Sinspawn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

"Don't get too excited honey," Jellatrix said as if reading his mind.

"I can suck the tension from anywhere, and a human's naughty bits are a treasure trove.

"I'm going to draw any last energy from you, pull it all inside your dick and suck, suck and suck it all out," she whispered.

The tentacle descended and a hot, tight and dense stickiness wrapped itself snugly round Ezekiel's limp cock. "Let's wake this thing up."

The prison wrapped round Ezekiel's member began flexing and constricting beginning a deep stimulation of the entire organ. Combined with the suction created by the tendril, blood rushed to fill the member and soon it stood proud inside its captor. The angel in human form lolled his head back, his mouth agape -- no muscle control remaining anywhere in his body.

Jellatrix looked over him like a lion surveying its prey. "Squish squish squish!"

His cock became barraged by a rapid series of undulations, presses and pulls, which spread a wave of pleasure across him. Within less than a minute, he had ejaculated inside the thing, prompting an excited gasp from Jellatrix.

Behind him, her breasts and stomach released him from their constant ministrations, as they firmed and became more solid.

"That's it beautiful, give yourself to me..."

The expert manipulations of Ezekiel's member meant he had soon lost another load into the sloppy pressure of the tentacle. He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head -- he was getting a bit dizzy and his head felt like it was swimming.

Schlop-schlop-squodge-sqoudge-plop-plop...

Again, another load left him and a comfortable haze crept in over his mind. In the background, he heard giggling from Jellatrix.

The throne he sat on rose up over his thighs and wrapped round them, flowing to merge with the tendril sucking at his cock.

His entire lower half was now covered in Jellatrix's slime, and as he gave more and more seed to her, the torso he leaned on quivered around his head before it too sucked and pulled him in.

His head sank into the flesh, which though it now resembled human skin, seemed to ultimately share its malleability with the rest of her.

Inside, Ezekiel's mind became slow, unresponsive and eventually stopped working, leaving him in a mindless slumber within Jellatrix's body, which continued to milk him for every last drop of semen.

Lilly stood in front of the demon and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, he was all talk and no trousers..."

"He was delicious," sighed Jellatrix as she rubbed her stomach.

"You know what it's time to do now, of course," said Lilly.

Jellatrix smiled. "I'll take him to the guest quarters.,"

****

When Ezekiel awoke, he was lying on a silk bed in the middle of a dim, small room.

It took a while for him to regain his senses and realise what had happened. He had been captured by the enemy! He had been weak, allowed a low-level demon to get past his defences and capture him. It wouldn't happen again. As he sat up, he noticed a drip attached to his arm, hanging from a clear liquid bag on a nearby rack. It made sense they were probably trying to drug him, and Ezekiel delicately pulled the drip off.

"Well, good morning dear," came a voice from the shadows.

"Morning? What time is it?" Since his loss of consciousness, he'd been unable to receive information from above.

"It's about 8am, Friday morning."

"Don't be stupid," he began. "It can't be, it was Monday when I was last awake..." But then it began to sink in.

"You've been out for days," the voice continued. "That drip you just pulled out was building your energy and fluids back up."

The owner of the voice stepped out of the shadows. Her face was young, perhaps early twenties, innocence with a hint of seduction. Her eyes were wide and alluring and her lips glistened with pink lipstick

Ezekiel froze. It was the same colour as her hair. Pink, gelatinous hair that didn't so much stem from follicles as sit like custard on her head.

The girl stepped forward, revealing herself to be not only completely naked, but with breasts just shy of the size of watermelons, and a quivering pink mass below her hips.

It was Jellatrix, but in a human form.

"I really should say how thankful I am," she said. "Your angelic possession of that human body gave it the energy necessary to fully restore me.

"As I drew on your energy, it adapted and converted itself to semen to best suit my extraction. You will find this ability of yours means you have boundless reserves of the stuff.

"Now, a regular human wouldn't make it twenty minutes without being absorbed. I'd have enjoyed it, they'd have enjoyed it even more, but it would have taken me much longer.

"Lucky you," spat Ezekiel.

Jellatrix frowned. "Mortals do say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

"And you should be grateful -- I released you, did I not?

"Why do you resist me so? I don't want to hurt you. Only bring pleasure."

"And damn me and the rest of humanity!" Ezekiel shot back.

"Would eternity with me really be so bad?"

"I'm leaving." Ezekiel got up and began to march to the door.

"You're not going anywhere."

Jellatrix flicked a slime tendril in his direction and wrapped round his thighs.

Ezekiel tried to steady himself, wobbling unevenly, before she released him and he hit the ground. Two more tendrils wrapped round his arms and hoisted him back onto the bed before letting go. Thanks to the short exposure, his limbs woke up shortly afterwards.

"Now, much as I'd love to drink from you again, we have a need for you. "You are to be the father to a race of new Hellspawn. With your celestial sperm, you will sire my children."

"No-No I won't!" roared Ezekiel, shocked at the plan.

"But you will. Don't worry, it will feel so good..." cooed Jellatrix.

She extended a hand over Ezekiel's stomach, its palm rippling at the surface before a pink blob the size of a Coke can dropped and fell onto his skin.

It moved instinctively toward his crotch, where it split open, before wrapping itself round his cock and beginning to squeeze...

Once more, blood flowed freely into his cock at an unnatural rate, and Ezekiel was soon straining once more under an oversized erection.

Bubbles, pops and miniature tugs of suction gripped his member in several places, overwhelming it with stimulation.

Ezekiel gasped and gritted his teeth as he tried to overcome the stimulation but failed. The clinging moist goop was spreading a deep heat throughout his member, one that reached down and spread to his balls.

He gasped and fell back as the pulsating globule scored an ejaculation from his unwilling body. As he began to shoot into the thing, it kept a constant milking massage running along his length, allowing it to extract far more than would have come out naturally.

After several pulses, a familiar lethargy swept across his body, which he recognised from his energy-sapping experience with Jellatrix.

As his cum floated inside the small lump, it gurgled with a thick liquid sound, before ballooning slightly and expanding. It shifted and grew by an extra 50 per cent in size.

With its surplus mass, the gunk organised itself so it trickled further down his crotch, encompassing his balls.

They were coated in the warm gloop, left swimming in a thick sea that seemed like a million tiny wet lips and tongues kissing and sucking their every inch, while spreading a luxurious warmth.

The new sensation bathed his cock in an even greater pleasure, making Ezekiel instinctively sit bolt upright, mouth agape.

Jellatrix quickly extended a slime tentacle that sucked once at its stomach, leaving him no choice but to drop back down, spent as another orgasm overtook him.

This time his orgasm lasted much, much longer thanks to the triple milking of his cock, testes and perineum, which the goo slowly and deliberately massaged.

Jet after jet of ejaculate sprayed into the slime, which gargled and belched and blossomed outwards, quickly outwards, spreading to his thighs and across his stomach and lower back.

Complete enervation overtook Ezekiel as the messenger from Heaven simply lay still, waiting for the process that would bring yet more evil into the world to come to its end.

It soon did, leaving a girl that much resembled Jellatrix in her initial form presented to him to clamber from atop him, planting a sloppy, sticky kiss on his forehead.

At last it was done.

"Don't think you get off that easily," laughed Jellatrix, again demonstrating some degree of psychic talent.

"My first is spawned, but there are thousands more to come..."

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers