Sinspawn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
349 Followers

***

Ezekiel strode down the corridors in a blaze of righteous fury. It was not anger that was fuelling him, he told himself. For that would be a sin. It was instead the fury of the Lord. These hellish creatures had deigned themselves above their station and had spewed their evil into Earth itself.

He had no fear for he was a holy warrior of the Lord, and he was here to return these harlots to Hell. They would burn in the flames of eternal punishment...

First, though he had to take care of a certain something. Giving a quick glance around the sterile environment of Desire Inc, he shuffled over to a large potted plant.

It struck him that he had been possessing the body of the accountant for nearly 20 hours now and had not addressed his host's needs, so he hastily pulled down the zipper and fished out the human's genitals before relieving himself into the plant.

As he did, a sigh of relief escaped his lips. Truly bizarre -- he hadn't realised how badly he had needed to do this until it happened.

At least it was only temporary - there were strict rules against possessing humans, even to do the Lord's work, but when the denizens of Hell rose from their pit, the rules were somewhat relaxed.

He remembered his instructions on how humans worked themselves and gave the member a gentle shake, taking care to avoid getting the hands wet, before placing it back in the accountant's pants and zipping up.

He set off once more and turned the corner to see two businesswomen approaching. With divine power on his side, Ezekiel was able to crank up the perception of his human host and take in as much information as was humanly possible from a single glimpse.

The two businesswomen certainly didn't look your average businesswomen. In a time period where most women took pride in their right to be viewed on an equal footing to men, and to be prized for ability and not looks, these two appeared to positively reject such qualities.

Both wore skirts and jackets with a white business shirt -- the only problem was it seemed their clothes just didn't fit at all. On both women their skirts looked closer to mini-skirts, as each step they took, which resulted in an exaggerated swing of the hips, came perilously close to showing their underwear. Their shirts meanwhile were being forced apart at the buttons by two exaggerated pairs of breasts.

It was almost as if the two were making their way to the set of a porno rather than discussing the business deals of the day.

Ezekiel swung back behind cover and was able to pick up some of the conversation.

"Have you spoken to Bacch-gore-luk-il since her spawning? I haven't seen her for several weeks."

"I heard she had found herself a human somewhere in Illinois. She goes by the name of Becky now. She lives with several of our sisters."

"Good for her. At least she's being well fed. I can't remember the last time I had even a rationed unit of sperm -- my tits are in danger of reverting to... human levels."

"Don't worry, there's about a major growth in both the gene pool and number of targets coming soon. I hear there's a new plan to up the acquisition rate exponentially."

Their voices were getting closer, so Ezekiel rushed to the nearby broom closet he had just passed, taking care to close the door quietly as they approached.

Soon he could feel their malevolence approaching and he quietened his breathing. What he hadn't counted on in the dark confines of the cupboard was the sight of the women coming back to torment his mind. The stolen glance of their approach was repeating inside his head, like a record on repeat.

They really were attractive, he had to concede, even if they were sired by a demon from the pit itself.

No! He musn't allow his human shell to be open to such thoughts, or the demons would have truly won. Instead Ezekiel focused his energy on his memory of the potted plant he had relieved himself on. If he focused on that alone, he could evade such thoughts until the demons had passed.

Unfortunately, it was too late for his host's member, which was already growing tall from just their mere presence. Their approaching sexual aura was playing havoc with his host's body as well, slowly building its sexual response even from afar. It took much of Ezekiel's spiritual resistance to block it from affecting his judgement.

"Wait," one of them said outside.

"What is it?"

"I can smell arousal... male human arousal... there's a man nearby and he's filling with need..."

"It's the building's caretaker. I bet the weak little thing is jerking one off in his store cupboard right now... You know how we affect them so."

Wrong on one count, vile witch, Ezekiel smirked to himself, before realising the sinspawn knew his position.

"Leave him Barona, we're under orders from the elder succubi not to touch the staff members of this building. We need to avoid drawing attention to this office."

"I don't care Saran! I need seed! If I don't, I'll... I'll go mad!"

The Sinspawn named Barona flung open the door to the closet, exposing Ezekiel from his hiding place.

"Well, well..." she chuckled. "Can I help you, sir? You seem to have taken a wrong turn." She flashed him a schoolgirl smile and licked her upper lip.

Ezekiel was having none of it. He squared up to the demon and made his intentions clear.

"You can indeed help me. You can take me to your foul mistress. I am an emissary from on high."

"Ooh, an angel... We've not had one of those before...." tittered Saran.

"We can take you..." added Barona. "Take you places you've only dreamed..."

As she spoke, her pair of pretty blue eyes glittered and seemed to ripple in real-time. They hinted at tides and eddies beneath the surface and like a whirlpool, the compelling effect seemed to almost suck in Ezekiel's full attention. Almost.

On Ezekiel however, it was not having the desired effect. Certainly he wouldn't mind staring at those eyes all day, had he the time and he could see how the human mind would swiftly become trapped in them. But he was no slave to their hypnotic power and he was not in the mood to be trifled with.

"That won't work on me. Just take me to her now, or suffer divine vengeance."

"Spoilsport..." muttered Barona. "Come on then."

She gripped his right arm with unnatural strength, while Saran grabbed his left. The two demons hoisted him up so his feet were only just touching the floor, before dragging him in the direction of the elevator.

Once inside, the doors closed with a soft hiss, but still the demons kept their grip. Despite the needle gauge above the door only counting to 50, Saran turned to the nearby numeric keypad and punched the number 6 three times.

'Naturally,' Ezekiel thought to himself.

"Going... up..." a silky voice purred from the speakers.

***

As they reached the top, the two Sinspawn dragged Ezekiel out, displaying him to the scene in front of him.

Two absolutely stunning women were both ravaging a human man each, in a hungry, animalistic orgy.

Toned skin, wide hips and plump breasts were offset by two small horns emerging from their heads and prehensile tails coiling behind their backs.

The 'women's' eyes glowed pink and they bore a grinning, savage look upon them as they sat upon their conquests like predators, while the men rutting with them seemed... out of control. They were almost imperceptibly thrusting and humping, but there was a desperation to it. They were covered, dripping, in sweat and their eyes were scrunched up tight. They lacked even the energy to thrust properly as they limply wiggled their hips at the demons.

Not that the succubi seemed to mind. One smiled, leaned in and exhaled deeply into her victim's mouth during a passionate kiss. This provoked some sort of brief mild fit from him before his eyes shot open, as if with renewed vigour, before he thrust back frantically at the smiling seductress.

The other just grinned at the writhing mortal beneath her, stroking long, elegant fingers across his chest, each one pulling away at his soul to strengthen the binds of his desire.

A look of longing filled his face, and she affectionately stroked his chin as she more steadily rocked her hips back and forth along him.

It was a lesson in contrast of succubus techniques. One was returning life force to her victim on loan so he could pump more in, the other simply overloaded her prey's awareness with desire and bliss, slowly drawing his energy out over a much longer period.

Ezekiel knew his succubus lore - the poor souls had probably already ejaculated dozens of times but still needed yet another climax. It would always be yet another.

In the corner, another of the succubi was sandwiched between two men who were assailing both of her private holes.

An ephemeral redhead, she shivered and shook, and both men sighed with her. She gripped one closely and began to bounce up and down on the two poles penetrating her.

The men, who were also slick with sweat, moaned, before glowing a bright colour and giving off a heat Ezekiel could feel from across the room.

The succubus's hair lit up, burning a deep red before erupting into flames, as she increased the tempo of her thrusts, her face contorting in orgasm.

The torsos of her two lovers, which were now glowing white hot then burst into flames before his very eyes.

The pair seemed oblivious as still she rode them and still they thrust even as fire consumed their bodies.

In one blinding flash of light, the two men disappeared and the succubus collapsed amongst some scattered cushions on the floor.

"You witch!" snarled Ezekiel. "You killed them!"

"Mistress, he says he is an angel..." Barona began, as they dragged him to the wall.

"Yes, thank you girls, just hold him there for me please," said the succubus as she strode over.

As she brushed her hand through her glowing hair, a faint flame came away with it. She brushed her hand on Ezekiel's left wrist and it spread, diffusing across it and to the wall behind it.

She did the same to his spare wrist and ankles, and in seconds he was pinned to the wall in cruciform.

Wherever she touched left a lingering heat that felt so inherently sinful that Ezekiel couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she had held her hands to his cock. He blamed his new human brain for that.

The flames spread to engulf the clothes he was wearing -- burning them to cinders in an instant -- before retreating to their positions as bindings.

"You may go girls," dismissed the succubus, waving the Sinspawn away.

"Bye-bye, angel..." cooed Barona as she gave him a limp wave of the hand before disappearing with Saran into the lift.

"Now then, I'm Lilly and I run things round here. So tell me, what can I do for a seraphim?" mocked the succubus.

"You killed them..." Ezekiel muttered. He still had a hard time coming to terms with death while in his human shell.

"Yes, but if it's any consolation, it felt glorious to them. Their souls are now burning in the eternal fires of passion. Forever in that glorious moment of release... There is no more delightful way to spend the rest of time itself..."

"There's the Kingdom of..."

"Oh stop with your ranting. They're in rapture -- that is, my kind of rapture," Lilly snapped.

"Besides, if we weren't always locked up in that pit and allowed to visit earth more often, we wouldn't have to resort to such drastic measures and I might be able to exert a bit more control.

"I don't WANT to kill humans, I'd much rather keep them alive and draw upon their essence time and time again.

"Speaking of which. I took Jessica our new receptionist for a ride the other day -- she's an intern you know, only 19 -- and her energies tasted delicious. She was completely hetero until she met me. Now I'm in her every waking thought. I caught her pussy running like a river while she was trying to work yesterday!"

Ezekiel tried to ignore Lilly's vulgar anecdote.

"If we allowed you to visit earth freely, it would be overrun by you -- much as you are trying to do now. Souls would be lost from us and damned to spend eternity with you."

"Free will, sugar. You should know that. We're not offering people anything they don't want."

"No, you're just beguiling them, and I'm here to ensure you won't lead anyone else astray!

"You have broken the peace by leaving the pit, and I am here to force your return."

With a mighty bellow, Ezekiel ripped his arms from the hot bonds, which fizzled away with a hiss. His legs soon followed and he began to advance on Lilly.

"Oh, I had hoped it wouldn't come to this," Lilly sighed. "Jellatrix!"

A dark puddle that must have formed on the ceiling without Ezekiel's knowledge began to drip copious amounts of bright pink gunk onto the floor in front of him.

The drops that fell somehow moved independently of each other, and began to shift into one large group. The assembled lumps grew and grew, forming a large pile of the translucent bright pink gel, the size of a desk. The mass raised higher, thinning out gradually as it did so. It became a column, until folds parted and divided, forming what were unmistakeably arms and legs.

Though the legs never fully parted, noticeable thighs formed, sleek and round, ending in wide hips. A flat thin stomach diffused itself, while the goo redistributed itself to form a hulking chest. Slender arms split off from its sides ending in an indistinct pair of hands

A female face began to form at the top of the new shape, with a hole parting in its centre to provide a mouth and small bulging circles for eyes, while a river of pink gunk flopped down the being's back looking for all intents and purposes like a mane of hair.

"Fooood...?" it moaned, its hollow voice tinted with a seductive echo.

"What's it going to do? Let me sample its delicious raspberry taste?" snorted Ezekiel.

"Yes, Jellatrix, all the food can you eat," smirked Lilly, ignoring him. "Have your fill of our guest."

Jellatrix shuffled towards Ezekiel, who prepared to charge the strange creature. He felt a sense of remorse for the being, who clearly seemed to lack a higher consciousness, but he put it to one side.

The second he pressed his palm to its surface, he could issue a holy shock that would smite it, leaving him clear to bring down Lilly.

"Foood!" crowed Jellyatrix as she approached. Without warning, a tendril of gunk shot out from somewhere in her base and stuck to Ezekiel's right ankle. A second followed and latched itself onto his left.

"Ah! Release me, vile being!" he muttered, as he tried to shake his legs free.

"Ooh, bad choice of words. You could regret using them later," laughed Lilly cryptically.

The jelly-like appendages that had fastened themselves then did something very strange. They began to suck on his ankles -- it began quite gently, like a pair of sloppy kisses, but gradually the wet gunk built in force against him.

Ezekiel tried once more to move his legs, but this time found his ankles completely unresponsive. As he tried to kick himself free, his top heavy weight sent him reeling backwards.

Lilly giggled at his confusion.

"Try not to let her touch you, dear! Jellatrix can have a bit of a... draining effect on people..."

Ezekiel grunted in response as he staggered to his feet. "What...?"

"Her body saps the energy of those it comes into contact with -- she slurps it all up. It's what keeps her going, you know -- sucking energy from other beings into her body, until they're just limp rag doll playthings for her enjoyment. And theirs."

Jellatrix's mouth formed a lazy smile as two more tendrils shot out from within her and slapped round Ezekiel's wrists with a wet smack. The slime snaked round his wrists and up his biceps with a relentless suction, massaging the muscles of his arms. Ezekiel tried to struggle against the new restraints but found his arms seemed to have fallen asleep.

Jellatrix's cavernous mouth seemed to be positively beaming as she held her prey's limbs.

"Food... that's better.... not been fed... in so long..." Her face tightened as dainty features emerged -- a very pretty face was forming, but it was still one that looked like it was made of gelatin.

"Unhand me demon," Ezekiel snarled.

"Need... more..." she sighed, as the tendrils round his ankles spread outwards, wrapping them in a mucous-like stocking, before spreading upwards and enveloping his thighs. They quivered and shook gently as all muscle in them gave way to the unending sucking, squeezing massage of Jellatrix.

Vitality flowed out of them as a sensuously soporific blanket spread over every inch of skin they touched. It manifested as lumps travelling along the tendrils, with each passing one, Ezekiel could actually feel his strength sapped away.

"Oh, that's better," she said, more coherently. "You have no idea how much energy I can draw from the legs -- all that busy walking and running humans do. Feels much nicer to relax for a bit, doesn't it?"

Ezekiel realised he was defeated. He had no way of moving out of the devil's snare, and even if he could break free, Jellatrix seemed to be able to move with reflexes far beyond the limits of his human host.

Instead as the gentle sucking massage continued all the way along his arms and legs, he allowed himself mentally for a second to admit it did feel good. It didn't mean he was giving in, of course, just that there would be nothing served in denying the obvious.

"Let's make you more comfortable," Jellatrix said sultrily.

The gooey girl's base expanded in front of her, until a waist high mound of herself lay before Jellatrix.

The lengths of her currently holding Ezekiel whisked him round, passing through each other and forming new supports to prevent overlap, until his back was to her.

He was then dragged backwards by the restraints until his backside collapsed onto the new mound. A sticky, amorphous goop pulled at his buttocks before the inevitable suction started. His cheeks were kneaded by the slime throne he now sat atop, as they slowly sank into its surface.

Bright pink hand-shaped globs reached in front of his torso, gently pulling him until his back was lying against a support of yet more of the insistent substance.

His back underwent a deep massage that loosened everything from shoulder blades to muscles near the back of his ribs. Ezekiel sighed involuntarily and collapsed further into Jellatrix, his head resting on her oversized breasts, which gave slightly at its weight, clinging to the back of it.

"That's it, honey, I can take care of you..." Jellatrix said in reassuring tones, while rubbing his pecs and stomach affectionately.

Ezekiel did wonder if it was too late -- had he been defeated by this irresistible breed of Hellspawn? A shadow of concern flitted across his mind, but it was but a speck on the ocean of tranquility that had consumed him.

"You know, you're lucky you've got all that spiritual energy in you," said Lilly, who had been surveying the scene with rapt attention. Both succubi and their partners were watching in silence as well.

"A mere mortal would have been absorbed by now. Mind you, Jellatrix is nothing if not affectionate with her food.

"Jellatrix? Shall we move on?"

Jellatrix beamed and moved her hands to his head, being sure to give even that a good massage, and his thoughts gently dulled and slowed to a crawl. Ezekiel just lay, with a forced contentment and calm, in her lap, his entire body almost as jelly-like as hers.

"You tasted delicious Ezekiel," Jellatrix whispered.

One last, thick goopy tentacle, as thick as Ezekiel's wrist, extended from some hidden depth of Jellatrix and hovered over his exposed cock.

Deep inside the recesses of his mind, he smiled in victory. After all he had been through, he had managed to keep it flaccid through his mental exercises. Against a being who could only relax his body, he had the final victory. How could she bring him to orgasm if she could only relax him?

bobsamade
bobsamade
349 Followers