All Comments on 'Sink Full of Dishes'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great photo!

I guess I'll read the story now. Great photo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story!

I don't think one guy is enough for you, however. I'd come home with him from work just to watch . . .maybe make some comments to help arouse the flames . . then laugh while you writhe in pain at my feet. I know the bulge between my legs would give it away but I would want a piece of you after I suggested he whip your vulva. Nothing like pushing hard and deep into a vagina on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Ass

Only wish I was there to fuck that beautiful body. Loved the photo. More please.

Jim

roganwriterroganwriterover 7 years ago
I'm loving your work!

Just wanted to say that I'm loving your work. I wish I was talented enough to illustrate some of my stories too!

Any chance we might one day have a story to go with your Jenny pays the rent pictures on renderotica? They are such a brilliant series of illustrations, I'd love to read about the build up to that event!

Thanks for all your hard work. It's much appreciated.

GingerpiciGingerpicialmost 4 years ago
I use to do chores

Master Jim had me wash dishes, run sweeper and clean bathroom before i got my lessons

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The illustration is fireeee the highlights on the legs and shadows and everything!! Superb!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the story is so naughty XD

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even the hand and calf muscles are defined!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous