All Comments on 'Sir Cockweasel The Third Ch. 01'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ahoyhoyahoyhoyabout 14 years ago
Hooray for cockweasel

Great to see a new cockweasel story, he's my favorite character on literotica.

Good to see Valeria back as well, I always thought it was a shame cockweasel never had his way with her! Great start, looking forward to seeing how it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

So glad you're continuing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Our Knightly Ideal

I'm happy this story goes on. Hope he little perv lives to be a baron...

rezan00rezan00about 14 years ago
Sir Cockweasel!

I was just thinking of that it would be awesome for our goblin to be in charge this time. I wonder how he's gonna get into Elizabeth's pants. Maybe he could dictate training exercises for his squire while wearing very revealing outfits, or do sword exercises while wet (sort of wet t-shirt thing).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Done It Again

Yes GeorgeTasker you have once again reaffirmed your hold on the coveted Literotica author's grail. In short, allow me to be first in exclaiming hussah hussah Sir GeorgeTasker. Oh yes, this is a fucking hot story and I can't wait for Cockweasel to bang his naive assistant senseless. Thanks as always for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yipee!!

Thank you for this fantastic new chapter to Cockweasel's sordid little existence!

I'm really pleased to see the return of the luscious Valeria the Black and the delightful new Squire Elizabeth.

I'm looking forward to reading whatever you choose to publish next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Was it just me?

Love the cockweasel saga good stuff funny character, I know hes tha star but just wundering if "Lady" Gwendalyn will be making some cameos would love see her get G-banged by a squad of river trolls/cave ogres....of course sum how stuck with the smock anywayz great read more Family Lessons!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Valeria the Black!!!

YES!! I am so glad you brought her back, Cockweasel only got to violate her when she was unconscious, I do so hope he gets her really good while she is awake this time. I especially hope he bangs her between her massive titties!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay! All Praise GeorgeTasker!

Oh George my dear friend! You bring Valeria back like I suggested! Oooh oooh, you still remember my other suggestion, right? lol... Look forward for more loyaly, take your time, give your best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVELY

I absolutely adore Valeria's descriptions and your pairing with the wizened undesirable:D Big fan of ugly/beautiful pairups! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm Glad She's Back!

Although I kind of wished Cockweasel to have cum inside of the blonde-haired Paladin, I want Cockweasel to cum inside his old Mistress. Good start! I hope the Mistress gets what she deserves from Cockweasel. Oh, and I hope you have Cockweasel cum inside the blonde-haired Paladin soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely stunning!

Don't ever stop, man. These stories are some of the best I've read and they continue to be just as hilarious and sexy as earlier ones!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Superb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous