All Comments on 'Sins and Saviors'

by PurrVersatility

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic!

yes the priest should have taken her anally as well! this is how all wayward girls should be dealt with!!my wife went to a catholic convent school and was regularly spanked by the nuns there and loved it hence her desire for lesbian love and humiliation now at 46yo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i know you

you hotass little bitch with your whore dyed hair. your story tells me what you need. i need to take you into a big room with a lot of men. rip off your clothes and slap your cock with my fist. then throw you on your back, hold youre legs up and have allten guys fuck your man cunt, when we are thru with you we will take you to a park where all genders fuck and suck. there we will piss all over you especially in your hair. we will tie you to a tree and leave you there to be used all night, your man pussu fucked, your cock sucked until its raw. yout cocked hot cunted slut, ill be your clit is leaking right now reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This does...

little for the reputation of priests to say the least...

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Special Place

I hope there is a special place in hell for Father Lucian or at least the author I hope will conjure up a tale about Father Lucian being sent to his Lord and Master in the pit of doom..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous