All Comments on 'Sinspawn Ch. 03'

by bobsamade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

This story was well worth the wait (you do have some fans out there =P). I, for one, enjoy seeing a man of such religious faith being broken down by the demons of hell. Well written and I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

its alright, i really want you to directly continue more about the main story breeder plant and naomi, you mentioned how there were senators wives etc. in the other pods - this is good, but more like a spinoff story.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 14 years ago
Yum, gooey goodness

very tasty interpretation of a goo girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
silly587

OMG! It's so AWESOME! WHOA-YEAH! Nice chapter there. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

(I, for one, like the more seductive/hypnotic/brain-washy elements you've introduced, and am less into the pure squick. So I hope you'll continue the threads about the reporter and the corruption of men in power. And if you'd care to make the angel's continuing fall more about weakness/sin/corruption and less about physical domination/powerlessness, all the better in my book!!) Anyway, you've got fans -- keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ehhh

As much as I liked the story and I do hope there will be more I dont understand the angel. First off I dont see why God sees that earth is being infested with sex crazed demons and only sends one angel to deal with the problem. Another thing I can't seem to understand is why the succubi could come up from hell in their original forms and not the angel who had to take on a human host. Maybe I could be slow and is completely missing something and if I am correct me but I just dont see the since in his part at all. Was God testing just how powerful the demons were? Will there be more angels sent to earth to take them down?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish you hadn't left this series hanging in limbo. Really wanted more of the succubus slime girl and the succubus doppelgangers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous