elsa's shirt up, pausing a bit when she had her arms all the way up. I noticed a quick shiver from Elsa as the air hit her skin, then Tiffany snatched the shirt all the way off.

Tiffany came up close behind Elsa, ran her hands down her sides, then around her front and cupped her bra-covered its. "See, they're amazing! You should always be topless!" and with that, she pulled Elsa's bra down, exposing her bare chest. I felt Krista's hand grip my thigh and Elsa gave a quick surprised jerk at first, then looked at me and slowly lowered her arms, allowing her bra to fall to the floor.

"Now we've got a game!" Tiffany exulted, reaching around and giving one of Elsa's nipples a quick pinch. Elsa moaned and leaned back into Tiffany, surprising her. She quickly recovered, and sat down next to me again, blushing even deeper than before.

"Omigosh, after all that it MY turn!" Tiffany laughed. "I'm now super-turned on, I don't know if I can think of something good!"

She looked at us, then turned to Krista, "Truth or Dare?"

Krista looked a little dazed, and still had her hand on my thigh as she responded "Dare."

Tiffany looked her roommate in the eye and said, "I told you I'd find out more later! So now...I want you to SHOW us what you and Keith were doing before we came in!"

Krista looked at me, then Tiffany, then Elsa, and after a brief hesitation said "OK, fine"

She turned to me, then grabbed my head and pulled me in to a deep kiss. I kissed her back with as much intensity. It got quiet in the room as Krista leaned in to me, sliding her hand up my leg, then after a slight pause, resting it on top of my hardness. I gave an involuntary moan and arched against her hand's pressure. I had no idea what Tiffany and Elsa thought of this, but all the night's stimulation and teasing had me rock hard. I felt Krista's other hand take mine, and move it to her ass. I squeezed and felt her wiggle against me, causing even more friction to my jeans-covered cock.

I heard Tiffany softly say "Oh fuck, that's hot" then I heard some rustling, but all my focus was on what was happening on the couch. I felt another hand on my leg and realized it was Elsa's. She moved it to my fly, and then gently pulled my zipper down while Krista was still slowly rubbing me. Elsa's hand snaked inside my jeans and pulled out my hard cock, her hand joining Krista's in slowly stroking me. I felt her mouth on my neck as she began to kiss me from the other side, and I moaned again. I moved my arm around Elsa and pulled her tight to me, feeling her naked breast press against me.

I felt Elsa turn, and broke the kiss with Krista in time to see Tiffany pull off her own shirt, and begin to kiss Elsa while gently pinching her nipple. I turned back to Krista, and with a smile, lifted her shirt over her head. She flung it to the floor, then reached behind to unsnap her bra exposing her perky tits. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth, licking and lightly nibbling while squeezing her ass. She let go of my dick and pulled me tight, our bare torsos pressed together. I felt Elsa's hand leave me as well, and then heard Tiffany's voice, a little huskier than usual say:

"Ok, everyone get naked!"

We all stood and started taking each other's clothes off, while kissing each bit of newly exposed skin. Once we were all naked I took a quick look around to soak it in. Tiffany with her petite, tight body and perky tits. Elsa with her pale skin, amazing chest and slim body. And Krista who I was seeing naked for the first time, tan skin and small but perky tits with hard nipples pointing out, and her perfect, toned ass.

I pulled all four of us together in a big hug and began kissing around, with lots of touching going on too. Soon Tiffany took charge and had me and Elsa sit down next to each other. She pushed Krista towards me, then knelt down in front of Elsa and slowly spread her legs. Elsa sucked in a gasp, and Tiffany calmly told her to just relax, she was going to do something she really wanted to do, but Elsa could say no if she ever got uncomfortable.

With that Elsa took a deep breath, leaned back and slightly parted her legs. I saw Tiffany's blond curls dip between Elsa's legs before I was suddenly distracted by the feeling of Krista taking me in her mouth. I turned to see Krista kneeling next to Tiffany, and slowly stroking and sucking my cock, while looking up at both me, and Elsa.

Elsa noticed as well, and watched as her friend and roommate slowly suck me right next to her, as her other roommate became the first girl to ever go down on her. I turned and kissed her deeply, running my hand through her hair and she kissed back hard, her body starting to move in time with Tiffany.

This was getting way too hot for me, and I needed to take a break or it was going to be an early night. I stood up, and traded places with Krista, sitting her down next to Elsa and spreading her legs. I leaned in and kissed up her thigh from her knee, ending at what I could tell was a very wet pussy. I looked up and saw that Elsa and Krista were now kissing, and exploring each other's bodies with their hands. I kissed back down and began licking Krista, slowly at first, then with more intensity. I felt her hand go to the back of my head and she pressed my mouth into her. Once I felt I had teased her enough, I slid my tongue across her clit and felt her jump. I began slowly swirling my tongue around it, and the reaction was immediate. She began rolling her hips and moaning, pulling me into her with more urgency.

I heard quiet gasping coming from Elsa, and realized she was about to cum on Tiffany's tongue. I felt Tiffany's hand snake around and begin jerking me furiously as her mouth brought Elsa to a shuddering, moaning orgasm. I maintained my rhythm and almost at the same time Krista gave a short shriek and ground down on my tongue hard. I kept up the pressure and rode Krista through an intense orgasm, while Tiffany continued to jerk my throbbing cock.

Once both girls calmed down, I looked up and saw they were both kissing again, their eyes a little watery. Tiffany moved up and joined them, asking Elsa if everything was good. Elsa responded by turning and kissing Tiffany passionately, and pulling her into a tight hug.

The girls then turned to me and Tiffany said "OK, I think someone has been very patient, are you ready?"

I smiled and nodded, then allowed Tiffany to lay me down on the couch as the other girls got up. Tiffany acted as conductor, straddling my face and lowering her pussy to my mouth while facing Elsa and instructing her to ride me. I reached up to taste Tiffany and felt the hot squeeze of Elsa sliding down my shaft. I moaned into Tiffany's pussy and began to buck against Elsa. After so much teasing, she felt incredible and I picked up my pace as Elsa ground into me. I felt pressure on my legs and realized Krista was behind Elsa, cupping her tits and kissing her neck as she rode me. Tiffany also leaned over and began playing with Elsa's clit as she rode me, causing her to gaps and increase her pace.

Soon Elsa's breathing became quicker and she shouted that she was going to cum. I could feel Tiffany increase her speed as she rubbed Elsa's clit and soon felt her pussy contract in a strong orgasm as she rode me. This seemed to send Tiffany over the edge as well, and she ground down on my tongue and shuddered her way through her own orgasm.

After each girl had slowed down and recovered a bit, I felt the lightness as both Elsa and Tiffany got off me. Krista immediately took my hands and pulled me up. She leaned over the arm of the couch and beckoned me to take her from behind. With her amazing ass finally on display, I moved behind her and prepared to slide inside her wet, waiting pussy. Tiffany, insatiable and taking charge, lay down on the couch and guided Krista's mouth to her slit, arching her back to give better access. As I rubbed the head of my cock against Krista's wet and waiting hole, I felt Elsa come behind me, reach around and grab my dick, then press it against and then inside Krista. It felt amazing and I began long strokes, the sight of Krista's amazing ass as it bounced against me, and Tiffany's arched body as Krista licked her driving me crazy.

Elsa pinched one of my nipples, and with her other hand began massaging my balls as I fucked her friend. Her previous shyness disappeared as she whispered dirty talk into my ear and nibbled my neck as the pace grew faster and faster, my rhythm forcing Krista's mouth against Tiffany's pussy, and leading to a synchronized moaning that was beginning to build. I briefly caught Tiffany's eye, and she gave me a wide smile and a wink, before something that Krista's tongue did caused her to close her eyes and lean back.

It had been an unprecedented amount of stimulation and I began to feel a stirring deep inside. I grabbed Krista's hips and began fucking her with more urgency. Tiffany noticed and looked at me again with her sparkling blue eyes half-lidded in lust. She was moving with me, Krista between us, and I noticed she was getting close as well.