Single in the City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up my pace as I got close to the point of no return, and Tiffany must have noticed because she called out to Elsa "I want to watch you jerk him off all over us when he comes." I felt Elsa's hand move around and grasp the base of my shaft as I fucked Krista, faster and faster building to a climax.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum, I can't take it any more" I warned, and after one final thrust I felt Elsa's hand pull me out of Krista and begin furiously pumping. Her other hand grabbed my balls and I roared as I began to shoot powerfully, covering Krista's amazing ass, back, and up onto Tiffany's chest. Tiffany was watching intently and began to cum as she saw me cum, pulling Krista's mouth into her and moaning loudly. Elsa kept up her motion, jerking me until every last drop had been wrung from me and I collapsed backwards into, pulling her in for a deep kiss.

I felt Krista and Tiffany join us, and we all four held and kissed each other for a few minutes.

"So...who's turn is it now?" I joked, and the girls laughed, releasing a bit of the tension as the reality of what had just happened soaked in. I suggested a group shower, and we all piled in, soaping and cleaning each other after what had been a very intense experience. We toweled off and I passed out sweatpants and t-shirts, before we all piled on the couch and finished our wine cuddled up and watching a movie.

At one point, we must have drifted off, because Tiffany suddenly stirred and declared she wasn't allowing Krista to leave. Krista giggled and suggested we all come up and see her.

"Road trip?"

*****

Hope you enjoyed chapter 4! I know it was a long time coming, but hopefully worth it.

Thanks for all the great feedback, there are definitely more stories to come, and the wing woman Tiffany has plenty more trouble to cause! It encourages me to hear that some of you are enjoying reading these stories; please give me any feedback, I'm happy to hear it!