Sir and I - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm" That last strike was pure pleasure, in all its painful glory.

"What was that noise?" Sir asked, "That sounded like a moan to me, did you enjoy that a bit too much baby? Do you know what it was that I was using?"

"Yes Sir, A belt."

"Impressive. But which belt?"

"Uhhh there's more than one here Sir?" I questioned.

"Yes, so which one is it? I'll even give you multiple choices; my canvas work belt, my leather dress belt or is it my brown wedding suit belt?"

I was so confused. Why would he bring all the belts he wears to whip me with? We had a belt we used regularly at home, why wouldn't he bring that here?

"I guess it is the leather belt, Sir."

"Wrong, it is neither of those options. Five more strikes." Sir taunted.

'CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.' All five strikes rained down across the backs of my upper thighs in rapid succession. Heavenly.

"Recognise it yet? Or do you need more?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir what? You need more strikes?" Sir sounded taken back.

"Yes Sir I need more, please Sir."

'CLAP!!' "You dirty, sexy, little whore. You love it when I use my belt on you don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

'CLAP, clap, CLAP, clap, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, clap, clap, CLAP!!'

"Oh Baby, your ass looks delicious all red and striped. Such a good girl taking all those hard strikes. Feel what you've done to my cock." Sir says as he rubs his hardened groin against my leg. "So do you have an answer for me yet?"

"Yes, Sir, It is the belt we keep at home, hanging over the inside of our bedroom door knob."

"Correct, I thought you would've recognised it much sooner. We have used this belt at least once a week for the last two months."

"Yes Sir, I recognised it a while ago but I just didn't want it to be over so soon." I confessed.

"That is not how the game works baby, you must play by the rules! – Okay, one more round to really test you, since you want more." Sir snickers.

As Sir walks away back to the toy wall once more, I begin to wonder what on earth I'd gotten myself into, I really shouldn't have confessed to sneaking more strikes of the belt. I knew I was in big trouble. I could feel the suspense brewing.

"A word of warning – I have never used this on you before. Are you ready for me to begin?"

"Yes Sir."

I hear a 'Whoosh' come from behind me, followed by an almighty 'SMACK!'

"AHHH FUCK!" I scream loudly as the painful sting radiates through my entire buttocks.

'SMACK! Pause. SMACK! Pause SMACK! Pause SMACK!!'

The tears were falling from my eyes already as I attempted to breathe through the pain.

"Any ideas? Or are you going to take a wild guess." Sir asked.

There was no immediate response as I tried to compose myself, and then I accidently let out a tiny little sniffle which led Sir to come around beside me to look me in the face.

"Oh, real tears. That's a first for you." Sir said as he wiped away my tears and kissed me tenderly on my salty cheek "Do you want to have a guess or do you want to stop the game."

"Both" I sniffled. "It was a cane."

"Indeed it was, and you took it like such a champion. I'm so proud of you baby."

The game was over and thank goodness for that, there was something so unnerving about not knowing what it was that was about to strike you. But then again, if the moistness in-between my legs was a gauge of enjoyment then I guess the game can't have been so bad after all.

Before Sir removed my restraints he said he had one more thing he wanted to do before he moved me.

"See this? Yes a camera. I want to take photos of our adventures for our own personal collection, are you okay with me taking a photo from back here? I want to capture all the beautiful markings on my slut's perfectly reddened ass."

"Yes Sir."

Sir removed the spreader bar from my ankle cuffs and unclipped my wrists from the hook wall, it felt incredible to finally be able to move my legs again. My ankle cuffs came off next but he kept my wrist cuffs in place and firmly locked together.

Sir had moved and was standing waiting for me at the medical chair, tapping his foot impatiently and pointing to the seat on the medical chair as If to say 'get your damn ass over here'. It took me a while to notice but I got the hint when our eyes finally met and his looked as though they were growing more impatient by the second.

As I walked the six small steps from the hook wall to the chair I glanced around the room trying to decide what was coming next. When I approached the chair Sir promptly picked me up and placed me right where he wanted. He lifted one foot at a time and fastened them into the stirrups, spreading me wide open and giving Sir full and complete access.

"Don't look so nervous Baby, I know it looks and probably feels scary but I assure you this is going to be fun." Sir said, obviously noticing the fear in my eyes. "Hmmm first I need to take a photo, this is far too delicious of a photo opportunity to miss."

"Speaking of delicious..." Sir said once he had taken his perfect shot, before diving head first between my spread legs, it caught be by surprise as he immediately began probing my juicy wet hole with his tongue.

... To be continued.