All Comments on 'Siren Ch. 02-03'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Yay

Now things are getting exciting. Roll on 4

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 7 years ago
Good continuation

Here's to more from the pirates and Kenna. Keep 'em coming.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 7 years ago
Great chapter!

Finally some hot action! I love them together! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Naomi97Naomi97about 7 years ago
Great chapter

Okay. Next chapter. This one was great. Also, when will we get background stories? I love background stories on characters. Where did the other people on the other boat go???? Did they just leave the maid that was with Kenna in the trunk? Lol

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
some more variety...the spice of life...please!! ;)

dear eliya,

towards the last one third or so of chapter 3,it seems like watching the replay and rehash of the same kind of rape scene again and again!!...If Roland was exceptionally cute and handsome....could the ceaseless replay be suffered through?;)...perhaps still no....!!!;)...Variety is the spice of life,lady!!;)....

and non-consensual or BDSM or whatever erotica need that spice more than most things in life.....;) ask the craving hearts of all the females and males out there desperately forever searching for that unexplainable...but so dearly wanted 'magic' in sex!!;).....

........so in the coming Siren chapters may the rape(sadly since we cannot expect any other variety of sexual conquest,going by the flow of your story :l )scenes present some variety please!!;)

lioness_71lioness_71about 7 years ago
Great job.

Is she really a siren? Will she save them from the royal navy?

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Shiver me timber, siren

Even thou she is captive I like the gentle touch of her captor in granting her some release. I think our pirate will coax the song from her lips. I doubt any man on that ship will forget she's on board. As for the crew the ship won't sail its self.

Should I go to ch 1 and discover how she came to being stripped of her clothing.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
Reserving judgment...

I like the misguided villain with a heart of gold trope, so I don't know if I'll do well with true cruelty and no hope of HEA. But I do like your other work, so I'm willing to give it a try.

Thanks for writing.

PlaidpajamasPlaidpajamasover 6 years ago
Fantastic

You are an am amazing story teller. This is seriously well written. I can't wait to read more!

LiterarySeductressLiterarySeductressover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

This story is captivating and very well written.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 3 years ago
Absorbing Story…..

….. and exceptionally well written. Looking forward to see this relationship evolve as the story develops. Suspect that our clever pirate will find that he needs her in a number of ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous