Sins of the Ancestor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh.

I stared unseeing at the ceiling as Jenny cupped my sex, trying to process everything that was happening. I could feel her fingers on my lips, the base of her fingers at the apex of my cunt. She pressed lightly, just enough to tease my clit and distract me as her second and third fingers opened, parting my lips with them.

I moaned, earning a chuckle and a glance from Jenny. When had we stopped kissing? Her fingers roamed over me but, surprisingly, avoided the action area. They trailed over my inner thighs (oh god, the curse hadn't... I need to shave my legs! Fuck!), over the crease where my legs join my abdomen, over my labia and pubes. Her mouth reached my breasts again and she resumed suckling, though with more gently. I twisted slightly, pushing one side up to force more into her mouth. Suck on that.

It was exciting. It was nerve wracking. It was absolutely infuriating. I wanted this, my body needed this and yet, part of me was abhorred by this. I had never been so passive during sex. Even girl on top I would pull her forwards, grip her shoulders and buck my hips to fuck her properly. I was wrong, I should stop this, get my head on. Figure out what had happened to me and how I could change back. I opened my mouth to speak as her fingers found my clit.

She gave me a single swirl of her finger. It lifted my back arching off the sofa, anchored by my head and feet. As a guy, sex and masturbation was always about my dick. It began with getting my flaccid member hard, then getting it in some orifice or just plain beating my meat, building up the fuck/wank to orgasm.

Apparently I didn't work like that now. This was the first touch on anything other than my outer lips and I'd practically hit the fucking roof. And all she'd done was touch it for under a second! I slumped down, panting hard and seeing stars, barely registering Jenny repositioning herself.

"Damn, girl," Grrr, I am not a gi... oh wait. "Talk about a hair trigger. I'll skip ahead to the good bit." I lifted my head, peering down the valley between mounts Pinky and Perky as she lifted my leg and slipped under. I saw a brief flash of her toothy grin before her mouth disappeared below 'see' level.

Her first lick was long and broad, the flat of her tongue filling my cleft and touching all of my pussy. She finished with a flick of her piercing directly onto my clit and I heard my involuntary cry before I knew that I had made it. She licked again and I wriggled my hips, trying to get her tongue into the good spots. A few more swipes of her tongue and I didn't care that she had me mewling like a kitten. I just wanted more. More of her on my clit and more of her spreading of my entrance. If I could get a mouth each on my tits and another to tongue wrestle, then I'd be golden.

Jenny gave no warning that she was going to change up the routine. Instead she gave a longer, piercing laden swirl on my clit and plunged two fingers straight to the knuckles in my cunt. Pain shot through me as I felt something tear. My mewls became significantly more colourful.

"Huh. A virgin after all," was all the reaction she allowed. Fucker didn't even give me a glance. She kept her fingers in place and contented herself with soft, nuzzling laps on the apex of my sex. It worked, and the pain was swallowed by the pleasure. Her fingers started a slow motion back and forth in me. I bore down on them, squeezing with newly arranged muscles and fuck did it feel good.

I reached down and grabbed fistfuls of her hair, using her head as leverage to grind my cunt on her tongue. I snarled in frustration as my eagerness spoiled her rhythm and hampered my rising climax. Her free hand took hold of one of mine as I forced my hips to still. She drew it carefully from her hair, placed on my chest and squeezed my tit through my hand.

Now we were talking! I grope and pinched at my tits, twisting my nipples with far more savagery than they had ever received. Jenny fucked my cunt with her fingers, each pump of her digits sending a thrill through me. And I was getting closer. Unlike my old pre-change sessions where it all condensed in my cock to an explosion, this one I felt throughout my whole body. The tightening of my limbs, the coiling of tension in my belly, a twitching of my vaginal walls, a throbbing of my clit that echoed in my nipples, the clenching of my neck and jaw...

I could hear my cries getting louder and louder. It was unmistakably the sound of a woman getting a thorough fucking. It was a sound I had adored hearing. Whether in my room or hers, that sound let everyone now my prowess at giving her a right royal fucking, a sound of worship to my ego. Now I was the bitch in heat, screaming out in adoration to my lover's skills. To my lover herself.

To Jenny.

My orgasm tore through me, released by the thought of my best friend buried in my cunt. My body went rigid, my climax straining every muscle I had. Jenny would much later tell me she worried I was about to crack her fingers, my cunt had clamped down so tight. My screams had snapped to a seething hiss between clenched teeth.

I don't know if it lasted five seconds or five minutes. At that moment, I didn't care. The release was staggering, less focused than my male orgasms but so much more encompassing. The initial, strongest wave lost her hold on me and my body sagged in relief briefly before the next, muscle seizing spasm shook me. It was less violent, and only lasted half a millennia. I wanted to whine in protest as Jenny whipped her fingers free in the lull before my next wave seized me, this one too weak to lift me. The next barely twitched my legs, and then the remainder trailed slowly away.

As my orgasm faded, my mind became foggy with exhaustion. Jenny was... close? I could smell her, under the scent of my own juices and felt her lips press to me. I tried to smile, to say her name. I might have whispered it but I never heard a response. I was already asleep.

***

I awoke to a painful thirst and some kind of carnival bouncing off my skull. Someone had sandpapered my throat when I wasn't looking. Just breathing brought a rasping pain that sent me into a spasm of coughs.

"Woah, Sweetie, easy. Here, here's water." Sara pressed a straw to my lips. My heart soared as I sucked the sweet, sweet nectar of cool water into my mouth and swallowed it down. That hurt, but was relieved almost instantly by the chilled liquid. I sucked that straw until it croaked along the bottom of the glass. "More?" I nodded, instantly regretting the motion as fireworks exploded in my eyes. I heard the rustle of her clothing as she rose. "I'll be right back."

I let myself settle back into my bed. How the fuck I'd gotten there was beyond my memory but that was a distant concern at that moment. First, I set about the soul crushing task of cataloguing my pains. My head was arguing with my throat as to which hurt more, a contest that either way I was sure to be the loser. I didn't dare risk opening my eyes and my nose still had the ache from being smacked in the face a lifetime ago. My arms and legs had an ache set deep into their muscles. This felt like the worst hangover I had-

Hangover?

In a mad scrabble and a tangle of my duvet, I grabbed at my body, swore, tossed off the covers and grabbed again, one hand shooting to my chest and the other to my groin. I grabbed a tit and pubes.

Fuck. Not an alcohol induced hallucination then. Maybe I'm mad? That'd be nice. A brief trip to the loony bin and I'd come out, male and ready to fuck the world. One way to test that theory came to mind and, impulsively, I seized it by pinching and twisting my nipple in one motion.

My distinctly unmanly yelp brought Sara bursting through my door, slopping water over herself in her haste. I must have looked a sight, sat upright and rubbing at my abused nipple as she gave me a look filled with such worry. I'd not seen that look on her before.

She offered the glass and I swallowed down the water mutely. Sara picked up my duvet and folded it over my legs, keeping herself busy. The water helped, both with the soothing of my throat and easing the pain in my head to just a dull roar. I broke the silence.

"Not a bad dream then." Damn, was that my voice now? Christ it's weird to her a seeming stranger as I spoke.

"No. No, I'm afraid it's not."

I lay back on the bed. Yeah, I had my tits out. It was the least of my thoughts then. "Jenny?"

"Had to go, she's got a class she can't miss this morning." I frowned, turning my head to protest when she cut me off. "It's Monday, you slept through Sunday completely. Even when we carried you up here."

Monday. I'd missed my entire 21st birthday. Perfect! Perhaps I could be savaged by some rabid animal or spontaneously combust too. That would just round things off nicely for me.

We sat in awkward silence. Sara had known what was going to happen to me. She had known for years. I wanted to scream in her face until I was hoarse. To unleash all the anger that I could feel festering in me. If it was anyone other than Sara I would already be in the middle of the biggest tirade of my life. But it was Sara and I don't raise my voice to her. Never have, never will. I had to speak though, and while I kept my voice quiet I could not hide the bitterness from my tone.

"You knew."

And she did. It was written on her face clearly. She had known all my life, apparently. Known that this huge event was looming in my future, ready to destroy all that I was. Known that and told me nothing.

"Yes, Erik. I... I never knew how to tell you."

"You couldn't even warn me to not go out?"

"Oh Erik," her shoulders sank, deflated, "that I really do owe you an apology for. I thought your birthday would start the changes, it was only a chance look at my old journal that made me... I messed that up badly and ran out of time to get to you. I truly am sorry."

I grunted, unsure how to respond and decided on silence. She broke it.

"I bought you some clothes."

"What?"

"Top two shelves in your cupboard. I got you a few tops and jeans in different sizes. Find out whatever fits and we can take back the others. Underwear too, but you might want a proper bra fitting to make sure..." she kept on, talking in detail about the bits she had picked up for me but I tuned her out. Bra fitting? An image came to mind of being in a store, tits out and smiling like a fucking idiot as some woman - I would deck any guy the tried - felt up my tits and got paid for it. Fuck no, I would just go braless. Simple.

"...account for you, when you've decided on a name."

"Wait wait wait, what was that?"

She smiled, she had known I wasn't listening but kept talking, using her old tactic of dropping something interesting in to get my attention. "I said I've saved some money in an account. When you decide on a name we can start to get you sorted with the account and ID and such. For now, there's five hundred pounds in an envelope in your clothes." She gave me a wan smile. "Telling you may have been hard but I have prepared for this in other ways.

"Have you any thoughts on your name? If it helps you at all, your mum liked the nordic names of your heritage, hence she chose Sigrun for herself and Erik for you."

I stared at her, the sheer enormity of it all hitting me for the first time. Erik-me was gone, never to return. Yet everything I had was as Erik. Bank account, mobile phone, rent contract, national insurance number... I had to replace it all. Somehow. How the fuck do you do that? Where do you start? Hell, I-

Snapping fingers brought me out of the spiral. "Erik-" I bristled at the use of a name I so clearly could not keep, "-we'll take it one step at a time. You're not alone in this, okay? I'm always here. I have the next two weeks off work for whatever you need, and I can take more if it's needed. I know there's so much, but you can ask me anything, anything at all, about womanhood and I'll tell you all I know. So, Sweetie, is there anything I can tell you right now?"

I hadn't realised the question was even on my mind yet the moment Sara asked, it was the only thing I wanted to know. It was simple, really and I spoke before I even thought about what I was saying.

"What do I look like?"

The shocked look on Sara's face would have been funny at any other time. Her mouth opened and closed as if her mind had been replaced with that of a guppy and, just once, she glanced down at my bare torso. It was obvious, I could see that it hadn't occurred to her. Of course, she's had the better part of two days to look at me and, given that I was naked in bed, she'd seen it all.

She shook her head in a barely noticeable shake and composed herself to her usual state of poise. She stood up and offered me her hand. "Let's get you to the bathroom." Of course, for as long as I could remember Sara's shower included a full size mirror. I had spent hours of my life posing and flexing in that thing. And the room had a lock. I could poke and prod myself in security.

Walking there was an entirely freaky experience. I jiggled and sashayed in areas and ways no man has before, it distracted me enough not to care that I was naked in front of my mum. I swear I wasn't trying to wiggle my hips, they just seemed to do that. Still, that was better than my chest. I'd always had hips, and what kid hasn't tried to walk like Jessica Rabbit at least once? My tits, however, were entirely new and every step set them in what I'm sure was a gentle motion but felt like being shaken by an earthquake.

Sara closed the door, giving me privacy. I looked at the mirror.

So it turns out swapping genders does not involve magic hair growth. My curly blond mop had looked sexily ruffled as a guy but now made me look tomboyish as a girl. I frowned at that. I didn't want to be a girl but if I was, and that 'if' was pretty damn steady looking now, then I was not going to look like I wanted to be a guy. Assuming this change was permanent, I was letting my hair grow.

Okay, so that's the hair down. I lowered my attention to my face. My eyes had stayed blue and had they gotten more vibrant? No, my skin has paled and they just stood out more. My jaw had narrowed, losing its squareness and looked significantly thinner for it. I could see traces of Erik there but only barely. I didn't so much look like my sister than my cousin, three or four times removed. And I was pretty. Damn, for face alone I'd rate a nine. I probably should have guessed that. Mum had been a looker and Jenny certainly liked the view. There was no single stand out feature, I just had the best of all. Clear skin, aquiline nose, high cheekbones, the works.

Out of curiosity I lifted my chin. Nope, no stubble and all traces of my Adam's Apple had receded into a long arching neck. My shoulders and arms were slim, all those days at the gym toning myself had been wiped away. The girl I was looking at didn't know how to lift, let alone have a number to toss around. My hands were narrower, fingers more slender than they had been yet no longer. My armpits were hairy. Damn, were there no perks to this curse?

My breasts - shit that was still a weird thought - my breasts were... a B cup? Fuck no, they couldn't be. They had felt huge as I walked here, each step sending them bouncing away merrily. Yet, there they were in all their small glory. I felt somehow cheated, that I should have had tits so massive I was almost a parody of a woman. I sighed and looked closer. My areolas were about the size of a 50p (though thankfully not the shape), with nipples currently poking out maybe shy of a centimetre. My tits were high on my chest, showing no signs of sag and were to small for an underhang. Good. They were less than two days old, if they had framed my belly button I'd just shoot myself now.

I tensed my stomach but there was no definition to my abdominals. Damn. I knew it had been unlikely after the slimming of my arms and shoulders, but abs are hot on guys or girls. I wanted to keep mine. Whatever, it was a small thing compared to the rest of the changes. My waist was small and not in a healthy, supple manner. Judging by them and the ribs I had on display, whatever had changed had burnt a crap-ton of calories doing so. I needed some weight to get to a decent body fat ratio.

My hips flared out, unmistakably feminine and completely the shallow hour glass figure I now possessed. The whole pelvis was framed by my hip bones, standing noticeably next to the dips. The centre swelled slightly, I was thin but not skeletal.

Then there was my cunt, hidden by the thatch of pubes. With my legs together like this, there wasn't much to see bar the lack of my old cock and balls. I parted my golden fuzz... and saw a pussy. After wanking my cock into a cunt and that... whatever it was Jenny and I had had, then this was the one part of body I was familiar with, this was it. In all honesty, it looked like every other cunt I had seen, unique in the details but the same in the broader strokes. My labia were fleshy, the inner tucked neatly away. My clit was hidden under her hood. Guess that she only comes out to play when it suits her, then..

My legs were too thin, lacking the roundedness of some muscle that I find so attractive. My knees were nobbled and bony. And my legs were fuzzy with fair hair. Ugh. That was not a good look. Then my feet were... well, a little smaller. Basically the same. They're feet, not one of my desires so I'd never paid great attention to them as a guy. I doubted I would now either.

I raised my gaze, taking in my entire body rather focussing on the individual parts. I was, hairy legs and armpits notwithstanding, currently a seven. Give me some food and time in the gym and I could get that...

I could...

I burst into tears.

Not just a delicate trail of them, I'm talking full on, deep shuddering sobs with enough tears to nearly blind me no matter how often I swiped at my eyes. It was insane. Everything my life had become was something from myths, not real life. How could this be real? How could I have tits and a pussy? Fuck, was I gay? I'd been eaten out alr-

"Erik? You want me to come in?"

"I'M NOT-" I swallowed. It had a horrid, gloopy sort of sound thanks to all the sobbing. I managed to get some reasonable control before Sara spoke again. "I'm not Erik. Not now."

"Okay bu-"

"Where's the razor? I want to shave my legs." It was the first thing I could think of to distract her.

"In the cupboard, next to the soap. Take care around your ankles, they can be tricky and you'll want to be very slow and careful if you do your vulva."

"MUM! No!" That was just.. No, couldn't handle that right now. Legs and pits only today. I caught sight of myself in the mirror. The crying had given me red splotches. It was not a good look on that blond.

I turned up the thermostat, Sara always kept it too low, and then turned it on. It takes a few moments to get warm, so I dug out the razor and other toiletries, put them on the shower shelf and stepped into the newly steaming flow.

One scream and jump later, I braved getting an arm into the scalding spray and turned it to something safe humans. I mean fuck, did being male mean I had asbestos laced into my skin? I swear I could feel blisters forming from that blast. I gave it a moment and tested the water before getting in the second time. I had learned my lesson though, and kept the washing to be slow and careful. The routine of the act kept my mind from dwelling on all I'd lost, though I couldn't help but be acutely aware of the changes. Don't believe me? You try soaping up your tits and not think about soaping your sodding tits.

It was when I was shaving my legs that my mind began to wander. It was weird in a whole other way to everything else. Shaving was something I already did unlike sitting to pee (yes, I skipped that, now I won't elaborate. I peed, that is all), but I have shaved my face for years (okay, once I shave my balls too, but never my legs). Your face is all angles and bones, your legs are long patches of skin and involves bending at the waist. Definitely weird, but doing my thighs wasn't exactly thought provoking. My mind wandered.