Sir Cockweasel The Third Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

"Good," announced Zeldin after almost a full minute when he finally released her head and let her come up for air.

As Valeria caught her breath, Zeldin readjusted his grip on her head, grabbing hold of her dark black locks. With a grunt he thrust his cock back into her mouth, ramming it deep so that his balls slapped into her chin. Valeria's eyes went wide in surprise as the ancient old wizard started to fuck her mouth.

Zeldin moaned contentedly as he face fucked the gorgeous sorceress. "I've definitely missed your mouth," he told her as he drilled his cock rapidly in and out. After a couple of minutes of vigorous thrusting he once again paused, holding her face down hard into his crotch with his dick sunk between her lips in to the hilt.

Zeldin rocked his hips from side to side, moaning as he enjoyed the feel of his whole cock stuffed into Valeria's beautiful mouth. "Lovely!" he breathed as he finally released her.

Valeria sat up, breathing heavily.

"Mount me," instructed Zeldin, gesturing for his former apprentice to move up the bed towards him.

Valeria gave a poorly concealed grimace as she crawled up to the aged wizard's midsection and straddled his groin. She reached down between her sleek thighs and took hold of the old man's hard cock, lining the tip up with the entrance to her vagina. The beautiful, dark haired enchantress gave a low moan as she sunk down onto Zeldin's erection.

"Magnificent!" murmured Zeldin as he looked up at the beautiful woman riding him. He ran his hands up her smooth thighs as she started to ride his hard cock, her hips rolling as she ground herself down onto him.

Valeria's superb breasts jiggling as she bounced on Zeldin's ancient penis, and the wizard's shrivelled old hands immediately shot up to capture the shaking sphere's of flesh. Zeldin moaned as he eagerly squeezed the massive melons, his fingers sinking into the firm flesh.

Zeldin moaned and clutched tighter on Valeria's boobs, his breathing becoming fast and ragged as she fucked him. "Not much longer!" he groaned.

His words spurred Valeria on, her thrusting hips sliding her tight pussy rapidly up and down the mage's erection.

"Ah!" Zeldin gave a sharp moan of pleasure as his hands squeezed painfully on Valeria's tits.

The old magician groaned as he arched his back and his cock exploded inside Valeria's tight cunt.

Valeria slowed her pace as Zeldin came, rolling her hips languidly as she milked the elderly wizard's lurching penis of all it's milky seed.

"The goblin must die!" growled Valeria, gritting her teeth as another wave of climax rocked Zeldin's body, causing his painful grip on her breasts to tighten.

To be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers
12