Sins of the Ancestor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara cupped my cheek with her hand. A waft of her perfume reached me, rich and feminine. Arousal spiked through me, my groan was low and needy. "Erik, you're burning up. You have to do this, your body can't hold back the spell forever. It will be okay. I helped your mum through this, I will help you through this. Now, act like I'm going to the shops and knock one out." For all the concern she held, a faint smile eased her eyes at the shared memory.

"Good luck. I'll see you when it's done." She took my right wrist in hand and used it to place my hand directly onto my covered dick. I groaned, tilted my head back and let my eyes flutter closed. Even through the blanket, the feeling of pressure my hand gave was a relief. A scratchy relief. I could fix that.

I registered the shift of cushions as my mum rose from the sofa. Registered, but did not care, nor about the sounds of her steps or the closing of the door as she left. My concern was getting the blanket off me - I had sat on part, a quick lift of my hips let me yank it clear - and to grab hold of my cock for the final time.

I groaned heavily from the first pump. God it felt good. Usually I would start slow, with long, languid strokes that slowly built momentum but, from the moment my palm wrapped around the shaft, my arm worked furiously, jerking my meat as if we were in a race and coming was the goal.

I felt the heat filling my body coalesce around my nipples. I cracked an eye, left hand tangled in the blanket at my side, and saw the curse change them. The nipples hardened, already longer than I had ever seen them, standing proud and eager for attention. I sucked in a breath, hand pumping away and staring as the areolas morphed next, doubling in size. They shifted slightly, puckering to push my nipples out yet further, the flesh on my chest loose where yesterday my pecks had been solid. They ached for attention.

I hesitated for just a moment before yanking my hand clear and grabbing at my incipient breast. The rush of lust my body responded with made me gasp. Always before my nipples had been basically nothing, just an adornment to my chest that saw occasional, unwanted attention. Now they were nearing the sensitivity of my cock and, squeezing with my thumb and finger, shot lances of fire through me, arching my body. "Hngh!"

The changes began to cascade then. As I squeezed at my nipple, my palm filled with the swelling flesh of my breast. My head rolled against the back of the sofa as the weight of my new formed tits settled on my chest. In less than two minutes, I had gone from pinching the nipple to a full groping of the fleshy mass of each tit, hand darting between them. It was electrifying, the thrills shocking my breath into an unsteady rhythm.

The pleasure rocking through served as a distraction from the other changes being wrought by the curse. My focus was on tweaking my tits and jerking my cock, but part of me still noted how my waist was thinning, how the pitch of my moans lightened as my Adam's apple smoothed away and the swirling sensation deep in my guts as my internal organs shifted.

I couldn't ignore the next change however. Still beating at my erection I suddenly felt my balls draw tightly against my abdomen. "No! Nonononono-" My pleading cut off in a yelp of surprise as they suddenly shot into me. For a moment, I was utterly still before my left hand abandoned pleasuring my new tits and grabbed at my scrotum. It was empty, just slack skin that my probing fingers pressed flat to me. They probed, but my balls were gone. I felt an ache each side of my abdomen, was that them moving? Oh fuck, it was! They were rising and changing shape. Filling with eggs. Becoming fucking ovaries. I shoved that thought aside. Nope, was not dealing with that right now. Instead, I fell back into the physical sensations running through me. Through my left hand I could feel the changes to my scrotum. It tightened and plumped, with shifting underneath as my parts rearranged themselves. Through my right hand, I could feel...

I swallowed.

I.... I couldn't hide from The Big Change any more. Since I had begun to stroke it, my cock had been shrinking. I started with my hand on the shaft, pumping up and down. I had never been massively endowed, but still I ignored it as my hand had fully enclosing it, rising off with each pump as my breasts had formed. I had barely thought about it when it shrank with the disappearance of my testicles. I had simply reversed my hand, putting thumb and forefinger to the base and kept on stroking.

But now I was down to barely two inches and pencil thin, the tips of my thumb and two fingers jerking the tip. It was so intense, the nerves from my glans concentrating themselves into a single, glorious spot. I had lost so much of it that each fraction of shrinking struck me like a physical blow. Yet, I couldn't stop. I was addicted to the tension that stroking it built. I was coiled and building towards the biggest climax of my live.

My thumb slipped off, my cock... my almost-clit was too small to receive that much attention now. I whimpered. I... well, there was no way this could be described as jerking now. My two fingers rubbed furious circles with the proto-organ, desperate to break into a climax that stayed just tantalisingly out of reach no matter how fast my fingers blurred.

Through my other hand I felt the faint seam form down my scrotum, deepening quickly as my vestigial cock pulled into its new home. My foreskin split at the lower side, sliding slightly to form a hooded fold. Simultaneously, my labia began to open. It began at my clitoris, the plump flesh peeling open under the pressure of my left hand. There was no denying the actions of my right hand.

I was frigging myself.

And still, I was not coming. My wrist ached from the frantic strumming, my fingers began to cramp from the perpetual motion. I was ready to cry, to scream, to beg. Anything to reach that peak and release the steel bands of tension that sat in my straining body. It was then that my labia were fully developed and open. That they revealed my wet, virgin hole.

Like a bolt of lightning, I knew this was it.

I reacted instantly at the thought, ramming two fingers into my pussy for the first time. The reaction of my body was instantaneous and violent. My hips thrust forward as my head drove back, forcing my body from the sofa. My clit exploded in a massive shock of orgasm which crashed over my body.

I screamed in triumphant pain as it occurred. Every inch of me was alive with the great rushes of pleasure flooding out from my cunt and driving what little capacity of thought from me. My clit was a beacon of wonder, throbbing with each pulse of blood that drew out the shuddering pleasure. My pussy, new formed and strong, clamped hard around my fingers, crushing them with each spasm of my climax.

Throughout my body, the final and most drastic of changes joined the thundering climax. My skeleton reformed. Most of it happened as small pops, the bones suddenly shrinking as my chest narrowed or fingers and toes thinned. Most blurred, the sudden simultaneous breaks and instant healing too much for my mind to decipher. Most. My pelvis, however, broke with a mighty crack and agony momentarily filled me. Whatever fuelled the curse didn't care of my pain, and the broken bone widened, changed angle and fused again in a new, female form..

And just like that, it was over.

I was a sweating, heaving mess of a woman, one hand on her clit, the other in her pussy. I groaned, the sound feminine, alien and somehow both wrong in it's newness and yet completely right to me. I shivered and my breasts jiggled, reminding me that it was not a dream.

Erik Sandisson was gone leaving an exhausted woman - me - in his place. Who the fuck was I now? More importantly, is that how it would be for every come from here on? I grunted a noise at the thought. It had been way, way more intense than I had ever felt as a man. I began to wonder if I should try again straight away when a voice shocked in up right

"Holy fucking shit." I stared in horror across the room. Jenny had not left the room with Sara as I had assumed. In fact, she sat almost opposite me, legs parted and jeans keeping her knickers company at her ankles. Her cunt was bald, wet, red and still twitching from her own orgasm. I lifted my gaze from her slit to stare open mouthed at her grinning face.

"That was the single, hottest fucking thing I have ever jilled off to."

"Jenny!" I yelled at her in shock and embarrassment, leaping to my feet. I stood there for a half-second, mouth open to curse her when my legs promptly folded and I landed on my arse with a yelp. That small exertion had my thighs burning like I had run a marathon. Shit, was I that weak I couldn't even stand?

"Haha, that was classic, Erika. Nice one!" I lifted my dumbfounded gaze from my legs to Jenny. She was tugging her knickers and jeans back up her legs and chuckling happily. I frowned.

"Don't," I growled. At least I tried, but I lacked the vocal depth now it seemed. "Don't, call me that."

"What? Erika?" Her voice was rife with genuine confusion. I pushed myself into a sitting position as she rose from the chair and approached, her eyes roving my body constantly. Damn, even that little effort made my arms ache. "Duh, just makes sense. You were Erik, now you're Erika."

"The fuck I am. IF I stay like this, I'm going to pick my own sodding name and not just whack an 'a' on my actual name like some lazy ass gimp."

Jenny paused, hands on his and eyebrow raised as she considered it. "I guess I wouldn't want to just be 'Jonny'. You made sense. That's weird, I'm used to you be the self absorbed, homophobic arse. Come on, let's get that arse back on the couch."

She knelt down and had her arms around me before I could react. I got as far as "wha-" before she straightened, grunted and unceremoniously half lifted, half tossed me back on the sofa. She oofed down alongside me, her right arm trapped under my body. And as she was doing this, my lungs filled with the smell of her.

I don't know if it was the changes to my body or I simply paid more attention when stupefied but my nose told me more than I ever realised it could. Her arousal hit me first. She was wet, her pussy now post-orgasmic and smelt divine. She had washed. Not just a cursory bits and pieces attempt, but a full on, body scrubbing affair that left her smelling of soap and roses. I liked it. There was also an underlying, sour hint of fear to her aroma. Just a trace, low enough to give doubts that it was actually real. I didn't believe those doubts. An ache in my chest welled up that I don't think was anything to do with the shit I'd just gone through.

There was far more to her scent than those elements. There was summer sunshine, banter and belly laughs. There were days spent wandering endless through woods we knew better than our own homes. Sick days wrapped in blankets trying to make each other laugh so hard they'd puke. There was the wonder of my brand new Wii when I had been 11 and the hours we spent playing Wii Sports or, later, chasing each other on Mario Kart, lobbing shells and dropping bananas.

There was the awkwardness of puberty, of watching her chest grow puffy under her shirt as we started secondary school. The absent noting, followed by avid attention as my own adolescence set in, of those tits slowly developing until they became the magnificent pair of double DDs (I guess we're even on watching tits grow now though). There was the camaraderie of someone that knew me utterly, how to make me laugh and cry, even how...

Even how I would react to that secret. A secret that had to have been part of her very core. The secret she had hidden from everyone including, or maybe even especially, me.

I met her eyes. Brown with the tiniest flecks of copper that would flash when she was truly pissed off. Amusement creased the edges, smoothing away into a frown as she saw my serious expression. This was Jenny. My best friend and first love, a woman who even after I had abandoned her and been utterly selfish, had come to help me when told I needed it. I had hurt her and been hurt by her as only a narcissist could be. I raised my hand and cupped her cheek.

"Erik, are-"

"Shut up. Let me say this." She hushed and listened, her eyes tracking back and forth between each of mine. Holy hell, I must look serious. Still, the copper flecks weren't flashing, so it could be worse. I swallowed, my voice suddenly filled with unintended huskiness. "Jen. I'm a dick. I'm a dick now and I was a real dick before. You tried to tell me something huge and I-"

I was cut off by her. She grabbed me to her, not so much kissing me as smashing her lips into my own. It hurt a little, but damn was it good. Moments ago I had been swamped by exhaustion, even cupping her cheek had taken an effort of will. That was then.. The kiss - and we soon turned it into one - breathed over the smouldering embers that still burned faintly in my veins, stoking to a roar with her own fervour.

I slid my hand into her long black hair and tangled my fingers. I pressed my naked body to her clothed form, my right knee pushing between hers. Our tongues wrestled in a duel neither wanted to win. Hers had a secret weapon in the form of a stud near the tip. Where else had she gotten pierced? Why did I care? I set about trying to steal that stud, attacking it with my tongue in a futile, fun way.

Jenny parted her knees and my thigh slid between hers, rising as our bodies shifted. I forced the muscles of my left arm into weary action, rolling her onto her back and me on top of her. I tensed my thigh, pushing to her crotch as I...

As I failed to grind my cock into her hip.

I had no cock.

I had no fucking cock!

Yeah, I know. I should have realised this already. Hey, I was exhausted and swimming in a metric crapton of hormones and residual magic (or whatever the fuck it was that did this to me). That's not counting whatever the magic did to my mental faculties and reasoning. All I knew was that right now events had proceeded as I was used to. Hot and heavy, bodies tight, legs parting and then the next stage, some good old dry humping, was a bust.

I rocked back onto Jenny's knee, flinched as I went to settle my new and sensitive slit on her leg and moved slightly to one side to compensate. She misinterpreted my move and thought I was giving her space. She grabbed the hem of her top and with a grunt, yanked it over her head, disappearing to parts unknown. She reaching back to undo her bra when she noticed my attention was elsewhere. Instead of watching her (and part of me was kicking myself that I wasn't), I staring between the cleft of my own tits at the dark blond curls that covered a distinctly cockless pubic mound.

"Hey." I gave no response, so she kept it mature, grabbed my wrists and forced them behind my back. "HEY!"

"Ack." Eloquent, aren't I?

"Fuckwad, I'm talking now," she tugged my arms to emphasise her point. Before this, I could have resisted her easily, letting her restrain me would have been a choice. Now, though, between the muscle loss, the shrinking (I thought, hadn't really stood yet to really check) and sheer exhaustion wearying my body, I was at her mercy.

"Yeah. You were a dick. I fucking hated you and hated losing you. Don't you dare look like that." She pressed my wrists together then clasped them in one hand then wagged a finger in front of my face. "You were a dick, now you're a chick. You were a complete cunt. And I kinda deserved it. And know what?" I wasn't sure I liked the sudden smirk she wore. "You can finally answer an age old question. Which gender gets the best fuck."

Her gaze dropped from mine to my chest. She ogled my tits, firm and pert with their hardened nipples standing out proudly. I felt a rush of heat rise in my cheeks of indignant, embarrassed pride. Her hand cupped my left tit gently. "You have no idea... yet," she murmured.

"No i-oh." As I spoke, she squeezed, fingers digging into the fleshy orb, her thumb trapping my nipple to her hand and pinched. I shivered, flinching back as my vision swam. Jenny didn't let me get away. The pressure increased as she turned her wrist, the feeling was somewhere between pleasure and pain. It was utterly delicious. An empty, aching longing grew in me, a hunger for something other than food.

Then the bitch released my tit, her hand loosely cupping it now. I blinked my eyes open at the sudden relief in time to see her forehead move towards my chin, obscuring my vision as her lips sealed around the areola. Her cheeks hollowed and she sucked my nipple into her mouth. Her tongue danced around, licking me seemingly at random.

"Fffffffffffffuuuuuuck." This was so alien to my formerly male senses. My nipples had lacked this level of sensitivity and, while parts of me had entered women before, we're talking my cock or my fingers. Rigid, solid parts of me. No part of me had ever felt so... so... fucking pliant! My tit was trying to fill the void her suction made. I struggled in her grip but she grunted and dug her fingers into my wrists. She needn't have bothered. I wasn't trying to get away. I want to wrap my arms around her head, trap her mouth in place and ride her with my...

Holy fuck. I wanted to ride her. With my cunt.

It was my first conscious female desire and it scared the shit out of me. Until now, everything had been instinct. Hormone and enchanted lust had decided or at least driven my acts, but now... now that thought had been my own. Fuck.

My thoughts must have been betrayed by my body, Jenny tutted - that was just odd to feel on my tit - and promptly bit down. Sensitive nipples have a downside and I tore back from her grin with such force I had to check for blood. Thankfully, there wasn't any but damn was my nipple swollen and reddened.

"Enjoy that? I thought your boobs looked sensitive earlier. Lucky devil, I'm jealous." She dived forwards, this time to the other side and planted a series of quick, feather light kisses on and around the areola that left me squirming in sodden heat. That aching need grew, flaring in my belly until I was pretty sure you could fry eggs on my stomach.

"P-please." I hadn't meant to say that.

Jenny looked up, swirled her tongue around my nipple with a flourish before leaning back. She was as smug as the cat that got the cream. She straightened, snaring my vision on that deep crevasse of flesh formed by her tits. They were so much bigger than my own, round and succulent, and mine weighed down my chest. How did she cope? I pushed away the errant thought, glancing back up to see her smug look change into a full on, shit eating grin I knew so well. "What did you say?"

I speared her with a glare. She laughed. I wrestled a hand free from her grip. She caught hold of it with her other hand and drew both my arms wide. Damn her. Damn my weak arms. "I said please!"

"Please what?"

"Please... you know."

"Nope."

"Bitch."

"Yep."

"You really going to make me say it?"

"Payback is fun, huh?"

I glowered at her, trying to decide if it was worth it. She winked at me, pursed her lips and blew me a kiss. Wait. That wasn't a kiss. That was just blowing. Cold air. Onto my wet nipples. Damn, that was fighting dirty.

"Fuck me!"

"You didn't say please."

"ARGH! PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME RIGHT NOW."

She moved fast. Before I could register each step of the process she had me on my back, her mouth pressed to mine as she knelt beside me. One hand cradled the top of my head, the other slid down my body, starting at my shoulder and caressing breast and stomach on its slow descent. My belly shivered with tension. Scrap that. All of me shivered, with nerves not tension. Had I really just asked my best friend to have sex with me? I didn't even know what lesbian sex is, and now she's nibbling my neck as her fingers are in my pubes and-