All Comments on 'Sins of the Ancestor Pt. 01'

by Serrowyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great 1st Chapter!

Keep going please. I like how the character isn't becoming all frilly as soon as (s)he changed sex. Plus if any situation deserves a "Fuckin' Hell!" it would be a spontaneous sex change :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think he is angry enough.

Not even close.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Vury Nheyes

You want it? you got it.

You're good. Lovely story.

kyriss12kyriss12over 7 years ago
great story

One of the things that really put this story above a lot of the gender swap stories I've read in the past is that Erik didn't suddenly go full girly mode. S/he is a tom boy in desperate need of a shave, where as other stories f2f transformation involves the characters being long haired, smooth, and enjoying pink frilly shit. Another improvement is that the transformation took a lot of energy and burned up ll of Erik's fat and muscle mass. A little technical detail which makes it seem a bit more realistic.

A couple theories.

When Sara was talking about Eric's family tree there was a distinct lack of natural females, and she was real quick to dodge the question about Erik's father. Which led me to believe that the curse might also include pregnancy either asexual, or just knocked up by the first guy she bangs.

The first would explain the lack of variety in Erik's family tree since the result of asexual reproduction is each generation being identical the the last with slight variations from genetic mutation. The second would explain his sudden craving for men, and that one really does need some explanation. Maybe its a side effect of his homophobia either the thought of being a lesbian is so abhorrent to him that he needs to compensate, or he was always attracted to men but suppressed it. After all he dis remember a lot of details about his roommate coming out of the shower.

The second theory regards the origin of Erika curse. If I'm right on the pregnancy, then I'm thinking somewhere along the lines someone sweet talked their way into witches bed, got her knocked up, then bailed out in the worst way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

...please.

Very good.

SerrowynSerrowynabout 6 years agoAuthor
Wow am I bad a checking the comment section

Anonymous 1 & 3 - Thanks!

Anonymous 2 - He's angry. He's confused. He's exhausted. He's coping with completely different hormone levels flooding his body. He's a crapton of things all at once.

jpz007ahren - Thank you, truly!

kyriss12 - Thank you. While stories with mind alterations are fine and have their place, I did not want that in mine. And I figure the change is somewhat like a caterpillar pupating: it's going to burn whatever resources it can to fuel itself. I won't give spoilers (honest, I do plan to write part 4 and more) but I will say I'm very glad that you picked up on how much detail he remembered about his showered flatmate. Erik is homophobic enough to deny his bisexuality, and misogynistic not to apply that to women. I'm not sure that'll ever be fully expressed in the telling, but I can confirm that Erik was bi long before the story starts, just in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great, a real page turner!

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykover 1 year ago

Interested in how this develops cause I find Erik to be a dick.

Some of your characterization is interesting considering I’ve heard from trans women that they were emotionally blocked up prior to starting HRT but found it much easier to cry after starting which makes sense with her realizing how awful she was to Jenny and apologizing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous