Sins of Joy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her passionately on the black mole on her top lip and bit it too. I ran my tongue licking her entire face. Then I took her thick lower lip and began to suck it madly. I heard her moaning loudly. I was enjoying the sweet honey from her lips. The woman of my dream of all my wet dreams. Next, I took her upper lips and sucked it too. As I asked, she extended her tongue out as maximum as possible. I took it inside my mouth and sucked it very hard. Then she inserted her tongue into my mouth and began to play hide and seek game with my tongue. Both of us became aware our bodies were boiling up. I continued my kissing and sucking from my sweet Shahida Bhabi's face down to her throat. I hid my face on her neck and rubbed my face all over it.

She moaned fiercely now. While I continued to rub my face into her, her right hand slid and caught hold of my hot erect cock and began to stroke it. She certainly had the art of winking a man cock. I envied Sajad all his nights that he had had with her. She was giving me a nice slow massage up and down, using my cock in a nice steady pumping rhythm.

After some time, I bent a little and started playing with those ample breasts of my dreams. I rubbed her melons with my palms in circular motions. Often I lifted her melons from their bases and pressed them hard. I massaged her light brown areola and tweaked the nipples with my fingers. Often, I pulled her nipples as if to pluck them out of her breasts. She was enjoying my play, deriving pleasure and uttering sighs and moans of encouragement.

Then I caught hold of her breasts with my hands and began to squeeze them with heavy pressure and force. "Aaahhhh..." she yelled in pleasure. While squeezing, I pulled her breasts as much as possible. She ran her finger through my hair then pulled my face down burying them into her cleavage. I took a deep breath inhaling her feminine fragrance off her bare skin. First I ran my tongue licking her entire breasts. I kissed on it madly and licked it several times. Then I flicked her nipples with the tip of my tongue, lathing them. Often I moved the tip of my tongue as if scratching the tip of her nipples. Bending, she was observing my play happily drinking in the pleasure. Then I took one of her breast into my mouth and began to suck it hard. "Oohhh." she released a shrill moan. I looked no further and continued with my sucking very hard. Due to my intense sucking I felt a tasteless and colorless liquid oozing out of her erect nipple into my mouth. I swallowed it greedily. I was milking her like I was her baby! She cooed at me and placed her hands onto my head and then she moved one to cup her tit and she worked the nipple with her fingers, expressing her milk to feed me. I was nibbling and gnawing at her breasts quite strongly now.

My mouth moved down kissing and licking all over her well-shaped belly. I spent a lot of time licking inside her deep navel. She was moaning breathlessly. I tightly pressed and squeezed the fleshy waves and curves around her hips. My hands and mouth were dying to reach her pussy but I restrained myself from doing so with enormous self-restraint. I wanted to make this a fuck that we would both remember into all eternity.

I wanted take her to the bed now. We embraced passionately kissing each other making our way to the bed. I made her lay half on the bed naked as the day She was born, with her legs hanging outside.

"Now spread your legs Bhabi. I want to see all of you." I whispered hoarsely. Hearing those words Shahida Bhabi closed her eyes tighter and even covered her face by her hand. I smiled as the obvious conflict between her body's desires and her minds resistance. I used my hand and slowly pulled away her hand, which covered her face.

"You're pretty, Bhabi." I said as I gently caressed her face. "You don't need to be ashamed about anything at this stage, we've crossed all the limits." I kissed her soft lips again and slowly felt Bhabi respond again and press back on my lips.

I repeated my request again. And I felt some movement and when I looked she had spread her thighs for me.

My heart nearly stopped at the incredible sight before me. I have never seen such a perfectly waxed pussy, with no blemishes or imperfections anywhere. I have that sight enough for me to burn, her pretty pink pussy, open and wet for me, I sat on the carpeted floor between her thighs and started enjoying her naked body. Her long blonde hair, her perky breasts, her flat belly, her smooth legs, her clean shaved bulging pubic mound, her puffed up vaginal vulva, her thin pussy inner lips and most of all her blue sometimes black beautiful eyes that always made my heart melt, all those things were here in front of me. We gazed longingly into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"You are even lovelier than I imagined. My sweet Shahida Bhabi, you have a beautiful body! Making love with you will be like making love with an Angel."

