All Comments on 'Single Tonight'

by DeliaGreen

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

I hope these "dates" don't come around to bite kevin in the ass. But overall i loved it the end was interesting and wonder if kevin heard any other noises over the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hope for Kevin

I hope this takes Kevin to where he,like most men,gets to watch his wife get fucked while she sucks him off. All men have fantasies of a 3some with their hot wife,so if he gets to see her suck & fuck another man it will make his fantasy come true. Plus he is really getting into her sucking his cock,so if he can watch her and be sucked at the same time it will be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The End

I hope Angie cuts old Kev off from anything except jacking off. She is whole now. She damned sure doesn't need her limped dick excuse of a hubby for anything except amusement any longer. Let the dunb fucker make her a good living and have her fuck and suck every man that happens on her. All she has to do to make Kev happy is to wear a nice nightie around the house once a month, and maybe jack him off.

All the fucking done to her will be strange cock. Maybe Angie can present old Kev a little bundle of joy to raise to the tune of a half million dollars or so. Maybe even a brown eyed chocalate colored one... HEHEHE.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Loved it

Let me know when you are going out dancing again, but only when your husband is away for the weekend. I'd love to meet you there and send Charlotte packing so I could have you all to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Marital Bed

It's so thoughtful of Angie to put Tom's picture in the drawer so she won't have to look at it while she fucks someone else in their bed. What a thoughtful wife, of course she is only doing it so she can be more into it next time she lets Tom get lucky. What a good wife.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice s

I like this one. it has a lot of reallity in it. Think of all the cheating spouses remove the rings hide the pictures the have sex........ sound more like real life than fiction... but sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ok share

now angie you need to bring charlotte over and have her seduce tom and let him fuck whoever he wants also its only fair you know and just dont get pregnant because believe me if the kid is not his the hubby will know keep it up and you will get caught unless you let hubby get some to so he dont care other wise if it was me id divorce you

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Just sad!

I hope she gets caught, he dumps her and then she can become a real slut like she wants. Maybe he can find someone who can take marriage vows seriously and start a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Chainsaw Bait

I just love stories like this. Makes me want to tie Angie to the bed, then stick a running chainsaw in her pussy and cut the cheating bitch in half while she's still alive. What a rush!! What he doesn't know won't hurt him.......but what he might find out may kill her hahahahahahahahahaha

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wow, we should tell everyone about this.....

Adultery justs helps you improve your sex life. Just think, if the hundreds of thousands of couples that have gotten or will get divorced knew this information. Instead of dwelling on the betrayal of vows, loss of self-respect, the anger at and the humiliation because of a cheating spouse, they should think of the positive side; the improvement of their sex life.

And Tom is completely to blame for Charles fucking Angie. Did it say that Tom placed Charles' cock into Angie's cunt. I must have mis-read it. To me it said that Tom was at home, hoping that Angie wouldn't go to far.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
What does a loving wife mean to you?

To those of us that believe a wife who loves means she loves her husband, not that she has sex with someone. Stories like this are about women who are married that don't really give a shit about their husbands. If they didn't they would not pass out their bodies to any man-jack that happens by. Most men feel their wives are their most precious treasure. When anyone can use it, it's no longer worth much.

Obviously you don't feel the same. But some feel that instead of love all adulterous wives feel is lust. If that is all they equate with love, then why the hell get married. Oh, sorry. I forgot the husband was paying at least a part of the costs of housing, feeding and clothing the wife. Guess all he is really is a money machine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Theme Violation

First, lets agree you have writing talent - second for you to generate resonable appreciation for your work you need to try to understand us or ignore us the majority of your readers)- we understand you may or may not wish to please us

Most of us understand that non-consentual non-discussed extramarital screwing around by either spouse is wrong - morally and legally - when it has no consequence - it isn't erotic - it isn't realistic - but it can be sick and very unrealistic - therefore irritating as you have seen in most responses to your work to date!!!

When there is agreement between spouses it can be erotic -when they swing it can be erotic - when the loving spouse gets caught it can be an erotic story - unfortunately many writers don't grasp any of this because they seem to be caught up in their own mind without considering their customers (us) - many of them are then irritated when upon writer invitation we respond like this - our reasoning and purpose is indeed selfish - we want people who can write to write plausible,balanced,reasonably lifelike stories that titilate us - that are edgy and entertain us.

We wouldn't take this time with a less than average writer who couldn't do better - we hope you understand - its now your choice - isn't it.

Consequence or abnormality - or move it to another catagory - or ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Which is it?

Is her husband's name Tom or Kevin? Or mabe she has two husbands she loves to cheat on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Vocal Minority of Loving Wife Haters

does NOT make up the majority of "customers" in this category, fortunately for the great majority of readers and writers.

Yes, in the "real" world, a "cheating" wife would probably create a problem for a marriage. Ho hum. Can we get back to reading sexual fantasy now?

Which is NOT the same as saying that marriage vows guarantee the husband exclusive possession over his wife's body and sexual favors. Like everything else in the "real" world, if fidelity is what you want, you've got to earn it every day (and every night). Lovingly, not by legalistic insistence that the "vows" are going to do your job for you, or by hoping to persuade the readers and writers of a porn site to adopt your "moral" values!

And if you did run into this little domestic problem, and your wife still claimed to love and desire you, and if "dump-that-bitch" was the only solution you could come up with, then you have a serious color-inside-the-lines imagination deficiency. However "fantastic" our authors' solutions may be, at least they are willing to think outside your narrow little "moralistic" box. I guess you guys didn't ever get to the love, tolerance, and forgiveness parts of the Good Book--or maybe you were all too busy rummaging around in the "Loving Wives" category, getting your non-favorite porno fix, to make it past the kick-'em-out-of-the-garden story.

And what would be "erotic" about the wife getting her comeuppance in the "realistic" way y'all claim to favor--divorce and all the psychic trauma, legal expense, and other kinds of fun that that entails? If that's what passes for erotic enjoyment and family entertainment in your lives, you can have it.

Since we can't get you to shut up and leave the rest of us to our fantasies--

Since we can't get you to understand the fourteen logical and literary fallacies of your position--

Since we can't get you to pay attention to the authors' candid warnings that you're about to encounter a story you won't like (you guys are WAY more masochistic than the most submissive BDSM converts!)--

Heck, since we can't even get you to SPELL--

--About all we really CAN do is to continue to wave the flag for OUR category, keep on complimenting our favorite authors for their valiant efforts to entertain us in the face of these waves of tedious negativity, and refuse to surrender this forum to the loud-voiced few.

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkover 19 years ago
Get a life!

Loved the story. I repeat - STORY.

To all of you members of the moral majority out there who insist on bashing writers and their stories because the characters fool around on their spouses - take a fucking pill!

If it were balding Bob and his fat-assed wife Dorothy getting it on in their marriage bed, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting, nor nearly so erotic. Nobody reads that shit.

Criticize your neighbor, or your sister-in-law when they fuck around, but enjoy this stuff, it's FICTION!

Aus_WizardAus_Wizardover 19 years ago
Keep writing

Loved the story Delia. Ignore all the negative comments. Think of it this way, hundreds of people read your story and only a few posted negative comments. The same few who would post negative comments in this section no matter what.

Keep the stories coming as I enjoyed it (and all the others in this category) immensely.

batjac69batjac69over 19 years ago
One step down

Your first submission was much better than this one as you simply got excited and wrote this one too fast. It lacked in all areas. What was almost a charming seduction of a wife in the first story has degraded into shallow. Many first time authors make that mistake looking to repeat the thrill, but it doesn't work that way in writing.

The worst of it is you have now sparked the readers into a war of name calling and making the experience of you unpleasant.

You do need a friend who understands creative writing to point those nuances out to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't worry about the negatives

Look you have a good writing style. Not bad at all for only your second submition. The problem is you are going to get slammed by a bunch of men who can't stand the thought of their wives cheating on them. I.E. chainsaw in the pussy etc. It hurts a man's ego to think that his woman would ever do that to him let alone the fact that he would like it deep down. People need to get over themselves and remember this is fantasy. It's erotic literature hence the websites name. Looking forward to more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stories & Sensitivities

You are controversial,good, you prick egos, better, you write well, best.Ignore the egopricks .

KY XtianKY Xtianover 19 years ago
Very nice

Quite a vivid imagination and a bit of daring eroticism to boot! I'm going to save your other story for another day, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I found this story to have quite a bit of realism to it, which is what makes it work so very well.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneover 19 years ago
Very interesting idea.

Angie's revelations are quite interesting. I enjoyed the swing back and forth with Tom. I think it's time for Tom to have a little fun too. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Keep up the interesting writing.

DimplesCharlieDimplesCharlieover 19 years ago
Well Written Story

Well written story and good development of characters. Author leaves room for additional chapters in the life of Angie, Tom, Charlotte and perhaps Owne or others.

Delia did a great job in developing characters. Based on the comments, many readers despise Angie as well as Charlotte. Charlotte's character was set out as a single, love variety and sex and Angie as a "loving wife" who enjoys the rush and thrill of the forbidden fruit. Who can fault Charlotte?

Tom is portraied as an innocent husband and victim. But is he? He has suspicions, but thinks that the "great sex" that has resulted from Angies supposed indiscreations is worth it.

Charlotte and Angie commit a couple of "fatal errors" in "single Tonight". They agreed to go together and leave together, but Charlotte gets the hots and goes off leaving Angie alone. Charlottes advice to Angie is never his home, but a motel or neutral place on the first "date", and Angie commits the most egregious error, taking an unknown back to her place followed by screwing him in her marital bed. All adds to the character of Angie and most readers despised her for the sex in the marital bed, particularly after "hiding " Tom's picture. Angies stock further declines when she chats with Tom while having sex with Owen. Great development of plot and Angies character.

This is fiction and perhaps fiction based on some real experience, but it is a very well developed story.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to additional stories from Delia Green

Mr CMr Cover 19 years ago
75

Generally a good story, though it ended before I expected it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Rant Seatttle

But you seem to be confusing fantasy with science fiction / erotisism with sex / a good story with believeabilty and consequence with one that has no balance or sharing of consentual extramarital infidelity

The writer sets the theme - if its infidelity without consent so be it - if they continously rub it in the readers face how cruel she is towards her loving husband - then it isn't erotic - its sadistic - perhaps you like sadistic - well it's your right and it's the writers right to serve it up but it wears thin upon examination because it only entertains a few of you who only want unbalanced desciptive lurid loving wives treating wussie husbands badly while he sits on the sidelines whether he's unaware or not.

Erotisism isn't cruel - it's seductive, alluring especially when there are edgy twists but within a loving marriage even tho shit happens - it usually is delt with - not ignored - and not always with a gun or a get even fuck - sometimes they work it out - or becomes swingers - share - balance - Do you get it Seatttle? - Also, some people can't spell but they have a better sense of what is entertaining than some.

Your rant wasn't constructive but you probably felt better -

perhaps that's all you wanted? It's ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This just sucks.

This just sucks. Nothing else to say...

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Ex-cell-ent!!!!

Good story. No BC and I liked the bit of her talking to her hubby while her lover was fucking her and cuming in her. We need a continuation on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why comment.

How has this thoroughly inconsequential little story of mindless and entirely casual cheating by a wife on a seemingly imbecilic husband attracted so many comments? Beats me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

I love stories about women geting their own. And this one is the cleverest I've read. Women have their needs and dreams and desires, and I'm a man who loves to hear about them fulfilling them.

Ignore those insecure men with their silly comments, Delia. You are deserving of praise (and all the good sex you get).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Weird reaction

Great story. My kind of eroticism! Somebody explain to me how some people can visit an erotic story web site, read an entire fictional story they apparently hate, and then publicly COMPLAIN about the actions of the fictional characters in one of the fictional stories! They are joking right? Nobody can possibly be that dense or self-important can they? And even if the story were not fictional, how can they not come to grips with the fact they are reading EROTIC literature? Characters in erotic literature do erotic things. Sheeesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting

I don't think it deserves 100. For one thing it ends to soon. However, it is too orginal for less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sick

Just another sick woman author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fucking creep below

Do you know there's often a woman involved in these stories? Angels, sluts, instigators, reluctants, and so on and all lovely fuckable girls.You're checking out the wrong section. Go away and take the other misogynistic arseholes with you. Be careful how you treat a woman.It is in their hands we lie at each end of our lives.

From Mancelt uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't Care

Story really wasn't all that either way, it is interesting how some women authers try to explain away cheating so it's O.K. if husband works to hard, doesn't help around the house enough, eat pussy or in general be a average guy. Cheating is cheating, husband or wife, and unless discussed and agreed upon wrong. If you need some strange than get a divorce, if you can't stand that thought than stay faithful, but just don't try to excuess it. Their is no good reason or excuess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I must be getting ....

... old. Cover your back side... direction is non existant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

The ending is perfect. Great build up thoughout. Very hot story. And don't listen to the complainers. They belong over on the Disney Channel, not here. ;) Please come back and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it just ended :(

I LOVED her on the phone to her hubby while being fucked by a stranger, that was HOT, but then, it just ended :( It was unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hopefully...

Kevin is doing the same thing with a lady where he is....do you think that would be a problem for wifey?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A neat piece of fiction

that is probably more realistic than most (male) readers would want to believe. Well written and definitely belongs in this category about wives adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FYI

WE were Divorced 6 Months later !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a loving wife...

there are a lot of loving wives out there,,,, but there are many that think they are a LOVING wife...I am sure a number of traveling husbands have some at home carrying on in such a life style

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

slut.....................................................................................................

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Excellent

Yeah the ending was a. Bit abrupt, so what. Sad that your no longer writing

Chilley

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
What?!!!!!!!!

So why did you stop without ending the story? Maybe I should have read the ending first. anyway it was as lame as the berginning, Kevin needs to get his act together and learn how to fuck or he´s going to lose his slut. Except for not ending the story I liked it very much. Maybe cause of a similar experience with my late wife only difference is that she did tell me about her times with other men. she would ask my permission to fuck others which I never denied her. Those were the best years of my life. Waiting on her to get home and tell me of her experiences. To bad your story ended so abruptly without an ending. Would have been nice to know what happened after he got home. or if she ever confessed. But I guess we´ll never know now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hate whores

and cucks, they dont add anything good to gene pool and may spread something that turns men into rulers of countries like GB and all of europe, wussies. especially hate how all the sluts and whores find huge dicks. Must be more prevalent than my life experience shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was hot

You know this exact scenario plays at all over the world. Most spouses have no clue. Some eventual find out. The lucky ones know and even encourage it. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
kin rediculos

i honestly don't know why I bothered.

there is no beginning no middle and no ending there is no content.

but then again u wrote it 16 years ago you possible wont even see my comments.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore and she doesn't care.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And tomorrow if she were married to a real man and not a closeted gay one, shed be single every day after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After hearing this & expecting what she's doing, if he's not recording this conversation, he's a wimp. And when he gets home, if he remains married to that slut, he should turn in his man card. Was expecting more, but from the 1st 2 stories read, don't know why I even bothered. I guess this writer likes men that're either wimps or cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you continue, maybe I am wrong but did she get fucked by 3 men blind folded afrer the party in the hotel room without knowing it? I am even starting to wonder if the boy in her bedroom wasn't part of a set up? I gave 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

When is he going to tell her he knows?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg please dont do anymore writing

Try Solitare when you feel the need to pick your pren up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous