Sir, Yes, Sir!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bladmeyer quickened his pace and put a little more pressure on Rau's ass cheeks, causing them to spread apart. Then Bladmeyer took his dick and put it right on Rau's asshole, slowly pressing against the hole until it gave way. The very tip of Bladmeyer's dick entered Rau's ass, but was quickly removed.

The moment Rau had been waiting for and dreading had arrived and gone. The sensation hadn't lasted long enough to register, but Rau decided it wasn't a completely bad feeling. Bladmeyer waited a little, leaving Rau in a state of total panic before he stated, "It is now time for penetration."

Even through his terror, Rau heard the slapping sound of the sergeants jerking off. They even started moaning a little and moved closer to Rau. Rau knew he was going to get his ass raped by the five sex-crazed sergeants, but his orders were to grab his ankles, so he stayed down and in position. Bladmeyer teasingly massaged Rau's ass for a moment and then spread his cheeks. Then as loud as possible, Bladmeyer shouted, "Here it comes!"

Bracing himself against the worst, Rau squeezed his eyes shut and instinctively clenched his asshole tightly.

Rau was shocked when he felt something metallic and small in his ass.

Rau quickly realized Bladmeyer had only placed a normal thermometer in his ass. The sergeants cracked up, laughing hysterically. Rau was ultimately relieved, but still horrified. After a minute, the laughter subsided and Bladmeyer took the thermometer out of Rau's ass. The worst part for Rau was that none of the sergeants said anything to him. He didn't know if his exam was over, but the sergeants didn't put away their dicks.

Bladmeyer boomed in a jolly voice, "You are fine, boy. You will return to your platoon and continue recruit training as ordered. Did you enjoy your exam, recruit? That is our extra special exam, only given to extra special fuck-ups like yourself. In fact, my dick is just as good as any thermometer we have around here. Would you like me to check your temperature with my dick thermometer?"

The other sergeants chuckled and continued stroking their hard cocks. Rau knew what Bladmeyer wanted. Rau hoped Bladmeyer would be happy if he did ask for his dick thermometer. Maybe it would make Bladmeyer happy enough to allow him to leave, so Rau said, "Sir, this recruit would like to have your meat thermometer, sir." Rau was disappointed he didn't have a fever, but he'd be thrilled to get out of the medical office without being raped. He couldn't wait to get back to his platoon bunk.

Hoping the incident was over, Rau stood up and turned around. He immediately saw the five sergeants still jerking off their dicks, while staring at his naked body and his heart filled with apprehension.

"All right, scumbag, on your knees," Bladmeyer commanded. "You wasted our time with your fake fever and you dirtied our equipment. Now, you're going to clean all the equipment you dirtied. Open your mouth. And don't bite or you're dead."

Rau thought the sergeant was only talking about the thermometer, so he did as instructed. But when the five sergeants moved closer to Rau's open mouth, Rau started to freak out. All their dicks had a load of pre-cum on their tips and Rau was suddenly afraid Bladmeyer wasn’t talking about the thermometer.

It had been three months since Rau sucked another guy's dick. It was when he and his younger brother had sucked each other off in his mom's barn. He could remember the taste and wasn't really against taking five huge loads right now. But since he didn't consider himself gay, he didn't want to just accept the sergeants massive dicks and suck cock like he'd done it before.

"Are you ready, Recruit?"

"Sir, yes, sir."

Bladmeyer, always being the first, stepped up to Rau and started slowly pushing his dick closer and closer towards Rau's gaping mouth. Bladmeyer’s dick got so close, Rau went cross-eyed, trying to keep the head in focus. When the dick head was barely off his pink lips Rau shut his mouth and kept it closed. He knew he couldn't avoid being fucked in the ass, but he could stop them from fucking his mouth. He wanted to keep some dignity, so he promised himself he wouldn't open his mouth for these assholes. Bladmeyer finally rested his dick on Rau's lips, and he saw that Rau wasn't opening up.

"Recruit Rau, open that stink hole and accept the equipment you dirtied.Now!"

Rau remained silent and didn't comply. Bladmeyer pushed his dick past Rau's lips and tried forcing it past Rau's teeth with no success. Even with his jaw locked, Rau could still taste the pre-cum from Bladmeyer's dick as it dripped onto his lips and seeped into his mouth. It's familiar flavor made his mouth water and tempted Rau to open up his willing mouth, but he didn't want to give in to these bastards. After a minute of pressing his dick into Rau's face without result, Bladmeyer stepped aside and let the other four sergeants try.

When no one was able to open his young mouth, they all became irate and started yelling at Rau and pushing their dicks into his face. They became violent and threw him to the floor so his ass was in the air.

"If we can't clean our equipment in one hole, we'll use the other," Bladmeyer growled.

Rau was quite frightened and almost told them he'd prefer to be mouth-fucked than raped in the ass, but he remained silent. He was afraid if he gave up any ground to the sergeants, they'd only make it harder for him.

After a few more slaps on the ass and shouts, the nearest sergeant began mounting him from behind. The sergeant laid on Rau's back and Rau felt the man's hot breath on his neck and the man's hard dick pressing against his ass. The sergeant spread Rau's ass cheeks and was getting ready for penetration, when the phone rang and they all stopped.

The sergeant closest to the phone picked it up. "Marines Medical Office, Sergeant Rozales speaking. No, sir. He did not really have a temperature. Yes, sir. We have them in stock. A shower? Yes, sir. We'll take care of him, sir. Oh, no problem, sir."

The sergeant hung up the phone and came back to the group. "Get up, you lucky little cock tease! Your senior drill instructor wants us to give you some more special treatment. He also told us to give you an enema now for something that'll come later. You are one lucky little fuck, but so are we. He also said to give you a shower and you know what that means, right boy?"

"Sir, yes, sir," yelled Rau, thinking he would definitely have to thank his senior drill instructor later for getting him out of this situation. He didn't know why the enema was necessary, but he decided it had to be better than getting ass-fucked.

Rau got up and stood at attention, noticing the sergeants hadn't put away their dicks. Bladmeyer told him to once again grab his ankles, but not to turn around this time. Rau did so, but was unable to stop staring at the group of men jerking off their throbbing cocks. Bladmeyer left the group to grab an enema out of the medical supply drawer. Then he came back to Rau and put it in his ass. Rau had used enemas before, so he wasn't worried. He was willing to do anything to finally leave the medical office. Bladmeyer squeezed the bag and the warm water shot up into Rau's rectum, filling him.

Bladmeyer put a bucket underneath Rau, while squirting more of the enema into his ass. Holding the bag with his right hand, Bladmeyer spread his pre-cum on Rau's ass cheeks with his left hand. After enough time, Bladmeyer told Rau to sit down on the bucket and pulled the enema out of Rau's ass. The contents spilled out and Rau was left with a nice clean asshole.

After Rau was all clean, Bladmeyer told the other sergeants to commence the shower. They all stepped forward and pulled Rau's head up to dick level. Rau had resigned himself to being mouth-fucked, so he opened his mouth like a waiting asshole craving cock.

They laughed and made fun of the little slut he had become.

Rau was surprised when no one accepted his mouth, but realized what was happening when the sergeants started massaging their dicks harder and faster.

Rau soon learned what kind of a shower they were talking about and he was ready for it. The sergeant to his right started groaning loudly and stepped up to Rau, shooting load after load all over his face. The hot jizz dripped down Rau's face, some falling into his mouth.

Rau tried to push the man juice out of his mouth with his tongue. Rau didn't mind the taste, but he didn't want them to think he was enjoying their games. After the sergeant was done, he leaned into Rau's open mouth and lightly rubbed his dick on Rau's tongue. Rau knew what to do and quickly sucked the remaining cum out of the soft dick.

All of a sudden, the two sergeants in the middle stepped up and shot their loads of cum all over Rau's forehead and chin. This time none of it reached his mouth and Rau was almost disappointed. He did get a little of their juice when they made him suck the leftover cum off their dicks, so he wasn't completely disappointed. Then the sergeant to the left opened fire and hit Rau's neck and cheek. This sergeant came so hard that he didn't even have any remaining sperm to suck off the tip, but Rau gave it a slow playful sucking anyway.

The sergeants were all talking loudly and massaging their dicks, waiting to see the last load yet to be shot on Rau's face. Sergeant Bladmeyer saw the other sergeants were done, so he stepped in front of Rau.

Rau's face was still at dick level, dripping with cum, when Bladmeyer moved in front of Rau.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? I bet you like the taste of cum, don't you?"

"Sir, yes, sir," Rau replied, more truthfully than the sergeants knew.

"This is the last one, so I want to see that pretty little mouth of yours accept the entire load. Open your mouth real nice and pretty like, so I can shoot this all down your throat."

"Sir, yes, sir!"

Bladmeyer surprised Rau by wiping some cum off Rau's face with his fingers and using it on his own dick as lubricant.

"This isn't even that bad, is it?" Bladmeyer asked, taking a finger lathered with cum into his own mouth and sucking it like a hungry whore. Bladmeyer stroked his dick, working up to climax, while reminding Rau to swallow it all. Bladmeyer continued jerking his dick, faster and faster, until he knew he was going to explode. Bladmeyer grabbed Rau's head and jammed his dick into his mouth. Rau began sucking hard and finally Bladmeyer unleashed the biggest load of them all right into Rau's mouth.

Rau rapidly swallowed the first blast, anticipating the blasts to come. Bladmeyer shoved his jerking dick farther into Rau's mouth, shooting load after load deep down Rau's throat. Rau continued to suck down the sperm as quickly as possible, but a little spilled out the side of his mouth and started dripping down his chin. Once Bladmeyer was finished coming, he let go of Rau's head and told him to swallow all that precious protein. This was one order Rau was more than happy to follow. He swished the cum around in his mouth one last time and swallowed it all.

Bladmeyer slyly said, "Stand up. You missed some, boy. Let me help you." Bladmeyer grabbed the back of Rau’s head with his right hand and stuck out his tongue, licking up the string of cum that had dripped out of Rau's mouth. Bladmeyer didn't swallow the cum, but let it rest on his tongue. "Well, I told you to swallow all my cum, so do it." Rau understood and quickly began sucking on Bladmeyer's tongue. Once Rau got it all, they locked lips for a brief moment before everything went back to normal.


Bladmeyer told Rau to get dressed and hit the showers before seeing his senior drill instructor. "If any of this gets out, you are fucking dead, do you hear me?"

Rau smiled and said, "Sir, yes, sir!"

By this time, Rau had completely forgotten his whole plan, but then he slowly remembered he'd been trying to get out of drill practice. He had to admit that his "medical exam" had been better than drill practice, but he didn't think he would ever try it again. While Rau quickly got dressed, the five sergeants kept their dicks out and watched him get ready. It seemed to take him forever, but finally, he finished dressing and started walking rapidly out of the office. As he hit the door, he was called back by Bladmeyer.

Rau turned around and saw that the sergeantsstill had not put away their dicks. His heart jumped, but he was relieved when Bladmeyer simply said, "Don't come back or you'll get the full treatment."

"Sir, yes, sir," Rau sounded off, before running back to his platoon.

12