"I'm glad you like me, lust for me. Thank you Jawad."

Then I allowed just my fingertips to lightly stroke her thighs, this gave her great pleasure, and she parted them a few more inches. I can now see inside her shaved pussy lips. They were very wet and engorged. I observed her velvet pussy for a long time. As I touched her open cunt lips, she let out an involuntary moan. I kept rubbing her wetness all the way up and down her pussy. She started trembling her body stiffened as I continued to caress her clit with a rotating movement of my finger pad. Then I lifted her left leg and began to lick it, starting between her toes. This gave her joy. When my mouth reached her thigh, she shivered moaning wildly. If she made so much sound while I licked her thigh. I repeated my licking on her other leg starting again with her feet moving teasingly slowly up to her thigh, not yet touching her cunt, although we both wanted too. I kissed all up her thigh and around her vagina, but never actually touching it.

Now it was time for her pussy, I know that no one has ever kissed her cunt before. The feeling would be very new for her. I should explain, in India, oral sex is considered too personal, and barely 2% women have experienced mouth on their pussies. I bent forward and touched her pussy with my lips. Woweee! It was like I gave her an electric shock! She bounced up off the bed shaking the bed violently. She turned her head while her hands gently tried to push me back and asked wildly, "Jawad, what are you going to do? Are you going to kiss between my thighs?" Her look was one of shock and desire.

I said to her excitedly " yes, Bhabi You will love it," I assured looking up "I'm going to lick and suck your pussy my sweet Bhabi, I have found the treasure, for which I was dying for, for so many years, Lay back and let me have a feast, for what I see here it's going to be a scrumptious meal!" The sweet aroma from Shahida Bhabi's cunt was simply taking me to another world.

She giggled excitedly, "Thank you, Jawad, that is Bhabi's cunt, it is yours and your mouth feels so good on it. Eat it! Lick it! Taste it and suck it well! Drink all my juices they are yours too. For years too, I have been longing for this kind of loving attention from you.

I didn't reply, I dived again into her pussy and pressed my lips very hard onto the middle of her pussy in a very hot, deep kiss. Then I went on kissing all over her love triangle. I think I must have planted at least one hundred kisses all over it. Then, from the bottom of her pussy I ran my tongue licking deeply and forcefully upward. I gave her lot of kisses and licks there before starting to trace circles around her clit. She moaned more, and then let out a loud groan as my tongue began to lightly flick my pleasure spot. She thrust lightly into my mouth as my tongue pressed harder. I smiled when I felt her whole body jerk and quiver. She was yelling in utmost ecstasy. I continued my licking and wiping her entire vulva with my tongue several times. And she went on uttering several exclamatory words in extended rhythmic tunes. It sounded like a lament, only this time for pure joy. She went into a state of trance and I could feel her cunt muscles get tensed and relaxed.

She said: " Jawad, my husband never did this to me before and I can't tell you how good that feels. Don't stop it is so exquisite. You are strumming all my nerve ends. It is excitement I am experiencing new way of life."

I interrupted her "I know, Bhabi, you are experiencing these pleasures for the first time in your life."

She asked me "Jawad... Where from you learnt and knew all these erotic spots in the body of a lady to arouse her?" I replied, "Bhabi, you tend to forget I was a married man."

"So what? My stupid husband never knew or did to me any of this..."

She was looking bashfully ashamed, she looked up to me and begged, "Please fuck me, anywhere or anyway, but please do something other than that, I want It. I want you!"

When She squeezed hard on my cock then I realised that my cock was as hard like steel. I don't know how I maintained my erection this whole time? Then I heard her saying to me "I can't bear it anymore! My pussy is throbbing ever so violently! It wants to get assaulted as well as to suck in your big lovely long prick, just take me, do me any way that you want, I need you inside me!!"" she pleaded.

I smiled, and said to her, "Why not my sweet Bhabi, this is not yours, but my dream."

I got up, making her move to onto her back. I was going to fuck her face to face, looking in her eyes. She opened her legs but not wide enough I separated her legs and thighs wider and placed myself between her legs "I am going to enter my cock into your hot juicy cunt, are you ready?"

" Oh, yes! I love the passionate words you use. I like them to use them too. They do not come as easily or as passionately as you speak them to me, Jawad. Sure my dear bhya. Your Bhabi is hungry for your cock, fuck your Bhabi, and please put your fuck pole into my cunt and fuck hard, fuck me fast and fuck me as deep as you fucked last night. You hurt me last night and I want to feel that pain again, I want to feel the joy. Fuck me! I can't wait any longer. Please give it to me gain now!" Her eyes were pleading with me to put my throbbing dick in and fuck her. I held my rampant pole and guided it into her waiting pussy and plunged in my cock while my eyes glared eagerly at her face, which was blooming in lust and love. I gently rubbed the bulbous head up and down her open pussy few times and gently tapped it on the clit, to prime the pump. so to speak, then slowly slid my cock in her juicy tunnel with little force because she was not as tight as the first time I fucked her, just last night, Shahida Bhabi's cunt was burning hot. Her pussy was so wet; my cock made a plopping sound as I pulled my cock out almost the whole way and then slit it in all the way. With a glint in my eyes and a smile on my face, I pushed my cock into her pussy again and this time keep sliding it in all the way till it was buried up to the hilt.

I lay on top of her. She immediately assumed a position to receive me, brought her legs upward and wrapped them around my body at as much upper position as possible. This made her pussy tilted and elevated upward. Again, following my directions she brought her hands around my body and hugged me tightly. I knew this position would help to give her a wonderful fucking, as the upper surface of my cock would rub her clitoris while making all my in and out thrusts. I leaned over her and supported my weight on my arms and start moving my hips in long smooth strokes. and then slit it in all the way.

We stared into each other's eyes as I methodically worked my cock back and forth in her pussy, she was bringing up her buttocks, moving them up and down, she was making upward reciprocating thrusts to receive and send my cock deep inside her.

Shahida Bhabi's pussy was gripping my cock like a vice and was milking it with every stroke. I kept my stroke long and started thrusting them harder, moving her body. Her breasts were now jiggling with the impact on my cock and she had her eyes half closed and was making incomprehensible sounds.

With each thrust, she moaned and screamed in a very loud noise. Her every single moan was like, "Aahha, Jawad why you did wait this long, I was also dying for you to fuck me!" repeated every several seconds. It was a real treat to my ears. Suddenly In a great ecstasy at a certain point I stopped moving.

"Oh, Jawad, What happened? Why did you stopped? I was almost there," she asked in worry.

I said, "Nothing, Bhabi there is nothing to be worry, be relax I want to give some attributed to my Bhabi," I replied and I lifted her leg up and licked her calf slowly and kissed the top of her foot while letting my cock stay in her pussy.

"Oh, Jawad you proved me you love me, no one can licks woman feet, I don't know what you will think of me, I am totally ashamed, but let me tell the truth that I have dreamed this since the day I saw you, Jawad. That night when my husband fucked me, it was only his body but I was imagining as if you were fucking me. I had one of the most cherished orgasms that day.

I was stunned heard this and said, "Why you wait so long."

"I don't know," she replied.

"Yes Bhabi, we missed so many years," I moaned and resumed.

As my thrusts continued for more than ten minutes now, she exclaimed: "Jawad, you are a marvelous lover and fucker of my pussy. You are the real lover. My husband could not fuck me for more than two minutes and he..." I was fucking that hard she was winded and unable to finish what she was saying to me.

While we continued the fucking, I caught hold of her breasts and began to squeeze them. Simultaneously, my mouth covered her lips and showered hot passionate kisses, sometimes sucking her lips. I adopted my deep-breathing technique to delay my ejaculation. When I asked her to, she contracted her pussy muscles tightly holding my cock inside her cunt in a crushing way. This gave both of us added pleasure of skin-to-skin contact. With each gushing thrust into her, both of us heaved mightily, giving off sexy sounds.

May be she was right and had told me the truth repeatedly that her husband could not fuck her for more than two minutes leaving her high and dry. I saw her really enjoying the pleasures of my non-stop fucking turning more and more brutal. Moaning, yelling, hissing and shrieking in extreme ecstasy and sexual pleasure, she began to move her head from side to side her like she was at a tennis match. By Now I held her ankles above my shoulders and well apart as I fucked her with stronger and faster strokes as I went on.

Her hair became loose, spread and made a blonde halo around her head. I knew she was trying to cope with my continuous assault and stabs into her pussy as she began to perspire heavily. Sweat beads accumulated on her brow and breasts.

Between my thrusts, I hovered over her, licking and sucking her sweet breasts. One time I pressed her breasts together and then took both nipples in my mouth at once. These violent passions of mine made me mad to give my Bhabi much pleasure as I increased my thrusting in and out speed and soon she complained of burning sensations from her pussy because of my violent lovemaking. Yet, she asked me not to slow down, but to go quicker! I followed her request.

After few minutes, I became aware her upward thrusts suddenly increased in speed and force too. Then I reached under her waist and using both hands to grab a hold of her ass. I was pulling her up onto me as I was thrusting piston-like into her hot cunt. I tightened my core muscles and started fucking Shahida Bhabi's with everything I had. My pubic bone grinding against her clit every time he pushed into her. I gripped her legs strongly and kept her form moving away with the force of my thrusts. Shahida was making loud squealing noises in tune with his fucking. The bedsprings were squeaking loudly as the headboard was banging on the wall. I could see now beads of sweat were now forming on her foreheads and chest.

I knew she was about to reach orgasm. So, I withdrew my deep-breathing technique to enable me to ejaculate simultaneously to her climax. And, I guessed it about right. After a few more trusts I gave her two long strokes, which brought out even more pleasure. I kept doing this shallow then deep thing until I had reached my point and gave her thrust after thrust of all I had. Her pussy was drenched in her own cum as I pounded away for all I was worth. After one minute, she held my body very tightly and crushed my cock inside her pussy by contracting her vaginal muscles. Her body shivered involuntarily with a strong spasm inside her pussy. Then she made a big bounce with her buttocks, arched her back and this was followed with a thunderous roaring deep moan. I leaned down to kiss her as I was fast approaching my orgasm and I felt her tongue dart into my mouth. I felt her pussy grip me tighter as she climaxed with me.

Luckily, at that precise second, I was getting close to shooting my load. I reached my peak and began to release everything, I had into my sweet Bhabi, spurt after spurt poured from me and into her, filling her tight hole to overflowing.

She said she felt intermittent jets of a thick liquid filling her tunnel. As I found her body going limp, I told her not to remove her legs from around my body and remain like that for several minutes. I don't know how long I was lying on my goddess. She was playing with my hair and shyly asked,

"Are you happy now my sweet?"

"Too much my sweet Bhabi Thank you for the loving you gave me. It was wonderful. I love you so much Bhabi! It was my pleasure!" She looked at me through moist eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back as she pulled me in with open arms and kissed me, and pressing me with her chest. Then I raised my face from her breast valley, and I saw her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet with tears; "Why are you weeping, Bhabi?" I asked her. She smiled as she brushed them away, "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, it was nothing, these are tears of joy." She said smilingly and took my head in her hands and kissed me on my cheeks, I also kissed her on her cheeks and I quickly asked, "Tell me Bhabi, would you let me love you again?" Shahida bhabi replied with love as she was covered in as she lay in exhausted satisfaction.

She looked deeply into my eyes and replied in all earnestness, " Any time, any way, you want it. Jawad. I would love it whichever way you made love to me. I know you will give me nothing but deep pleasure." She paused and added, "you have turned me into a sex addict! Jawad," We both smiled and laughed as she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Be careful what you say to me, Bhabi. I might be tempted to take you in a way you have never dreamed of."

She looked at me with shyness, " You mean in my bottom, don't you?"

"Could be, My Bhabi, could be. You do have a lovely most tempting ass. The thought makes me extremely excited! Shahida Bhabi."

Impulsively, Shahida Bhabi (my friend's wife) pushed me away from her. Reluctantly, I removed my head from her beautiful pert breasts. Her eyes, smiling, showing appreciation of ultimate satisfaction my cock had given to her.

"Jawad,! Please, let me free."

To be continued

Pls send your reviews on the contact on my profile.

12